THE GENERAL SECTION: CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

1_londoner
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8904
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:48 am

Re: THE GENERAL SECTION: CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS

Post by 1_londoner »

Lol, On purpose yeah, okay waan gartey. ;)
Xamud.
Posts: 11173
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:13 am
Location: Halabokhad,Mudug. Bunlayn

Re: THE GENERAL SECTION: CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS

Post by Xamud. »

1_londoner wrote:Lol, On purpose yeah, okay waan gartey. ;)

Something tells me your being sarcastic? my english is good, I`m not gonna lie my somali accent does spring up every now and then weliba when I`m using P iyo V, I sometimes say "beace out guys" or "fery good" but that`s alright it happens to most of us. I heard you to and you sounded very angry for some reason :| iyo your somali was very dissapointing :shock: :down:
1_londoner
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8904
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:48 am

Re: THE GENERAL SECTION: CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS

Post by 1_londoner »

:lol: :lol: You heard me? Thats kindve not possible mate seeing as I never said a word. Was you just hoping Id come along? :) And i was only kidding about ur english alright... :rose:
Xamud.
Posts: 11173
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:13 am
Location: Halabokhad,Mudug. Bunlayn

Re: THE GENERAL SECTION: CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS

Post by Xamud. »

1_londoner wrote::lol: :lol: You heard me? Thats kindve not possible mate seeing as I never said a word. Was you just hoping Id come along? :) And i was only kidding about ur english alright... :rose:
:lol: :lol: Inabti waxan ku modayey gabarti mar so gashay oo lahayd " you guys need to get a life" the one peace was arguing with,I could have sworn that was you, no?

Anyway I`m gonna invite next time, don`t be afraid to talk alright.
1_londoner
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8904
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:48 am

Re: THE GENERAL SECTION: CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS

Post by 1_londoner »

Lol Nah walal, That wasnt me.....but I'll come and speak next time. :D
User avatar
SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19032
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:48 pm
Location: Arabsiyo ,Somaliland

Re: THE GENERAL SECTION: CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS

Post by SahanGalbeed »

:lol: @this thread :up:
User avatar
SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19032
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:48 pm
Location: Arabsiyo ,Somaliland

Re: THE GENERAL SECTION: CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS

Post by SahanGalbeed »

Xamud. wrote:
1_londoner wrote:Hey Xamud, wasup Inaabti. I heard that in the Conferance calls, your af ingirisi was wack. :| :lol:
:lol: :lol:

WTF I neve spoke english afsomali baan ku hadlayey 95% of the time, you must have heard me when I was talking with the somali english accent on purpose , I was trying to piss of Sahangalbeed :lol: :lol:
Oo ma aniga meeshaas joogay ba ? :lol:
User avatar
Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12897
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:09 pm
Location: Speaking up against Somalinet's tolerance for Al Qaida Loyalists

Re: THE GENERAL SECTION: CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS

Post by Twisted_Logic »

Cali_Gaab wrote:Xaalada halkey marayso bal eega :lol:

Xamud. wrote:Women don`t know what they like.
Shirib wrote:Yes they do
Xamud. wrote: No they DON`T
Shirib wrote:what are we in grade school?

YES THEY DO

And it's that time of season again for the following individuals.
One just hates everything about himself and the other is just a copycat:
Voltage wrote:Forget about it. Forget about its politics. Forget about it as a concept. Forget the name.

Somalia is no more, Somalia will never be.
Don't worry about. Don't waste your time with it.
Murax wrote:First of all lets get the facts straight. Somalia was built by Non Somalis.
Team Duriyada are victorious once again :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Politics - Somaliland”