Choose one from among this ethnically Somali
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- FieldMarshalMenace
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Choose one from among this ethnically Somali
Girls name!
I have narrowed down to:
Jamaad
Abyan
Aragsan
Please do add your own Somali names
I've already dismissed
Arawelo
Asli
Osob
Udub
Ladan
Batoola
Cambaro
Ceebla
Dhuux
Saxarla
....
Lets be creative guys
What do you think I invent totally new Somali female names
Xoronimo (liberty)
Gobonimo (freedom)
Rajo ( hope )
Afrika
Midnimo (unity)
Janna (heaven)
Gift ( tell me the word in Somali)
Glory ( in somali)
I have narrowed down to:
Jamaad
Abyan
Aragsan
Please do add your own Somali names
I've already dismissed
Arawelo
Asli
Osob
Udub
Ladan
Batoola
Cambaro
Ceebla
Dhuux
Saxarla
....
Lets be creative guys
What do you think I invent totally new Somali female names
Xoronimo (liberty)
Gobonimo (freedom)
Rajo ( hope )
Afrika
Midnimo (unity)
Janna (heaven)
Gift ( tell me the word in Somali)
Glory ( in somali)
- MujahidAishah
- Posts: 16994
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:32 pm
- Location: Garisadi Guryosamo Goljano ku nool
- VeiledGarbasar
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1731
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:20 pm
- Location: Haa iga maajin Maxaa Janaqow
Re: Choose one from among this ethnically Somali
I love ebyan, even though it is a place in Yemen.
What about Xeliwaay, it is a place in Xamar but don't know what it means. I knew a jamaad in Xamar AUN
What about Warsan?
What about Xeliwaay, it is a place in Xamar but don't know what it means. I knew a jamaad in Xamar AUN
What about Warsan?
- GeoSeven
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5687
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:41 am
- Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.
Re: Choose one from among this ethnically Somali
Menace, Xoriyo is already in use. I know a Xoriyo who was born on the 26th of June 1960, hence the name 
- FieldMarshalMenace
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Re: Choose one from among this ethnically Somali
WarsanVeiledGarbasar wrote:I love ebyan, even though it is a place in Yemen.
What about Xeliwaay, it is a place in Xamar but don't know what it means. I knew a jamaad in Xamar AUN![]()
What about Warsan?
AishaWaqooyi.... Ka waran hadaan u bixiyo WaqooyiKoorfur (like Kanye West)...

- FieldMarshalMenace
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Re: Choose one from among this ethnically Somali
GeoSeven wrote:Menace, Xoriyo is already in use. I know a Xoriyo who was born on the 26th of June 1960, hence the name
Adiga be creative and use nice Somali words that can be feminine to be used from hereforth...
We must abandon the Arab culture, we must....I don't know how else to drive this ideology into our people...hopefully a brother or sister expecting will google "authentic Somali girl's name" and will be taken here...Therefore contribute...
Ill give you some name to translate into Somali...
achiever
accomplished
starlet
gazelle
pearl
autumn
moon
joy
audacious
inspiration
perseverance
precious
clever
trustworthy
- MujahidAishah
- Posts: 16994
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:32 pm
- Location: Garisadi Guryosamo Goljano ku nool
Re: Choose one from among this ethnically Somali
Waqooyi konfuur ama barigalbeed why not waa casriga
Be a typical issaq and choose the following
Hibo
Hodan
Hoodo
Hibaaq
Nimco
Khadra
Be a typical issaq and choose the following
Hibo
Hodan
Hoodo
Hibaaq
Nimco
Khadra
- FieldMarshalMenace
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Re: Choose one from among this ethnically Somali
add:AishahWaqooyi wrote:Waqooyi konfuur ama barigalbeed why not waa casriga
Be a typical issaq and choose the following
Hibo
Hodan
Hoodo
Hibaaq
Nimco
Khadra
Haboon
...
but venture out, stop being qabillist, get me more authentic Somali names.... Long live the the Somali speaking people...down with Arab culture and their faggatery
- GeoSeven
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5687
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:41 am
- Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.
Re: Choose one from among this ethnically Somali
Do I look like Lamagoodle to you
Precious is Qaali
Trustworthy...Amina
Pearl...Luul
Autumn...The only seasons I know are xilyada qaboobaha iyo kuleelada and I'm not even sure if those are the correct terms for them
Moon...Dayaxo?
Joy...Farxad
Achiever...blank
Accomplished...blank
Clever...Fariidad? Sounds corny
Audacious...Geesiyad?
Inspiration...blank
Precious is Qaali
Trustworthy...Amina
Pearl...Luul
Autumn...The only seasons I know are xilyada qaboobaha iyo kuleelada and I'm not even sure if those are the correct terms for them
Moon...Dayaxo?
Joy...Farxad
Achiever...blank
Accomplished...blank
Clever...Fariidad? Sounds corny
Audacious...Geesiyad?
Inspiration...blank
- MujahidAishah
- Posts: 16994
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:32 pm
- Location: Garisadi Guryosamo Goljano ku nool
Re: Choose one from among this ethnically Somali
Haboon waa reer Djibouti
Qabilist ahh am offended
Mandeeq
Will-dhaan
Shankaroon
Barwaaqo
Bilane
Sabaah
Accomplished =Kafiya
Qabilist ahh am offended

Mandeeq
Will-dhaan

Shankaroon
Barwaaqo
Bilane
Sabaah
Accomplished =Kafiya

- AbkoowDhiblaawe
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14237
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:02 pm
- Location: chilling in Liido beach
- FieldMarshalMenace
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Re: Choose one from among this ethnically Somali
AishahWaqooyi wrote:Haboon waa reer Djibouti
Qabilist ahh am offended
Mandeeq
Will-dhaan
Shankaroon
Barwaaqo
Bilane
Sabaah
Accomplished =Kafiya

- MujahidAishah
- Posts: 16994
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:32 pm
- Location: Garisadi Guryosamo Goljano ku nool
Re: Choose one from among this ethnically Somali
What wrong with Wiil-dhaan
-
YummyMummy
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 6441
- Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:12 pm
- Location: You're always there & I'm always elsewhere
Re: Choose one from among this ethnically Somali
This is becoming tiresome, campaigning for unborns who'll dread their name being read out/bullied for it, but ok 
Warsan
Guul
Nabad
Indhodeeq
Ducaqabto
Qaboojiso
Cudbi
Warsan
Guul
Nabad
Indhodeeq
Ducaqabto
Qaboojiso
Cudbi
- AbkoowDhiblaawe
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14237
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:02 pm
- Location: chilling in Liido beach
Re: Choose one from among this ethnically Somali
Nimco (blessing)
Ugbaad
Hidaayah
Ugbaad
Hidaayah
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 76 Replies
- 9044 Views
-
Last post by Advo
-
- 6 Replies
- 3223 Views
-
Last post by AbdiWahab252
-
- 31 Replies
- 12656 Views
-
Last post by LiquidHYDROGEN
-
- 47 Replies
- 3544 Views
-
Last post by FarhanYare
-
- 3 Replies
- 1112 Views
-
Last post by Caesar
-
- 5 Replies
- 33985 Views
-
Last post by TheLoFather
-
- 265 Replies
- 16862 Views
-
Last post by The_Emperior5
-
- 12 Replies
- 1247 Views
-
Last post by FarhanYare
-
- 41 Replies
- 2815 Views
-
Last post by musika man
