Omg I lost my shape...help

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7692
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:15 am
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Re: Omg I lost my shape...help

Post by salool »

Naa alxamdulilah dheh hadu balaayada ilaahy ka jaray.Dabo wax ka foolxumo badan ma jirto.

Plz share everything you did to get rid of it.
User avatar
mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8700
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 7:57 pm

Re: Omg I lost my shape...help

Post by mahoka »

looooooool

somalidu waa weird race, female is overweight and male is too skinny
Xamud.
Posts: 11173
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:13 am
Location: Halabokhad,Mudug. Bunlayn

Re: Omg I lost my shape...help

Post by Xamud. »

salool wrote:Naa alxamdulilah dheh hadu balaayada ilaahy ka jaray.Dabo wax ka foolxumo badan ma jirto.

Plz share everything you did to get rid of it.

Jooojii waxad ku hadleysid, dhiiga igu karay markan aqriyey "dabo wax ka foolxumo badan ma jirta"

A woman without curves is like a pair of jeans with no pockets , you don't know where to put your hands. Yaan laga maqlin waxas mar danbe :ufdup:


Booty and thighs :blessed: if you lack those, you are nothing to us, nothing!! :pacspit:
User avatar
FAH1223
webmaster
Posts: 33847
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:31 pm
Location: THE MOST POWERFUL CITY IN THE WORLD
Contact:

Re: Omg I lost my shape...help

Post by FAH1223 »

You should lift weights
User avatar
salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7692
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:15 am
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Re: Omg I lost my shape...help

Post by salool »

Xaamudu, dhibta ay leedahy hadaad ogtahay ilaamad yaabten.Saqajaan kasta isha ayuu kula raaceya...wax kasta ood xidhan tahay way ka so dhex boodi.You cant find a decent jacket that fits without ur butt sticking out.I truly hate it. :x

I envy women with laxoox dabo.
User avatar
mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8700
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 7:57 pm

Re: Omg I lost my shape...help

Post by mahoka »

there should a law making it mandatory women do squats from a young age. lots of wars and violence would be prevented this way
PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3235
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:26 pm
Location: Khaatumo / Jubbaland

Re: Omg I lost my shape...help

Post by PrinceNugaalHawd »

Booty is everything lol, :up:

I don't thinks Somalis back home care for it.
User avatar
gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6445
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:57 pm

Re: Omg I lost my shape...help

Post by gegiroor »

In the West, skinny women are highly favored. In Somalia, overweight women with all of the 'xalus' that comes with it were highly favored. So, to Smile, it all depends on your perspective and whom you want to impress. After you met with the right guy and plan to marry him, that is when you should start working on what look the two of you would prefer. At this point, I can't recommend any thing to you!
QuantumSatis
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 390
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:08 pm

Re: Omg I lost my shape...help

Post by QuantumSatis »

Must be sad to be a female and have no Dabo. That is a big asset for a female.
User avatar
Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7665
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:52 am
Location: Jubbaland

Re: Omg I lost my shape...help

Post by Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE »

Xamud. wrote:
salool wrote:Naa alxamdulilah dheh hadu balaayada ilaahy ka jaray.Dabo wax ka foolxumo badan ma jirto.

Plz share everything you did to get rid of it.

Jooojii waxad ku hadleysid, dhiiga igu karay markan aqriyey "dabo wax ka foolxumo badan ma jirta"

A woman without curves is like a pair of jeans with no pockets , you don't know where to put your hands. Yaan laga maqlin waxas mar danbe :ufdup:


Booty and thighs :blessed: if you lack those, you are nothing to us, nothing!! :pacspit:
war bax my husband to be ba Sa igu rabee...not all men are into futo wenyn. I just wanna look more feminine.
User avatar
Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7665
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:52 am
Location: Jubbaland

Re: Omg I lost my shape...help

Post by Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE »

eliteSomali wrote:You worked out like a maniac didn't ya? :lol: Now comes the real challenge because eating heavy food like some suggested will not guarantee a return to your former shape. The food may very well end up in your tummy. Can you imagine the way you are now plus an enlarged calool? Continue to work out but you'll need to adjust your work out. Do less cardio and exert extra pressure on your calool and yes, ignore squats and lunges. Start exercise that'll tone you up rather than make you lose more weight. lastly, you'll need to eat a bit more food than you currently do but do not overeat because things could get worse. Add one more heavy plate full of carbs to your current diet plus one snack, and exercise less intensively. You might not get back your former shape but you'll definitely see a change. Good luck.

Let me know if you want me to make you a list of workout you'll need.
so what type of carbs should i add to my plate? And please make me the list of the workouts...it has to be fun and easy
User avatar
HorseedS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2495
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:47 pm
Location: Dal Udug

Re: Omg I lost my shape...help

Post by HorseedS »

I always thought you had big ole booty with nice boobs to match. I guess you're just one of those unlucky xalimos that ain't blessed in the front and back department. :scusthov:
User avatar
Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7665
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:52 am
Location: Jubbaland

Re: Omg I lost my shape...help

Post by Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE »

^^Lol
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”