sdm, waryaa edab ma qabtid yaah. aniga meelaha dadoow kuma niikiyo
Question for the Dudes
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- suga_n_spice
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8513
- Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 7:00 pm
Re: Question for the Dudes
abdi, why farax garaad huh? my why not axmed or maxamuud huh?
sdm, waryaa edab ma qabtid yaah. aniga meelaha dadoow kuma niikiyo
sdm, waryaa edab ma qabtid yaah. aniga meelaha dadoow kuma niikiyo
- SummerRain
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 17320
- Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 11:41 am
Re: Question for the Dudes
@:roll: SDM....perv 
Suga I always sit down during the niiko. I figure the dudes need the standing space more than me.
Suga I always sit down during the niiko. I figure the dudes need the standing space more than me.
- AbdiWahab252
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 56715
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Unity. Strength. Capital.
Re: Question for the Dudes
Suga,
I know some Farax Garaad people and they are very noble
You can tell they are royalty.
I know some Farax Garaad people and they are very noble
-
S-D-M
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5774
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:03 pm
- Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Re: Question for the Dudes
suga_n_spice wrote:abdi, why farax garaad huh? my why not axmed or maxamuud huh?![]()
![]()
sdm, waryaa edab ma qabtid yaah. aniga meelaha dadoow kuma niikiyo
The other girl could move though.......was she qaldan too.
Ismahan
-
S-D-M
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5774
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:03 pm
- Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Re: Question for the Dudes
Ismahan123 wrote:@:roll: SDM....perv
Suga I always sit down during the niiko. I figure the dudes need the standing space more than me.
Darling you are not that fat.......dhax yereey dhubanee
- suga_n_spice
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8513
- Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 7:00 pm
Re: Question for the Dudes
abdi, i don't care who they r as long as they r dhulloz im satisfied.AbdiWahab252 wrote:Suga,
I know some Farax Garaad people and they are very nobleYou can tell they are royalty.
isma. allah hadaad aragtid they run to the dance floor like in la dhahay waa janadii
sdm, maxaa sheegeysaa? ma aroos baan isku aragnay?
- SummerRain
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 17320
- Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 11:41 am
Re: Question for the Dudes
Music to my ears...tanag U.S-D-M wrote:Ismahan123 wrote:@:roll: SDM....perv
Suga I always sit down during the niiko. I figure the dudes need the standing space more than me.
Darling you are not that fat.......dhax yereey dhubanee
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 862 Views
-
Last post by KimJongIllest
-
- 14 Replies
- 2081 Views
-
Last post by Koronto91
-
- 75 Replies
- 7016 Views
-
Last post by Stuckon21
-
- 73 Replies
- 5410 Views
-
Last post by Protagonist
-
- 46 Replies
- 3231 Views
-
Last post by Muktaaar
-
- 6 Replies
- 992 Views
-
Last post by FAH1223
-
- 28 Replies
- 2115 Views
-
Last post by dawwa9
-
- 0 Replies
- 466 Views
-
Last post by Ladyyonelove
-
- 10 Replies
- 1066 Views
-
Last post by PosH
-
- 15 Replies
- 2151 Views
-
Last post by Muwahhidah_1