Never provoke a Caesar when he’s chilling! SSC HSM & Damul Jadeed! You fucked up badly!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7771
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:14 pm

Never provoke a Caesar when he’s chilling! SSC HSM & Damul Jadeed! You fucked up badly!

Post by ReturnOfMariixmaan »

QAAN MAREEXAAN WAA QAAXO KUGU MAQAN

Like Putin I don’t forget or forgive either. No I’m not a traditionalist or bipartisan. I’m more hardline than Farmaajo. Like I said. Henceforth from now. Abiy is the interim leader of Darood. Like Menguistu. All these jabhads were armed by Ghebbi palace. Muh Irir kulaha. If you are LA or Buhoodle I advocate for you it seek arms in Addis Ababa. Muse Bixi opened Pandora’s box. The consequences are on him now







Context: https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 0&t=410025
User avatar
ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7771
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:14 pm

Re: Never provoke a Caesar when he’s chilling! SSC HSM & Damul Jadeed! You fucked up badly!

Post by ReturnOfMariixmaan »

So begins the rumbling of the eldians
User avatar
ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7771
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:14 pm

Re: Never provoke a Caesar when he’s chilling! SSC HSM & Damul Jadeed! You fucked up badly!

Post by ReturnOfMariixmaan »

Who knew the influence is this large






Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Politics - General Discussions”