Search found 6618 matches
- Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:09 am
- Forum: Provinces - Gedo
- Topic: Reer Wardheere fully joins Galmudug
- Replies: 40
- Views: 23632
Re: Reer Wardheere fully joins Galmudug
I dont know about the biggest man, even other Wagardhac don't interfere in this rivalry between reer Wardheere and reer Gadiid. :lol:
Reer Allamaghan are certainly the 3rd biggest though.
Turb,
Saaxo is reer Gadiid who are also the most northern Wagardhac and Marehan.
Reer Gadiid and Reer ...
- Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:54 pm
- Forum: Provinces - Gedo
- Topic: Wagardhac deadly beef with MJ and Leelkase, as scores of mjs killed in Goldogob ...
- Replies: 25
- Views: 4083
Re: Wagardhac deadly beef with MJ and Leelkase, as scores of mjs killed in Goldogob ...
Peace in Mudug must remain steadfast.
Just build your towns and put your guns down is it that hard ?
Instability and futile wars is a sign of weakness and low IQ when your poor have no water.......
Reer PL will protect their citizens Wagardhac to the end.
Wagardhac Lost a lot of land to HG ...
- Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:58 am
- Forum: Provinces - Gedo
- Topic: Sade upper house represent in Mogadishu bilongs to Uurmidig.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 966
Re: Sade upper house represent in Mogadishu bilongs to Uurmidig.
Mashaβallah first Uurmidig I see on snet! Soo dhawayntayda waan la soo daahay but welcome to snet ina adeer
π₯°π₯°
π₯°π₯°
- Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:14 am
- Forum: Provinces - Gedo
- Topic: Sade private group: what happened???
- Replies: 3
- Views: 776
Re: Sade private group: what happened???
Hahaha
The Dhulloz trynna pick a fight with me.
Thanks for stopping by...now swerve
The Dhulloz trynna pick a fight with me.
Thanks for stopping by...now swerve
- Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:28 am
- Forum: Provinces - Gedo
- Topic: Sade private group: what happened???
- Replies: 3
- Views: 776
Sade private group: what happened???
Does the group still secretly exist but we were somehow told it was shut down?
Or is it truly permanently shut down???
There are things I would like to say and donβt want others knowing!!!
Or is it truly permanently shut down???
There are things I would like to say and donβt want others knowing!!!
- Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:03 am
- Forum: Provinces - Gedo
- Topic: Wagardhac reclaim Deeqla Mire and destroy illegal barkaddo by Mooryan
- Replies: 19
- Views: 2175
Re: Wagardhac reclaim Deeqla Mire and destroy illegal barkaddo by Mooryan
Message me privately iβA
- Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:30 pm
- Forum: Provinces - Gedo
- Topic: Wagardhac reclaim Deeqla Mire and destroy illegal barkaddo by Mooryan
- Replies: 19
- Views: 2175
Re: Wagardhac reclaim Deeqla Mire and destroy illegal barkaddo by Mooryan
Yaad ka sii tahay?
Iβm ina adeertaa. Wagardhac Reer Gadiid.
- Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:06 pm
- Forum: Provinces - Gedo
- Topic: Wagardhac reclaim Deeqla Mire and destroy illegal barkaddo by Mooryan
- Replies: 19
- Views: 2175
Re: Wagardhac reclaim Deeqla Mire and destroy illegal barkaddo by Mooryan
Yaad ka tahay???? N donβt claim a random name you heard. I need specifics. You can come into my luuq if you feel more comfortable giving me names all the way down to your fam. (Not necessarily family, you get my drift)!
- Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:36 am
- Forum: Provinces - Gedo
- Topic: Farewell my friends my ten year tenure has come to an end. H
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1728
Re: Farewell my friends my ten year tenure has come to an end. H
Sakiin laq doqonyahow Wagardhacda naceb. Iska dhimo. Nobody will miss your sissy ass
relax sis he doesn't hate wagardhac he is just little unstable :lol:
people love Wagardhac iyo Rer Dalal inee isku diraan don't fall for it dad iska xiga Wagardhac iyo Rer Dalal maba jiraan.
Waxaan wa ...
- Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:15 am
- Forum: Provinces - Gedo
- Topic: Farewell my friends my ten year tenure has come to an end. H
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1728
Re: Farewell my friends my ten year tenure has come to an end.
Sakiin laq doqonyahow Wagardhacda naceb. Iska dhimo. Nobody will miss your sissy ass
relax sis he doesn't hate wagardhac he is just little unstable :lol:
people love Wagardhac iyo Rer Dalal inee isku diraan don't fall for it dad iska xiga Wagardhac iyo Rer Dalal maba jiraan.
I was a ...
- Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:26 am
- Forum: Provinces - Gedo
- Topic: Farewell my friends my ten year tenure has come to an end. H
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1728
Re: Farewell my friends my ten year tenure has come to an end. H
Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:18 amOliveOil wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:26 am Sakiin laq doqonyahow Wagardhacda naceb. Iska dhimo. Nobody will miss your sissy ass![]()
- Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:15 am
- Forum: Provinces - Gedo
- Topic: NGM topic: Clans MX neighbor
- Replies: 37
- Views: 3870
Re: NGM topic: Clans MX neighbor
^hey voltage. Waan ku salaamay ina adeer π
Ps. You forgot to mention Dhudub, Gelaadi, iyo Wardheere. Who else lives there, daris baa la nahay!
They are part of Dollo.
Everything sputh of Cilaanke is no longer Dollo but QOROXEET is what I addrd and Balanbale area which is where Fwerfeer ...
- Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:09 am
- Forum: Provinces - Gedo
- Topic: So I need help from all Sade. Come in plz, I can't speak separately to everyone
- Replies: 2
- Views: 736
Re: So I need help from all Sade. Come in plz, I can't speak separately to everyone
Cabdille, Cali, Osman, Gadiid, Dhuxul, Higle, Mahad, Liibaan, Abdikariin, Mohamed, Amaanreer.
I skipped 4 including my father.
I could care less...Reer Cabdille Cali is big...no one would know my identity...I think



*low key worried tho
oh well
ββοΈ
ββοΈ
I skipped 4 including my father.
I could care less...Reer Cabdille Cali is big...no one would know my identity...I think
*low key worried tho
- Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:11 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Hows it going SNetters?
- Replies: 47
- Views: 7796
Re: Hows it going SNetters?
Howdy!
I havenβt used this site for a while. I would say perhaps 6 straight years. Just recently came back. Here and there. Not as active.
I go by OliveOil aka Shankaroon...old timers would know.
Waan idin salaamay
I havenβt used this site for a while. I would say perhaps 6 straight years. Just recently came back. Here and there. Not as active.
I go by OliveOil aka Shankaroon...old timers would know.
Waan idin salaamay
- Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:00 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: What's on your mind right now
- Replies: 13906
- Views: 751577
Re: What's on your mind right now
My love life sucks. Iβm a sucker for sweet talkers and then bam it was full of shit. Oh well! *shrugs shoulders*