Search found 920 matches
- Tue May 18, 2010 8:14 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: The Next PM Will Be From Puntland As Usual.
- Replies: 19
- Views: 1577
Re: The Next PM Will Be From Puntland As Usual.
The list of Next PM candidates number one is Maxamed Cabdirisaaq Axmed Abubakar (son of Cabdirisaaq Axmed Abubakar oo ka mid ahaa golahii sare ee Kacaanka) Cabdirisaaq Ahmed Abubkar is Dulbahante not MJ ?
- Tue May 18, 2010 8:01 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: NextPrime Minister of Somalia Maxamed Cabdirisaaq Axmed Abu
- Replies: 0
- Views: 502
NextPrime Minister of Somalia Maxamed Cabdirisaaq Axmed Abu
Ilo lagu kalsoonyahay ayaa sheegay in uu loolankaa uu ugu horeeyo nin lagu magacaabo Maxamed Cabdirisaaq Axmed Abubakar.
Maxamed wuxuu u shaqeeyaa UN-ta, wuxuuna ahaan jiray hawl-wadeenada Ahmedou Ould-Abdallah, Ergayga UN-ka ee Soomaalia. Maxamed waxaa dhalay Cabdirisaaq Axmed Abubakar oo ka mid ...
Maxamed wuxuu u shaqeeyaa UN-ta, wuxuuna ahaan jiray hawl-wadeenada Ahmedou Ould-Abdallah, Ergayga UN-ka ee Soomaalia. Maxamed waxaa dhalay Cabdirisaaq Axmed Abubakar oo ka mid ...
- Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:41 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Al Shabab or Al Shayadiin ?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 289
Al Shabab or Al Shayadiin ?
Maalin kasto waxaad maqleysaa Al shabab = (Al sheyadiin) ayaa mamnuucaday this and that. Shalay shayadiintii waxey ka mamnuuceen gambaleelka ama jalaska dugsiyada ku yaala magaalada Jowhar ee xarunta gobolka Shabeellada Dhexe kaddib markii ay ku tilmaameen inuu u dhawaaqayo sida kuwa Kaniisadaha oo ...
- Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:59 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Paul Kagame meets his Somali twin: HOL picture of the day
- Replies: 39
- Views: 4930
Re: Paul Kagame meets his Somali twin: HOL picture of the day
Paul Kagame is tutsi and tutsis are originally from Ethiopia and they are part of Cushitic family. Cushitic people are Somalis, Afar, Oromo, Sidamo, Beja (in Sudan)
- Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:53 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: محبوب مصر
- Replies: 19
- Views: 1027
Re: محبوب مصر
Adel Imam is the best actor .... The films which I like are:
1. BAKHIT WA ADILA 1 and 2
2. El Sefara fi El Imara
3. RISALA ILA ALWALI
4. RAMADAN FAWK AL BORKAN
5. Hello America
6. and Morgan Ahmed Morgan
1. BAKHIT WA ADILA 1 and 2
2. El Sefara fi El Imara
3. RISALA ILA ALWALI
4. RAMADAN FAWK AL BORKAN
5. Hello America
6. and Morgan Ahmed Morgan
- Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:45 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Who will save the Palestinians?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 853
Who will save the Palestinians?
Arab leaders have failed to offer meaningful help for Palestinians. USA, EU, UN and whole international communities don’t care about Palestinians. Who will save the Palestinians?
- Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:01 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: What would u do?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 488
Re: What would u do?
Don´t tell ... when wife come to Europe she find out by herself ...
- Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:02 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: I am 80% American and 20% Somalian.
- Replies: 23
- Views: 2433
Re: I am 80% American and 20% Somalian.
I came to Europe in 1990 and still I am 100% somali 0% European despite that I live here and have citizenship
- Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:38 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: The Black Nigerian bomber was no coincidence.
- Replies: 26
- Views: 1438
Re: The Black Nigerian bomber was no coincidence.
We all know that african people are black. You sound like white .... dont say black Nigerian just say Nigerian muslim,, ,,, use proper language.
- Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:50 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Who Said I am from Puntland?
- Replies: 29
- Views: 432
Re: Who Said I am from Puntland?
suga_delic wrote:U did.
did what ?
- Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:48 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: So I hear Abdiwahab....
- Replies: 32
- Views: 590
Re: So I hear Abdiwahab....
Congratulations AW
- Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:39 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Who Said I am from Puntland?
- Replies: 29
- Views: 432
Re: Who Said I am from Puntland?
Warsan_Star_Muslimah wrote:Are you bimaal?![]()
I know Bimaal & Geledi are lovely and peaceful people
Old SNT members like shirib, AW, Murax , Costa and others know me ... to answer your question yes I´m bimaal !
- Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:29 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Where's Paris Hilton
- Replies: 2
- Views: 831
Re: Where's Paris Hilton
Xamari_76 wrote:She doesnt make front cover of tabloids no more.![]()
Thats hot
she is very ugly ...
- Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:27 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Who Said I am from Puntland?
- Replies: 29
- Views: 432
Re: Who Said I am from Puntland?
Warsan_Star_Muslimah wrote:^![]()
Personally speaking I believe in sharing! But lets ask Shirib on this one.
shirib knows that Biimaal and Galadi are peaceful people and live their region .. they are not like Habargidir who came to mogadishu, marka and afgooye by force
- Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:14 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Who Said I am from Puntland?
- Replies: 29
- Views: 432
Re: Who Said I am from Puntland?
being born in xamar doesn't give you title...... :roll:
still your parents are soo galooti wich means turuus from taleex... in this case taruus from puntland :lol:
:lol: :lol:
Everyone go back to your traditional degaans. :clap:
Reer Puntland go back to Puntland... Habargidir go back to ...
still your parents are soo galooti wich means turuus from taleex... in this case taruus from puntland :lol:
:lol: :lol:
Everyone go back to your traditional degaans. :clap:
Reer Puntland go back to Puntland... Habargidir go back to ...
