SomaliNet Forum (Archive): Ila Qosol - Jokes: Archive (Before Feb. 16, 2001): TO ALL EMPLOYEES.....................AN IMPORTANT MEMO!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

FUNGUS

Friday, January 26, 2001 - 02:06 pm
To: ALL EMPLOYEES
From: MANAGEMENT
Subject: SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING

In order to ensure the highest levels of quality work and production from employees, it will be our policy to keep employees well trained
through our program of SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (S.H.I.T.). We are trying to give employees more S.H.I.T. than anyone else.
If you feel that you do not receive your share of S.H.I.T. on the job, please see your manager. You will immediately be placed at the top
of the S.H.I.T. list and our managers are especially skilled at seeing you get all the S.H.I.T. you can handle. Employees who do not take their S.H.I.T. will be placed in DEPARTMENTAL EMPLOYEES EVALUATIONS PROGRAMS
(D.E.E.P.S.H.I.T). Those who fail to take D.E.E.P.S.H.I.T. seriously will have to go to EMPLOYEES ATTITUDE TRAINING (E.A.T.S.H.I.T.) Since our managers took S.H.I.T. before they
were promoted, they don't have to do S.H.I.T. anymore, and are full of S.H.I.T 2 already. If you are full of S.H.I.T. you may be interested
in the job training of others. We can add your name to our BASIC UNDERSTANDING LECTURE LIST (B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.). Those who are full of
B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T. will get the S.H.I.T. jobs and can apply for promotion to Director of Intensity Programs (D.I.P.S.H.I.T.).
If you have any further questions, please direct them to our HEAD OF TRAINING SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (H.O.T.S.H.I.T.).

Thank You,

BOSS IN GENERAL
SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (B.I.G. S.H.I.T.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Anonymous

Thursday, February 15, 2001 - 07:48 am
LOL:)

Feel like posting? Pleaase click here for the list of current forums.