Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PALTALK=ESCALATING THE SOMALI CONFLICT..

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
afisoone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: We all want to become president even though Amisom controls Mogadishu

PALTALK=ESCALATING THE SOMALI CONFLICT..

Postby afisoone » Wed May 05, 2010 11:48 pm

PALTALK HELPS THE "MOORYAANS" GET ROOMS TO PREACH THEIR HATE TOWARD GOOD PEOPLE. THEY USED IN THE NAME OF TRIBALISM.

WE NEED TO STOP THIS "TRIBAL PREACHING" BY DEMANDING PALTAK TO CLOSE SOME OF THOSE ROOMS.

WE MUST CREATE GOOD SOCIETY IN THIS WORLD. IS GOOD FOR EVERYBODY. WE NEED TO EDUCATE SOMALI PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL IGNORANT ABOUT THEIR LIVES.

MOST SOMALIS WHO ARE STILL USING THIS CARD OF TRIBALISM, LIVE AND ENJOY WELFARE IN LONDON, SWEDEN, CANADA AND SO FORTH.
THEY DO NOT GO TO SCHOOL. THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE LIVE PEACE TOGETHER THE COUNTRIES THEY LIVE.

I AM AN ADVOCATE OF PEACE IN SOMALIA. WITHOUT EDUCATION WE CAN NOT SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS...

I ALREADY SEND MY COMPLAINT TO PALTALK ,BUT I CAN NOT DO IT "ALONE".. I NEED HELP FOR MANY SOMALI HEROES WHO HATE TRIBAL CARD AND WE MUST STOP THIS IGNORANT....

WE NEED TO INFORM ALL SOMALI COMMUNITIES AND ALL GROUPS WHO LOVES SOMALIA ,"NOT TO SEE THIS TYPE OF PREACHES THAT IS GOING ON IN PALTALK".....

WE MUST STOP QOLKA DAILYNEWS...
WE MUST STOP DOWLAD KU SHEEGA.
ALL YOU NEED MAKE COMPLAINT TO PALTALK...

IF THEY DO NOT DO IT... TOGETHER WE SUE PALTAK...

WE MUST INFORM OTHERS, IT IS GOO FOR EVERYBODY TO STOP THESE ROOMS. WE DO NOT NEED PEOPLE WHO ARE FUELING THE WAR IN SOMALIA USING TRIBALISM. THEY ARE NOT PRODUCTIVE AT ALL. THEY DO NOT CARE... THEY ONLY EDUCATION THEY KNOW IS DESTRUCTION USING THEIR MOUTH, AND EVERYTHING THEY CAN AFFORD.

IF YOU LOVE YOUR SOMALI PEOPLE, THEN LET US GUIDE THEM TO THE RIGHT DIRECTION. STOPPING THOSE PALTALK ROOMS "YOU SAVE THE FUTURE OF YOUR SON".

Last edited by afisoone on Thu May 06, 2010 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

afisoone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: PALTALK=ESCALATING THE SOMALI CONFLICT..

Postby afisoone » Thu May 06, 2010 3:22 am

I think most reer Mogadishu including myself are honest about the future of Mogadishu. Unless we encourage the few who used the card of tribalism to the right direction, Our intention will not be as effective as we may wish.. thanks
Saciid afisoone Blog
http://mybanadir.com

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu May 06, 2010 3:23 am

Stop writing in upper-case you give people an eye sore./

afisoone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby afisoone » Thu May 06, 2010 3:10 pm

Ok thanks...

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Thu May 06, 2010 3:59 pm

We must stop them from opening qabiil related rooms? Sheeko! I don't go to that trash marka why would I complain? Maxaa iga galay if a bunch of khat chewin tobacco suckin losers want to fight other khat chewin tobacco suckin losers? Fuck them and to hell wit paltalk. Ma biilkey naga baxshaan? Waa maya.

