site-wide search

SomaliNet Forums: Archives

This section is online for reference only. No new content will be added. no deletion either...

Go to Current Forums ...with millions of posts

Is really Mad Mac a gaal ?

SomaliNet Forum (Archive): Somali Women's Forum: Archive (Mar. 2000 - August 2000): Is really Mad Mac a gaal ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Mahmood

Sunday, July 02, 2000 - 11:25 pm
I don't believe and I cannot conceive that a gaal nows every aspect of Somalia (with many factual mistakes). I don't understand his point.
Maybe he reads all the books, so can enter the forums and tease.
But I think some Somali kicked his *** so now he is taking revenge on the forums.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Anonymous

Monday, July 03, 2000 - 05:18 am
mahmood GET ALIFE!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

wagax

Monday, July 03, 2000 - 06:05 am
mahmood
yeah .... big time ... get a life... who give f*** if anyone knows about somalia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

NeefoowKaniini

Monday, July 03, 2000 - 06:17 am
,,,,kulligeenbo Waxaan wada noqonay koo Guulwada ahaay oo la dhihi jiray **Jaalle Dacwaan kuu qabaa ** oo kolkuu ku arkaba isagoo shakisan ku yiraaha " Jaalle Dacwad baan kuu qabaa ee ina mari Orientatinka" isagoo kugu tuhmaya inaad sirta Waddanka aad ka gaddo oo aad u soo jaajuusto Amxaarada,,, Waar horta yaa Cadaw ah oo yaase Walaal ah,,Yaa Jaajuus ah yaasa loo Jaajuusaa yaa Qaran ah yanse Qaran ahayn,,Waxleen Qarinoonaa yaan uQarinoonaa yaansa ka qarinoonaa!!!!!!.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

mOw

Tuesday, July 04, 2000 - 10:02 pm
Yeah Neefow.

Mohamud.
get a life,definitely religion is privete, Gaal or not its no one business, every one has right to express and extend his views willy-nilly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Yaska

Tuesday, July 04, 2000 - 11:36 pm
Salaam

mOw;

You get a life your self, marax!!, Religion is private???? Who said so? and again what religion are you talking about? Definetly NOT Islam!!!!!!

Self expression and personal freedom is defined and allowed for muslims and non-muslim in Islam's freedom common frame-works, so there is no what we called in islam "Private religion" where one can exercise his free-will and "general religion" which has a limited and restricted freedoms

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

mOw

Wednesday, July 05, 2000 - 08:58 am
Yaska

"lAKUM DIINAKUM WELI YADIIN" self expression is allowed within my islam!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

gabardadow

Wednesday, July 05, 2000 - 12:22 pm
Mow
ya make me sick!!!!!
not saying i agree with yaska but hell guy he sounds better than you ...you sound like u saying it is ok to be gaal, YA BEEN WESTERNIZED! freedom of expression? not when it comes to gaal spreading his/her religion, uh-uh!!!. Tell me what will u say if a gaal comes to your home and starts preaching christianity? mm? will u then say what the heck,freedom of expression?(coz this is realy like a home to us somali-muslims) ---i think not, not by a loooooong shot..given that you are a good muslim..and i think we all are..i mean we might not fallow certain things that the Kuran and the Tasfiir say like praying or covering yar self.but we all are pretty fiiiiiieeeeerce when it comes to defending our religion.

all i am saying is ..there is no reason to support the gaal, i'm sure as hell not saying we should insult him but we shouldnt incourge him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

NeefoowKaniini

Wednesday, July 05, 2000 - 08:22 pm
,,,,Adoon caayin inlee gurigaaguu yimiye mawaanad ka dhaadhicin karahayn taadu adigu waa diintaada'e se adoon u dudin soona dhaweynhaya mawaanad u sheegi karahayn wanaaggu taadu leedahay biloow laga yaabe inuu taada ku qancaaye ......

Yaasiin ,,,,,,heedhe waxaa horey loo yiri** walaa tajaadil maa leesa laka bihi cilman** Capice ina adeere!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

She

Wednesday, July 05, 2000 - 09:27 pm
Moron Mahmood = Mooriyaan?
stop the paranoia, MAD MAC is "White-Soomalo" and he is my brotha .....He is not here to beat Dead Donkey = Mooriyaan!
So take it easy or else------------>you will be ,,,

Yaska and Gabardadoow mind your own business dhocilayahoow aan edebta laheyn.....

Neefka LOL Reer jaxiima is all over the forums like eeyihii kacaanka = "Guulwado"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Wiildadow

Thursday, July 06, 2000 - 07:55 am
Waatan sharmuutadii SHE ahayd, gaalba haddi hadalkiisa la soo qaado meel ba cuncunta, naa kaalay anaa kuu xoqiye inkaari kugu dhacdaye.

