That's exactly why I am pursuing this career. As cliche and naive as it sounds, I feel that I can help people and make a difference within my community; both local and global. Insha'Allah.SimplySerene wrote:If I was to get into medicine I would probably do it because you get to help people, it’s in demand industry and usually nice salary( well it depends which area you get into).
If I were you I would get in contact with those who are Responsible for health services in your area. Ask them to get you connected and in contact with Human Resources Recruitment for new hires department. Explain that your are interested in career in Health and Be specific in your questions before hand. If you are in Canada Check out job postings, they should have a website and read the job descriptions to see if anything sparks your interest. and the number postings should be an indication to see the jobs that most in demand, currently anyways. When you contact human resources Ask what avenue they think you should take for financial support, what jobs are in demand, whatever question etc.
There some many areas opportunities in medicine. nursing, pharmacist, Medical Lab Technologist , etc etc The list is so long!!
And, I will definitely look into that. Thanks.
And yes, I'm in Ontario tbs.


