As salaam aleykum everyone,
I want to marry a white convert!
What should i do?
Was salaam aleykum warahmatullah
May Allah grant the person who is able to help me, all the good that he or she wishes for.
Ameen
I want to marry a white convert
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods
Re: I want to marry a white convert
'Alaykum as-Salam wa Rahma
Dear sis if you wish to do so, then go ahead. The Prophet sallahu alayhi wa salam abolished any sort of racism 1400 years ago.
Dear sis if you wish to do so, then go ahead. The Prophet sallahu alayhi wa salam abolished any sort of racism 1400 years ago.
Re: I want to marry a white convert
Since you felt the need to ask such important Q in a general forum that aint worth much, i would say DONT!
Re: I want to marry a white convert
- The Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) said:Ni Hao wrote:Since you felt the need to ask such important Q in a general forum that aint worth much, i would say DONT!
`O young people! Whoever among you can support a wife should marry, for that is more modest for the gaze and safer for your private parts.'
( Marriage quote from Sahih Muslim, Sahih Bukhari)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 9 Replies
- 1588 Views
-
Last post by Bustygirl
-
- 121 Replies
- 7389 Views
-
Last post by AyanTu
-
- 1 Replies
- 725 Views
-
Last post by IRONm@N
-
- 21 Replies
- 1813 Views
-
Last post by abgaalKING
-
- 6 Replies
- 808 Views
-
Last post by AyanTu
-
- 5 Replies
- 1580 Views
-
Last post by Suleiman117
-
- 19 Replies
- 7264 Views
-
Last post by xiimaaya
-
- 0 Replies
- 536 Views
-
Last post by Kramer
