site-wide search

SomaliNet Forums: Archives

This section is online for reference only. No new content will be added. no deletion either...

Go to Current Forums ...with millions of posts

Mama's jokes!If u have 1, write it!

SomaliNet Forum (Archive): Ila Qosol - Jokes: Archive (Before Feb. 16, 2001): Mama's jokes!If u have 1, write it!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Fowsiyo

Monday, January 29, 2001 - 08:09 pm
YOUR MAMA IS SO UGLY, WELL LOOK AT YOU!
YOUR MAMA IS SO FAT, SHE SELLS HER OWN SHADES!
YOUR MAMA IS SO UGLY, THE GOVERNMENT CHANGED HALLOWEEN TO HER BIRTHDAY!
YOUR MAMA IS SO STUPID, WHEN YOUR DAD SAID,"IT IS CHILLY OUTSIDE,", SHE RAN OUTSIDE WITH A SPOON!
ANYWAYS, I GUESS U GUYS GOT THE POINT!! WELL WRITE MAMA'S JOKES OR PEOPLE'S JOKES!
BUT PLEASE DON'T TAKE ANY OF THESE AS AN INSULT TO ANYONE!!THIS IS THE JOKES SECTION, WELL WRITE AS MANY JOKES ABOUT MAMAS OR ONESELVES LIKE : YOU SO UGLY THAT YOUR MOTHER FED U WITH A SLING SHOT!!

HAAVE FUN AND THANKS FOR VISITING!!!
much love
FOWSIYO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

SAMIIRA

Monday, January 29, 2001 - 10:10 pm
UR MOMA IS SOW FAT HER BELT SIZE IS ECVATOR
UR MOMA IS SOW FAT SHE SAT ON DOLLAR AND MADE CHANGE
UR MOMA IS SOW STUPID SHE SAT ON THE TV AND WATCHED THE COACH
UR MOMA IS SOW UGLY WHEN SHE CRIES TEARS RUN DOWN BACK OF HER NECK!!!!!!!

LOOOOOOOOOL,MY GOD IM SOOW GOOD!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

SeDuÇe®

Monday, January 29, 2001 - 11:21 pm
Yo mama's so black, every time she gets in a car the oil light comes on.
Yo mama's so black, when she puts on yellow lipstick, she looks like a cheese burger.

Yo mama's so black, when she puts lotion on her legs it looks like she has on patent leather pants.
Yo mama's so stupid, she put lipstick on her forehead because she wanted to makeup her mind.

Yo mama's so stupid, she put a phone up her ass and thought she was making a booty call.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Fowsiyo

Tuesday, January 30, 2001 - 06:31 am
THANKS GUYS FOR SHARING UR JOKES!!
I LOVED THE BOOTYCALL MAMA, MAMA MAKING CHANGE AND THE LIPSTICK MAMA ON HER FOREHEAD.
LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
YOUR MAMA TEETH ARE SO YELLOW, WHEN SHE SMILES, THE SUN GETS JEAOLOUS.
YOUR MAMA IS SO UGLY THAT SHE HURTS MY FEELINGS.
YOUR MAMA IS SO UGLY, WHEN I TOOK HER TO THE ZOO, THE ZOO KEEPER SAID, "THANKS FOR BRINGING HER BACK."
YOUR MAMA IS SO FAT WHEN SHE WENT TO THE ZOO, THE ANIMALS FED HER.
YOUR MAMA IS SO FAT THAT WHEN SHE STOOD IN FRONT OF THE T.V, I MISSED TWO EPOSITES OF SOAP OPRAHS.
YOU MAMA IS SO FAT, SHE WEARS VCR FOR A PEEPER.

ANYWAYS, KEEP THEM COMING!!
MUCH LOVE
FOWSIYO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

SACDIYO

Wednesday, January 31, 2001 - 08:58 am
Hey Fowsiyo, I loved the sunshine mother!!
IAM LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
KEEP IT UP GIRL...YOUR MOMA IS SO STUPID WHEN SHE WENT TO THE MOVIE THEATERS, IT SAID NOT ALLOWED UNDER 17, SHE WENT HOME AND GOT 16 FRIENDS!!!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!
SACDIYO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Fowsiyo

Wednesday, January 31, 2001 - 09:01 am
THANKS SACDIYO..........
MY PLEASURE!!!
WELL HERE IS MORE!!
YOUR MAMA IS SO UGLY THAT SHE MAKES BLIND CHILDREN CRY!!
YOUR MOMA IS SOOOO UGLY THAT PEOPLE COME TO HER HOUSE HALLOWEEN NIGHT!!
YOUR MOMA IS SO UGLY THAT PEOPLE DRESS AS HER ON HALLOWEEEN!!
ANYWAYS THANKS PEOPLE!!
MUCH LOVE
FOWSIYO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

T_ONE

Wednesday, January 31, 2001 - 12:30 pm
whass up peeps..

YOUR MOM IS SO DUMB SHE LOCKED HERSELF IN THE TOILET AND SHE SH*T HERSELF..

YOUR MOM IS DUMB SHE GOT RAN OVER BY A PARKED CAR.

YOUR MOM IS SO DUMB SHE BRANG 18 PEOPLE FOR AN OVER 18'S FILM..

OK THATS IT 4 NOW..

