Search found 136 matches
- Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:58 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: What is your first name?
- Replies: 43
- Views: 1161
Re: What is your first name?
Mtombaji ya wanawake wa vupi.
- Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:06 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Would you Mind if Mama Is seeing Someone
- Replies: 35
- Views: 2064
Re: Would you Mind if Mama Is seeing Someone
Hooyo got to have a life too. Sexual Desire does not depend on the Kids' opinion. If daddy cannot live without a woman at 45, Why would come live without a man. Yes, Mom got to remarry.
- Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:44 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Would you Mind if Mama Is seeing Someone
- Replies: 35
- Views: 2064
Re: Would you Mind if Mama Is seeing Someone
i dont support woman to remarry when she has young kids. cause you never kniw that strange guy what he capable of. we all read what happened to the young soali kid , his step dad killed him. m
but if her kids grown, let her marry oday her age. no younger guy tho.lol
wa eeb, 45 years old mother to ...
but if her kids grown, let her marry oday her age. no younger guy tho.lol
wa eeb, 45 years old mother to ...
- Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:57 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Would you Mind if Mama Is seeing Someone
- Replies: 35
- Views: 2064
Re: Would you Mind if Mama Is seeing Someone
Bluelovely, said it all and she makes a lot of sense and I totally agree with her 100%... :up:
Your mother is a human being. She needs support in every way, socially, financialy and romantically. If she raised you and supported you, you should be supporting her with her marriage. When you all ...
Your mother is a human being. She needs support in every way, socially, financialy and romantically. If she raised you and supported you, you should be supporting her with her marriage. When you all ...
- Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:02 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Would you Mind if Mama Is seeing Someone
- Replies: 35
- Views: 2064
Re: Would you Mind if Mama Is seeing Someone
I understand your point, but would not like my mother to remarry, whatever the circumstances.
Children are selfish like that.
Hooyo will have to content herself giving all her love to her grandchildren, not some random farax.
But the children would be ok for aabo remarries if he divorces hooyo ...
Children are selfish like that.
Hooyo will have to content herself giving all her love to her grandchildren, not some random farax.
But the children would be ok for aabo remarries if he divorces hooyo ...
- Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:50 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Would you Mind if Mama Is seeing Someone
- Replies: 35
- Views: 2064
Re: Would you Mind if Mama Is seeing Someone
Sheeka baa maysha ku haysa. When did you see older Somalis dating or non-mahram men coming over as it's normal?
Sxb Older Somalis have a life too. They suffer because of the society's stereotype. Hooyo go through so much loneliness and depression because they don't want caruurta to feel bad. What ...
Sxb Older Somalis have a life too. They suffer because of the society's stereotype. Hooyo go through so much loneliness and depression because they don't want caruurta to feel bad. What ...
- Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:47 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Guys, What should I do
- Replies: 36
- Views: 971
Re: Guys, What should I do
You are solving my problem by taking away the only girl that he has?.AbdiWahab252 wrote:Abti, I am solving your problem. You should thank meMtombaji wrote:someone told me you are single. I would not trust you knowing how much of a player you are. Waa iga shukaansaneeAbdiWahab252 wrote:Abti, PM me her number.
- Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:37 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Guys, What should I do
- Replies: 36
- Views: 971
Re: Guys, What should I do
someone told me you are single. I would not trust you knowing how much of a player you are. Waa iga shukaansaneeAbdiWahab252 wrote:Abti, PM me her number.
- Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:36 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Would you Mind if Mama Is seeing Someone
- Replies: 35
- Views: 2064
Re: Would you Mind if Mama Is seeing Someone
You guys are not answering my questions. I asked if you not mind, You will be ok if the guy comes home or you would prefer them to go out on a date?
- Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:29 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Guys, What should I do
- Replies: 36
- Views: 971
Re: Guys, What should I do
Is it so?DANGIRL wrote:I'm guessing your chick is at a age where she wants to settle down which would explain her "nagging" ways.
Either you marry her ASAP or break things off with her.
- Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:28 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Guys, What should I do
- Replies: 36
- Views: 971
Re: Guys, What should I do
Its better to tell her things that include other ppl or require not being home so she doesnt pull the come out to talk stuff.
Thanks abaayo. I will tell her I am doing My roomate and I are doing this and that. I admit waa gabar fiican. Maybe she has not been having someone for a while and will ...
Thanks abaayo. I will tell her I am doing My roomate and I are doing this and that. I admit waa gabar fiican. Maybe she has not been having someone for a while and will ...
- Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:08 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Guys, What should I do
- Replies: 36
- Views: 971
Re: Guys, What should I do
Its better to tell her things that include other ppl or require not being home so she doesnt pull the come out to talk stuff.
Thanks abaayo. I will tell her I am doing something with My roomate and I are doing this and that. I admit waa gabar fiican. Maybe she has not been having someone for a ...
Thanks abaayo. I will tell her I am doing something with My roomate and I are doing this and that. I admit waa gabar fiican. Maybe she has not been having someone for a ...
- Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:04 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Would you Mind if Mama Is seeing Someone
- Replies: 35
- Views: 2064
Would you Mind if Mama Is seeing Someone
What if your hooyo is single and wants to see someone after Your aabo remarried and moved on. You are grown up 25yrs plus old. Lets say hooyo is about 42yrs old.
Would you be ok with it? If you are Ok, Would you let the guy come home and talk to you hooyo or you would prefer if they go out for a ...
Would you be ok with it? If you are Ok, Would you let the guy come home and talk to you hooyo or you would prefer if they go out for a ...
- Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:24 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Here is the Solution for Somalia
- Replies: 0
- Views: 552
Here is the Solution for Somalia
We say In Kiswahili " Fahali wawili Hawaishi katika boma Moja" which means two bulls can never leave in the Same Fence. I think the problem with Somalia is No clan believes the other Clan Can defeat them. So how about if Clans Go to war but this term we would have some kind of a moderate ...
- Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:14 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: kenyan somalis Set a good example
- Replies: 6
- Views: 985
kenyan somalis Set a good example
http://www.nation.co.ke/image/view/-/556108/medRes/72233/-/h/400/w/600/-/8fs9tyz/-/DNCHAIRMAN0304GV.jpg Ahmed Issack Hassan, the new Interim Electoral Commission chairman. Photo/NATION
http://www.nation.co.ke/image/view/-/556130/medRes/72235/-/h/400/w/600/-/1175jr2z/-/DNCHAIRMAN0304BVC.jpg ...
http://www.nation.co.ke/image/view/-/556130/medRes/72235/-/h/400/w/600/-/1175jr2z/-/DNCHAIRMAN0304BVC.jpg ...
