RICE

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

User avatar
MissUSA
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:27 pm

RICE

Post by MissUSA »

How do you cook it?
Galmeygaag
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: 2 the Angleofdeath..Seefta-Sade is drawn, N by Allah the slaves of Amxaar will pay for their crimes.

Re: RICE

Post by Galmeygaag »

coocking is a formality for you since birth yaree LOOOOL at trying to sound like you never done it before LMAO its just hilarious and sad !
User avatar
BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 23249
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 pm
Location: On Idman's mind

Re: RICE

Post by BlackVelvet »

It's actually not as hard as I thought. Warm a little bit of oil add all your spices and a bit of tomatoe, toss in the rice and stir, add hot water and after 20 minutes or so you are all done! :o

I could be a chef :lol:
HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19743
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:51 am

Re: RICE

Post by HELWAA »

.
User avatar
BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 23249
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 pm
Location: On Idman's mind

Re: RICE

Post by BlackVelvet »

Helwa thank you for editing, you made mine look retarded :lol:
HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19743
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:51 am

Re: RICE

Post by HELWAA »

:lol: :lol: I edited when i found out this character is not even a muslim and she cant stand us. :x


MissUSA wrote:Being a former muslim, I don't associate with somalis anymore. They are very negative towards me too because of my religious beliefs.
Galmeygaag
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: 2 the Angleofdeath..Seefta-Sade is drawn, N by Allah the slaves of Amxaar will pay for their crimes.

Re: RICE

Post by Galmeygaag »

cooking is a formality for women, not a talent. if we analyse 10 families you would notice 9 out of the 10 families the men in the family mainly the alpha male will influence the cooking by vigilantly observing the food and the cooking, the critics are also the men as women will eat anything including baby food, completely careless to delicacy.

my wife should be Pro-at food peperation, i will totally make it up to her during bedtime, i will sleep with a full belly and she will sleep fully satisfied, how swell.
User avatar
MissUSA
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:27 pm

Re: RICE

Post by MissUSA »

Galmeygaag, I am serious. I really want to know how to cook rice. The last time I cooked I nearly burned my apt. down.

blackvelvet, thanks sis I'll try that minus the tomatoes. After I buy myself a rice cooker.

helwa, I never said I can't stand somalis, I love somalis (i'm planning on becoming a muslim again, I was just a little lost)
User avatar
MissUSA
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:27 pm

Re: RICE

Post by MissUSA »

Galmeygaag wrote:cooking is a formality for women, not a talent. if we analyse 10 families you would notice 9 out of the 10 families the men in the family mainly the alpha male will influence the cooking by vigilantly observing the food and the cooking, the critics are also the men as women will eat anything including baby food, completely careless to delicacy.

my wife should be Pro-at food peperation, i will totally make it up to her during bedtime, i will sleep with a full belly and she will sleep fully satisfied, how swell.
It can be the other way around you know. The man cooks, then the woman can make it up during bedtime. Thats what I need a somali man who can cook because I can't :cry:
User avatar
BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 23249
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 pm
Location: On Idman's mind

Re: RICE

Post by BlackVelvet »

:lol: @ Helwa ma saas baa


MissUSA all the best with becoming a Muslim again. :)
User avatar
MissUSA
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:27 pm

Re: RICE

Post by MissUSA »

Thanks, I guess
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Women - General Discussions”