Waxay tidhi, "white-Somalo and he is my brotha" ha ku waso hadduu doono maxaa naga galay wasakhad baa tahay ee dadka kal dhex bax nijaasadaada, qurunyahay

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

mOw

Thursday, July 06, 2000 - 08:27 pm
Wiildadow

Baac waaxid weli ma arag nin ragoo Dumarka la tirsada adiga ka horow.
ma waxbaa si'kaa ah duqa sowtan kaa hoostay.
iska du dhareerka!?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Yaska

Thursday, July 06, 2000 - 08:58 pm
Salaam 'aleukum,

MOw;

Wrote:
"lAKUM DIINAKUM WELI YADIIN" self expression is allowed within my islam!!!! "

"Lakum Diinakum Weli Yadiin " Is this ayat/verse for muslims? or states relashionship between muslims and non-muslims?

There is no my islam and your islam........"Ina ummatikum ummatu waaxidda, Wa anaa Rabbukum facbuduun"... Please try to understand that, try to accept other views and make your self to understand other people's way of thinking.

This kind of attitute is what is demanded in muslim circles, But one it comes outside islamic border say like how to behaive with non-muslims is quit little bit different attitute dependent upon how they behaive with us!!!! there is no common or single way of how to approach them. Ofcourse we muslims, should be nice to all humanity generally, think about them and help them what ever we can, But this necessaryly doen't meant we should be so humble, and easy that they could be eaten and swallowed easily.

We aren't keep ing down our guards, while we are still living with them, working with them,so your draw the line for your self

She,

for God sake,, Yaska is not she, is bro.. soo galooti waaxid...adi hadmaad kooyday? sorry I forgot to say "Wellcome to somalinet :)-"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

coolman.

Friday, July 07, 2000 - 03:56 am
Wiildadow.

Listen man... you need to learn some manners okey..?... She could be wrong... but to correct her... you need a good example and nice words.. what is this crazy profanity you guys indulge all the time..? Why do you insult... if you are a practicing muslim..?

Mow.

My freind.. you said <definitely religion is private, Gaal or not its no one business, every one has right to express and extend his views willy-nilly. >....

Mow... I tell you where the proplem resides... someone comes to the forumss..who has different beliefs..and religion...instead of melting into the crowd and taking part in his interested subject ..he chooses to start teaching muslims his brand of beliefs.. take for example... Mad mac... he heavily advocated that since..the bible is not all right..the Quran should be viewed as such.. and if we don't do..propaply we were not open minded... and many other things that are the same... Again Abbaayo SHE.. was telling us deligently apart from name callings... that we were not representing true Islam...and while acting muslim girl...SHE told us that SHE could get married to a gaal...you see..Islam forbids that...and muslims have to wonder and ask about the identity of anybody who promotes such things...but when confronted..with the teachings of islam..SHE backed away..and started.. showing more of her true purpose..and inner feelings.. You see..had SHE started in the first place..talking about her proplems with Islam..no one would feel bad but everyone who can help would try discussing her why... SHE believes in what SHE believes in....You guys can either choose to play this the hard way..or the easy way.. DON'T TALK TO US ABOUT ISLAM..when in fact... you guys want to serve your hatred and disgust with ISlam...you see what I am saying..? It is all good.. that you represent who you truly are and not pretend whom you are not... capisce..?.. Now you guys are welcome to discuss your views and don't tell us about Islam... because Islam has relatives and soldiers who work for it... Allah protected Islam through people.. who carry the Quran in their hearts and brains.. It is all secure... what do say huh..? The easy way or the hard way..? You choose mister... don't let us choose for you...?

SHE.

Please.. you have to admit we are different... and our beliefs are different.. as a somali lady... you are always welcome..on our side.. because there is blood kinship..between us... that makes us closer to each other than the rest of the human race... religion is your choice..if you open a forums today telling people why you didn't choose islam..and talk about why you chose atheism for example..or christianity for example..or jewry for example... without any insult or degradation of one's beliefs.. I am sure many will join you in that forums.. sincerely discussing with you..about your beliefs... there is an integrity for everything... and we should gaurd that integrity with vigilance... you are entitled to your opinion as long as you are not..making it superior to islamic teachings..because ISLAM IS SIMPLY THE BEST..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

gabardadow

Friday, July 07, 2000 - 02:03 pm
she
you calling poeple dhoocilo?????
waaaaaaar anagu!!!
bisad yahay afka kala jeeda..afkaada basasha ka soo ureeso intaadan ila galin wax hubso..noocaadoo kale waxaan niraahnaa "gaal isku dhejis" Allaha kuu naxariisto.

Neefoo
saaxiib adigana waxaan mooday inaadan topica la socon aniga mo kaliya baan ka soo horjeedaa kalmadiisa aheed.."freedom of speech" waa sax, waa la ogyahay..but come on haduu gaalka maanta dhan nac nacdiisa dhiibanayo kuwo caqli xun buu jiidan karaa (like SHE,i think he already did!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Alwatan

Saturday, July 08, 2000 - 12:40 am
To:She What is a white soomali you freak?Somalis are black and proud ones.Iam not speaking about you brainwashed motherfucker.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

mOw

Saturday, July 08, 2000 - 01:21 pm