I LOVE DISS SHOW!!

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

User avatar
toxteth-gyal
Posts: 170
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:25 pm

I LOVE DISS SHOW!!

Post by toxteth-gyal »

Qumanyoo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 16772
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:54 pm
Location: Cirka Iyo Dhulka Dhexdii

Re: I LOVE DISS SHOW!!

Post by Qumanyoo »

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHJC0Dam ... ed&search=

da bus ones are always funnier!
take ya sheep off ma bus! looooooooooooooooool
Qumanyoo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 16772
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:54 pm
Location: Cirka Iyo Dhulka Dhexdii

Re: I LOVE DISS SHOW!!

Post by Qumanyoo »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_pgd-WVNgY
allah dis one smashed it! looooooooooooooooooooooooool! beerka!
Suga_lumps
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1097
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: it was all a dream...........i use 2 read word up magazine
Contact:

Re: I LOVE DISS SHOW!!

Post by Suga_lumps »

dont look at my nose ur making me feel nikid!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Qumanyoo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 16772
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:54 pm
Location: Cirka Iyo Dhulka Dhexdii

Re: I LOVE DISS SHOW!!

Post by Qumanyoo »

looooooooool
User avatar
toxteth-gyal
Posts: 170
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:25 pm

Re: I LOVE DISS SHOW!!

Post by toxteth-gyal »

LOOOOOOL yhyh da african famo one kills ommobooboo or wha eva dey called hahaha "eh luuk away u rapisst

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_pgd-WVNgY
User avatar
SPLIF!MAN
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1076
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:20 pm
Location: its ANYTHING!

Re: I LOVE DISS SHOW!!

Post by SPLIF!MAN »

three none blondes

thier shit never as good as trigger happy tv
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Europe - UK”