Waa dad oo madaxa laga hayo and I would have a hard time understanding their useless asses anyways. Af somali dhulka laga jafay iyo broken English bey isku fahmaan. Not my cup of shaah, thank you feri much. :lol:

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Thu May 06, 2010 4:02 pm

I DISAGREE BALTALK ISN'T ESKALATING ZE ZOOMAALI CONFLICT. ZE REASON FOR THIS IS BECUZ ZE BEABEL ON BALTALK HAVE NO FINANCIAL, BOLITIKAL OR EKONOMOIKAL INFLUENCE IN ZOOMAALIA. HECK, THOSE BEABEL R BROBABLY OWING MONEY TO THE LOCAL CAFETERIA. ARGUING ON BALTALK JUST MAKES THEM FEEL CONNECTED AND BOWERFUL.

Arbmn
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Arbmn » Thu May 06, 2010 4:05 pm

Afisoone For Prisedent 2012

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Thu May 06, 2010 4:06 pm

afisoone the attentionseeking whore :arrow:

leave paltalk alone, iam both in shabab and non-shabab rooms :up:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Thu May 06, 2010 4:11 pm

I hear paltalk is full of dangerous viruses that can kill your pc..stay out of that place people.. :evil: :twisted:

Arbmn
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Arbmn » Thu May 06, 2010 4:11 pm

You Black Italians Need More People Like This Afisoone Guy :up:

afisoone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby afisoone » Thu May 06, 2010 4:25 pm

You Black Italians Need More People Like This Afisoone Guy :up:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Daanyeer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Daanyeer » Sun May 09, 2010 2:03 pm

War intaad inan GUMEEDNIMADA iska deyso MIC soo qabso iska daa QORAALKA badan. Nin RAGGA ah waa kan wax u LAQIMA loona laqimo.

Air Canada
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Air Canada » Sun May 09, 2010 4:17 pm

Paltalk - Dailynews and qolka dowlada = qolka siigada, qolka daarood ka, qolka Punani, qolka Somaliland etc.

Now, i am not into siigo...i am not a Daarod or Punanilander or Somalilander. So, afisyoone where should i go when i need news from back home?

Teeda kale, qolka Dailynews dad wax garad ah aa soo galo qolkana qabiil na loogama hadlo magac qabiilna ma wato maxee marka kuu dhibeysa oo aa u arki weeysay qolalka magac qabiil wato oo qabiilka looga hadlo?

afisoone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby afisoone » Sun May 09, 2010 7:40 pm

Paltalk - Dailynews and qolka dowlada = qolka siigada, qolka daarood ka, qolka Punani, qolka Somaliland etc.

Now, i am not into siigo...i am not a Daarod or Punanilander or Somalilander. So, afisyoone where should i go when i need news from back home?

Teeda kale, qolka Dailynews dad wax garad ah aa soo galo qolkana qabiil na loogama hadlo magac qabiilna ma wato maxee marka kuu dhibeysa oo aa u arki weeysay qolalka magac qabiil wato oo qabiilka looga hadlo?
War aniga qolalka qabyaalada ka hadlaayo uun baa sheegay. Qolka "Dailynews","dowlada", labadaas waa labada qabyaalada mida ugu xun lagu dhisay. Waa run dad fiican wey imaadaan, laakiin maamulka waa qabyaalad cad."Caaqila:" waa gabar dhagool ah, hada baryahaan hospitaal ayee ku jirtaa, gabar ayaa lagu soo qalay, Laakiin qolka nin eena u garan "MOORYAAN" umaba dhiibto maamulka. Xataa "Buurweyn" oo aan u ugahay inuu yahay reer baydhabo wuxuu sheegtay inuu ka mid ahaa USC,markaas ayee u dhiibtay maamulka qolka. Qolka mooryaan ayaa maamusho iska ilaali, waxba ha ku tarsan, ka foogo qabyaaladooda xun xun. Iska fogeey.

Marka waa shay muhiim ah in la xasuusiyo shacabka somaliyeed in loo adkeeysan karin "Mooryaan", iyo waxii ehel ka dhigto. taasi waa mowqifkeeyga.

Air Canada
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Air Canada » Mon May 10, 2010 1:55 am

Siilka hooyada was.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.