physical fighting during
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- hargaysaay
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8453
- Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:32 am
- Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.
physical fighting during
ramadan! is it enought to break your fast even if you did not start it
-
LetsCookBreakfast
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1728
- Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:10 pm
- Location: Too busy writing history to read it
Re: physical fighting during
Brother, it is not worth it. Just walk away from the situation.
Re: physical fighting during
If I was walking with a friend and I was fasting and he was not and two guys came out of nowhere and started
jumping him, I would not necessarily jump in but I would in protest jump up and down in absolute anger screaming "I'm gonna find u nyggas after afur".
jumping him, I would not necessarily jump in but I would in protest jump up and down in absolute anger screaming "I'm gonna find u nyggas after afur".
- hargaysaay
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8453
- Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:32 am
- Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.
Re: physical fighting during
letscookbreakfast sxb its already done I posted this after the fight i did not start nor did i do any think to provoke him he just flipped and I was in self defense
we fought two times for about 10 minutes it was just the two of us in a room, friends interfered the third time. so i guess my fast is over
we fought two times for about 10 minutes it was just the two of us in a room, friends interfered the third time. so i guess my fast is over
- NewHargeisaGirl
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4876
- Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 11:49 am
Re: physical fighting during
Sorry to hear that Hargaaysay...hope you are okay walaal
Re: physical fighting during
Hargeysa I don't think broke ur fast, u should just keep going as u had no control of the situation. But I hope u kicked his ass for attacking u at ur weakest point.
- NewHargeisaGirl
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4876
- Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 11:49 am
Re: physical fighting during
^ Naa take ur boon isku dirdir back to gedo
Re: physical fighting during
Ceeb ramadaanka ceeyda jooji
Re: physical fighting during
hargaysaay wrote:letscookbreakfast sxb its already done I posted this after the fight i did not start nor did i do any think to provoke him he just flipped and I was in self defense
we fought two times for about 10 minutes it was just the two of us in a room, friends interfered the third time. so i guess my fast is over
- Vivacious
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5189
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:48 am
- Location: Life is waking up an hour early to live an hour more :)
Re: physical fighting during
Avoid such situations during Ramadan. Its never worth it. Your fast is more important than the fight u wanna win. Walk away even if they call you a looser!
Re: physical fighting during
Dirty waqooyi baa la garaacay 
- hargaysaay
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8453
- Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:32 am
- Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.
Re: physical fighting during
amel jaber lol the thing is when we first fought and i defended my self he backed off and said lets drop this thing its ramadan i said its all good man,
but then I dont know what had gotten into him he just flipped again and started attacking me and see if he can whoop my ass this time which did not happen
and neither did i whoop his ass to be honest, it was all crazy I did not know what we were fighting about just knew we were fighting.
deeqadegan you are right sis but what are you gonna do when some just goes crazy on you and starts dropping bunchs it is too late to back down
cali-burco niyaw dagaalka ma jecli qof peacefull ah baan iska ahay laakiin dee sxb gardarada kama helo. waan ku facsi
but then I dont know what had gotten into him he just flipped again and started attacking me and see if he can whoop my ass this time which did not happen
and neither did i whoop his ass to be honest, it was all crazy I did not know what we were fighting about just knew we were fighting.
deeqadegan you are right sis but what are you gonna do when some just goes crazy on you and starts dropping bunchs it is too late to back down
cali-burco niyaw dagaalka ma jecli qof peacefull ah baan iska ahay laakiin dee sxb gardarada kama helo. waan ku facsi
- Vivacious
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5189
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:48 am
- Location: Life is waking up an hour early to live an hour more :)
Re: physical fighting during
I feel you. Once that happens ofcourse anyone would definitely react back. But always try to control your temperature. Yaan soonka lagaa furinhargaysaay wrote: deeqadegan you are right sis but what are you gonna do when some just goes crazy on you and starts dropping bunchs it is too late to back down
- Shirib
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 26911
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:50 am
- Location: May God grant us victory.
Re: physical fighting during
It doesn't automatically break your fast, but it diminishes your ajar from fasting
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 407 Views
-
Last post by Unclebin-
-
- 95 Replies
- 6247 Views
-
Last post by Sadaam_Mariixmaan
-
- 29 Replies
- 1968 Views
-
Last post by CushiticReflections
-
- 1 Replies
- 502 Views
-
Last post by Firefly
-
- 86 Replies
- 5230 Views
-
Last post by GAMES
-
- 69 Replies
- 4503 Views
-
Last post by xidigow
-
- 27 Replies
- 2189 Views
-
Last post by Sexy_Maaha
-
- 15 Replies
- 2311 Views
-
Last post by LetsCookBreakfast
-
- 3 Replies
- 554 Views
-
Last post by djibsomali
-
- 0 Replies
- 1122 Views
-
Last post by samaalenoble
