30 Masjids in 30 days- Greater Toronto area..
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
-
GeelSanKaTaabte
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 692
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:13 pm
30 Masjids in 30 days- Greater Toronto area..
Hey there are these Mosque projects during Ramadan thats going on around the world..It was started by these two South Asian-Americans and now it has spread all over the world....So what they do is go to a different Masjid everyday of the Ramadan and they give out a report card on it...So I was following this brother who was going around Masjids in Toronto and due to his cleverness he asked his blog followers to do a guess reporting on their Masjid...So thats exactly what've done....Fortunately I was off the day I learned about his suggestion so I went ahead and used my phone camera to record videos and take pictures for him....Now you can see it.... 30Masjids.ca Im Elyas... You'll c me at the top entry... Let me know what you think... Thanks.
-
GeelSanKaTaabte
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 692
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:13 pm
Re: 30 Masjids in 30 days- Greater Toronto area..
GeelSanKaTaabte wrote:Hey there are these Mosque projects during Ramadan thats going on around the world..It was started by these two South Asian-Americans and now it has spread all over the world....So what they do is go to a different Masjid everyday of the Ramadan and they give out a report card on it...So I was following this brother who was going around Masjids in Toronto and due to his cleverness he asked his blog followers to do a guess reporting on their Masjid...So thats exactly what've done....Fortunately I was off the day I learned about his suggestion so I went ahead and used my phone camera to record videos and take pictures for him....Now you can see it.... 30Masjids.ca Im Elyas... You'll c me at the top entry... Let me know what you think... Thanks.
Ooops, I got the web address wrong..I corrected it now...go ahead...
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 1435 Views
-
Last post by Xildiiid
-
- 14 Replies
- 1656 Views
-
Last post by ToughGong
-
- 0 Replies
- 964 Views
-
Last post by grandpakhalif
-
- 33 Replies
- 7047 Views
-
Last post by udun
-
- 13 Replies
- 1686 Views
-
Last post by AgentOfChaos
-
- 5 Replies
- 2698 Views
-
Last post by Shirib
-
- 28 Replies
- 3046 Views
-
Last post by surrender
-
- 39 Replies
- 4779 Views
-
Last post by Mataan_Ciideed
-
- 26 Replies
- 9879 Views
-
Last post by ZubeirAwal
-
- 9 Replies
- 2355 Views
-
Last post by Scarletmoon1