Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

what do you think of Negus melez zanawi

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

what do you think of Negus melez zanawi

Postby Eaglehawk » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:23 am

prime minister Legesse Zenawi conquerer of the Somalis

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: what do you think of Negus melez zanawi

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:24 am

A filthy Tigrayan Infidel that's what i think of him

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:29 am

A filthy Tigrayan Infidel that's what i think of him
Well he is tigryan and he is infidel that was a given but what do think of his political skill and ability to control Somalis

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:31 am

You don't have to do much Somalis despise and mistrust each other you just need to be friends with every Faction Fiefdom leader and keep the balance But Melez has bigger Problems domestic issues are killing him

[youtube]WejRW2JL8ok&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:33 am

I dont get it! does this man pay you? you cant like him this much because hes a conquerror and a conquerror of your people? :?

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:34 am

You don't have to do much Somalis despise and mistrust each other you just need to be friends with every Faction Fiefdom leader and keep the balance But Melez has bigger Problems domestic issues are killing him

So if melez zanawi leaves the Ethiopian political scene, do you think somalis would be better off in a non tigray administration, it’s like you are waiting for divine intervention

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:37 am

It depends Ethiopia to collapse along ethnic lines or an Amhaara takes over and leads it from there you have to understand Melez is an Ethiopian Ethiopians will always be the enemy of Somalis Whether they oromo Tigray Amhaara or any other ethnic group.

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:38 am

I dont get it! does this man pay you? you cant like him this much because hes a conquerror and a conquerror of your people? :?
Being in power since 1991 takes great political skill and it should awe any political analyst and remembering that melez zanawi is the only ethiopian leader who conquered the place he lived namely mogadishu speaks of great historic symbolism

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:40 am

It depends Ethiopia to collapse along ethnic lines or an Amhaara takes over and leads it from there you have to understand Melez is an Ethiopian Ethiopians will always be the enemy of Somalis Whether they oromo Tigray Amhaara or any other ethnic group.
who is more enemey to me as a marexaan a tigray who lives in the ethiopian highland who even if they want land don`t want my land or the near enemy of mine

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:41 am

^^ He invaded Mogadishu but was destroyed a rag tag Militia destroyed his Army and he was forced to Withdraw , Somali Cidi kama libeysato Imagine if there was a real Somali Army :shock:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:43 am

who is more enemey to me as a marexaan a tigray who lives in the ethiopian highland who even if they want land don`t want my land or the near enemy of mine

A tigray might not live near you're People but his Policy surely effect you're clan Melez supports one faction in Jubaland Kibaki supports another till you destroy each other and finally you are to weak to defend you're self against them while they are building 9 billion ports in Kenya as we speak.

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:43 am

^^ He invaded Mogadishu but was destroyed a rag tag Militia destroyed his Army and he was forced to Withdraw , Somali Cidi kama libeysato Imagine if there was a real Somali Army :shock:
Are you foking kidding me, you remind idiotic somali thinking of we defeated america in 1992 with black hawk down, get the fok out here

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:44 am

The Muqawaamo Mujahidin they never sat still rag oo rag :up: :sland:

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:47 am

A tigray might not live near you're People but his Policy surely effect you're clan Melez supports one faction in Jubaland Kibaki supports another till you destroy each other and finally you are to weak to defend you're self against them while they are building 9 billion ports in Kenya as we speak.
My clan has been anti Ethiopian for illogical reason, melez zanawi has done nothing but appease my clan from 1996 till today and we done nothing but betray him
Inshallah eaglehawkism will prevail among my clan

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:48 am

Being in power since 1991 takes great political skill and it should awe any political analyst and remembering that melez zanawi is the only ethiopian leader who conquered the place he lived namely mogadishu speaks of great historic symbolism
So baeically you are saying we should adore him because he conquerred us? What kind of mentality is this? :? Give credit where its due and all but your telling us to love our enemy.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.