RICE
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
-
Galmeygaag
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:42 pm
- Location: 2 the Angleofdeath..Seefta-Sade is drawn, N by Allah the slaves of Amxaar will pay for their crimes.
Re: RICE
coocking is a formality for you since birth yaree LOOOOL at trying to sound like you never done it before LMAO its just hilarious and sad !
- BlackVelvet
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 23249
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 pm
- Location: On Idman's mind
Re: RICE
It's actually not as hard as I thought. Warm a little bit of oil add all your spices and a bit of tomatoe, toss in the rice and stir, add hot water and after 20 minutes or so you are all done!
I could be a chef
I could be a chef
- BlackVelvet
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 23249
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 pm
- Location: On Idman's mind
Re: RICE
Helwa thank you for editing, you made mine look retarded 
Re: RICE
MissUSA wrote:Being a former muslim, I don't associate with somalis anymore. They are very negative towards me too because of my religious beliefs.
-
Galmeygaag
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:42 pm
- Location: 2 the Angleofdeath..Seefta-Sade is drawn, N by Allah the slaves of Amxaar will pay for their crimes.
Re: RICE
cooking is a formality for women, not a talent. if we analyse 10 families you would notice 9 out of the 10 families the men in the family mainly the alpha male will influence the cooking by vigilantly observing the food and the cooking, the critics are also the men as women will eat anything including baby food, completely careless to delicacy.
my wife should be Pro-at food peperation, i will totally make it up to her during bedtime, i will sleep with a full belly and she will sleep fully satisfied, how swell.
my wife should be Pro-at food peperation, i will totally make it up to her during bedtime, i will sleep with a full belly and she will sleep fully satisfied, how swell.
Re: RICE
Galmeygaag, I am serious. I really want to know how to cook rice. The last time I cooked I nearly burned my apt. down.
blackvelvet, thanks sis I'll try that minus the tomatoes. After I buy myself a rice cooker.
helwa, I never said I can't stand somalis, I love somalis (i'm planning on becoming a muslim again, I was just a little lost)
blackvelvet, thanks sis I'll try that minus the tomatoes. After I buy myself a rice cooker.
helwa, I never said I can't stand somalis, I love somalis (i'm planning on becoming a muslim again, I was just a little lost)
Re: RICE
It can be the other way around you know. The man cooks, then the woman can make it up during bedtime. Thats what I need a somali man who can cook because I can'tGalmeygaag wrote:cooking is a formality for women, not a talent. if we analyse 10 families you would notice 9 out of the 10 families the men in the family mainly the alpha male will influence the cooking by vigilantly observing the food and the cooking, the critics are also the men as women will eat anything including baby food, completely careless to delicacy.
my wife should be Pro-at food peperation, i will totally make it up to her during bedtime, i will sleep with a full belly and she will sleep fully satisfied, how swell.
- BlackVelvet
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 23249
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 pm
- Location: On Idman's mind
Re: RICE
MissUSA all the best with becoming a Muslim again.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 1181 Views
-
Last post by Jeffo
-
- 7 Replies
- 842 Views
-
Last post by Mr. Yungnfresh
-
- 13 Replies
- 1419 Views
-
Last post by kambuli
-
- 26 Replies
- 2352 Views
-
Last post by ciyaal_warta
-
- 14 Replies
- 1166 Views
-
Last post by The_Emperior5
-
- 7 Replies
- 1016 Views
-
Last post by SahanGalbeed
-
- 46 Replies
- 3609 Views
-
Last post by EvolSyawla
-
- 32 Replies
- 1227 Views
-
Last post by Somalistan
-
- 0 Replies
- 351 Views
-
Last post by RED-SEA
-
- 69 Replies
- 3216 Views
-
Last post by Amira143