How long does it take to get approved?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3486
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:06 am

How long does it take to get approved?

Post by Idman702 »

:| :| :?
User avatar
LilEmperor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1322
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:24 am
Location: I Eat ass.

Re: How long does it take to get approved?

Post by LilEmperor »

Image hey pal let me show you around.
User avatar
LilEmperor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1322
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:24 am
Location: I Eat ass.

Re: How long does it take to get approved?

Post by LilEmperor »

You can pm anytime my luuq is open.
Xamud.
Posts: 11173
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:13 am
Location: Halabokhad,Mudug. Bunlayn

Re: How long does it take to get approved?

Post by Xamud. »

^^^^
WTF...are you hitting on the dude?
User avatar
Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3607
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:59 pm
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Re: How long does it take to get approved?

Post by Tanker »

LilEmperor wrote:Image hey pal let me show you around.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3486
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:06 am

Re: How long does it take to get approved?

Post by Idman702 »

All I wanted was to get approved. I didn't ask none of this Lie..
User avatar
LilEmperor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1322
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:24 am
Location: I Eat ass.

Re: How long does it take to get approved?

Post by LilEmperor »

Antijuli wrote:All I wanted was to get approved. I didn't ask none of this Lie..
You gon' learn today ! :shaq:
User avatar
Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10587
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:04 pm
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Re: How long does it take to get approved?

Post by Adali »

LilEmperor wrote:
Antijuli wrote:All I wanted was to get approved. I didn't ask none of this Lie..
You gon' learn today ! :shaq:
:deadrose:
User avatar
STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5150
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:07 am
Location: Bale mountains, Somali Galbeed

Re: How long does it take to get approved?

Post by STARKAST »

:Heh: This young buck is funny.
User avatar
Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2653
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:00 am

Re: How long does it take to get approved?

Post by Bandit »

:russ:
op what do you mean approved doesnt you typing mean your approved?
it took me 1+ month to get approved or even post
User avatar
Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3486
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:06 am

Re: How long does it take to get approved?

Post by Idman702 »

I asked that question when I first signed up.

LieEmperor you are giving a serial rapist tease. Back off
COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6049
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 7:00 pm

Re: How long does it take to get approved?

Post by COOL-MAN »

Antijuli wrote:I asked that question when I first signed up.

LieEmperor you are giving a serial rapist tease. Back off

:lol:
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”