T1..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Fowsiyo

Thursday, February 01, 2001 - 08:14 pm
THANKS T-ONE!!
AND PEOPLE KEEP IT UP!!!!!
ANYWAYS..
MUCH LOVE
FOWSIYO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

gurey

Friday, February 02, 2001 - 03:47 am
CHECK MY MOM JOKES UP
>YOUR MOM IS SO OLD HER BIRTHDAY FELL OF THE CALENDAR
>YOUR MOM'S SO OLD I TOLD HER TO ACT HER OWN AGE, AND SHE DIED.
>YOUR MOM'S SO OLD SHE IS IN JESUS;S YEARBOOK

HOPE U LIKED

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Concerned Bro.

Friday, February 02, 2001 - 04:13 am
S.C.W.W. Hey yo all!

Bro & Sis. I just want to tell you making fun of moms or insulting them isn't the best thing to do. I know you 'll aware of this, but I just wanted to remind you and share with you a good story of mind. I used to like to tell jokes about Moms untill one day I was told that, insulting someone elses mom, it is just like me insulting my own Mom. Ofcourse I would never wanted to insult my Mom so r yo! that is what our Muslim relegion says. Don't believe me do your own research. In a logic way see if this makes sense to you, ask your self who are you insulting? Someone else Mom! Would you like someone else insult your mom, So treat the ppl like you want to be treated.

Las but not least, I am asking allah to give his forgiveness to all of us.

I didn't mean to offend anyone, I just want all of us todo the right thing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Fowsiyo

Sunday, February 04, 2001 - 08:29 pm
To concerned bro..mama's jokes are joking and never meant seriously and this is joke section and thanks for ur reminder but bro mjoke is just a joke and we are NOT insulting anyone's mama or our mama!!!!! and to gurey__THANKS FOR UR JOKES!!!!!!
MUCH LOVE
FOWSIYO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

MAD MAN WALKING

Sunday, February 04, 2001 - 09:46 pm
YOUR MOM'S SO FAT I ROLLED OVER THE BITCH TWICE AND I'M STILL ON THE BITCH.
YOUR MOMA IS SOO FAT WHEN SHE FALLS ON THE GROUND THE SHOCK MEAUSURES ON THE RECTASCALE WELL OVER 10.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL
COME ON GIRLS BRING IT ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Fowsiyo

Monday, February 05, 2001 - 07:49 pm
your mama is so ugly, her own reflection runs away!
your mama is so fat, when she stands on the measuring scale, it says," PLEASE ONE AT A TIME!"

WELL THANKS MAD AND KEEP THEM COMING!!!!!
MUCH LOVE
FOWSIYO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

swiftie

Tuesday, February 06, 2001 - 05:39 am
Your moma is so skinny, she committed suicide with a pin.

Your moma is so skinny she used a cherrio as a life-saver.

Your moma is so poor she goes to KFC to lick other peoples fingers.

Your moma is so poor she eats cereal with a fork to save milk.

your moma is so poor, i stepped on a lit cigarette and she said who turned off the heat.

Your moma is so poor, i saw her kicking some cans down the road, i said watcha doing?....She said Moving!

Your moma is so dark she has to wear white rubber gloves to eat chocolate.

Your moma is so dark, when the police fired at her, the bullets came back asking for directions (to her face).

Thats all for now....enjoy it!!

latez

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

NacKima

Tuesday, February 06, 2001 - 05:56 am
To CONCERED BRO.
I just want u to know that I do agree with you.
God you sound soo nice and its true, I mean every little word u said. PLZ mess me at my mail cuz the things u wrote really touched me:

LEARN AND LISTEN!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

JOKER

Tuesday, February 06, 2001 - 06:01 pm
Your mother is so fat she wears a VCR(video) as a a beeper!!!loooool!!!

Your mother is so stupid it takes her an hour to cook minute rice!!! loooool!!

Your mother is so stupid that when i asked her to name a planet, she said planet hollywood( a restaurant for famous people)!! lool!!

Your mother is so fat that she has two sip codes!! lool

Your mother is so stupid that when she was traveling from mogadishu to Hargeysa she saw a sign that said Hargeysa left, so she turned around and went home!! loooool!!(she taught it meant the city had left)

All will tell you some more tomorrow!!!

Nabadgelyo!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

JULIET-00

Friday, February 23, 2001 - 04:44 am
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

YOUR MAMA IS SO FAT WHEN SHE WEARZ YELLOW, KIDZ
LINE UP TO GET ON HER AND OFF TO SCHOOL.

YOUR MOM IS SO STUPID, SHE GOT HIT BY A A MUG
AND TOLD THE COPZ SHE GOT MUGGED.

YOUR MAMA IS SO FAT WHEN I RUN AROUND HER ITZ LIKE
RUNNING AROUND THE OLYMPIC STATIUM.

YOUR MOM IS SO FAT SHE BUTTERZ HER TOAST WITH A
PAINT ROLLEER.

YOUR MAMA IS SO BLACK IF U PUT WHITE DOTZ ON HER
SHE LOOKZ LIKE DOMINOZ.

YOUR MOM IS SO UGLY YOUR DADDY KISSES HER ASS
INSTEAD OF HER FACE.

YOUR MOM IS SO UGLY SHE TRICKS OR TREATZ OVER DA
PHONE.

YOUR MOM'S HAIR IS SO NAPPY, IZ LIKE A MOP ON
CRACK.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL KNOW WERENT THOSE FUNNY...

ANYWAYZ THERE'S MORE WHERE I CAME FROM.....

PEACE N LUV

JULIET

Feel like posting? Pleaase click here for the list of current forums.