HDF ( Hawiye Diaspora Forum) Press release !!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10113
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: HDF ( Hawiye Diaspora Forum) Press release !!

Post by AgentOfChaos »

xiinow wrote:
AgentOfChaos wrote:So basically I can't go to Xamar, got it, thank you xiinow.
:wtf:

Who said that ? Can't you read af-soomaali ?

I read between the lines
AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 20301
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:50 am
Location: Persian Empire

Re: HDF ( Hawiye Diaspora Forum) Press release !!

Post by AhlulbaytSoldier »

Meyle wrote:
AgentOfChaos wrote:So basically I can't go to Xamar, got it, thank you xiinow.

You dont need Xamar, you already got Cerigaabo. I gave up on the unionist dream and its time for me to join the team and develop dhulkeyga hooyo. :sland: :up: :up:


You can continue develop maamulka sland within Somalia :stylin:
User avatar
Meyle
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3519
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:36 pm

Re: HDF ( Hawiye Diaspora Forum) Press release !!

Post by Meyle »

HutuKing01 wrote:
Meyle wrote:
AgentOfChaos wrote:So basically I can't go to Xamar, got it, thank you xiinow.

You dont need Xamar, you already got Cerigaabo. I gave up on the unionist dream and its time for me to join the team and develop dhulkeyga hooyo. :sland: :up: :up:


You can continue develop maamulka sland within Somalia :stylin:

Didnt you read what I wrote? I gave up the unionist dream. There is no Somaliland within Somalia.
AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 20301
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:50 am
Location: Persian Empire

Re: HDF ( Hawiye Diaspora Forum) Press release !!

Post by AhlulbaytSoldier »

And didnt you read what i said :whew:
Meyle, we shall see on May Somalia Conference Eebe Willing. That conference will tell us everything :dj:
User avatar
AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10113
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: HDF ( Hawiye Diaspora Forum) Press release !!

Post by AgentOfChaos »

Meyle wrote:
AgentOfChaos wrote:So basically I can't go to Xamar, got it, thank you xiinow.

You dont need Xamar, you already got Cerigaabo. I gave up on the unionist dream and its time for me to join the team and develop dhulkeyga hooyo. :sland: :up: :up:
Trust me, both teams have flaws, hell even the whole damn game is rigged, cause no matter which team you choose, you will always be considered a traitor by the other team. So it's better to not have a "favorite team" and just support the whole goddamn league(ALL Somalis), and not restrict yourself to one team. I believe in unity even though I'm quite sure that will never happen, and even though I'll be second class citizen in Xamar, the city I was born in, so why do I still believe in unity? Because fuck qabyaalad that's why.

I'm unionist or as the typical qabiliste would say, a naive crazy idealist. :mrgreen:
User avatar
FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19081
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
Location: Location:Location

Re: HDF ( Hawiye Diaspora Forum) Press release !!

Post by FarhanYare »

hilowle,
the character you is mistaking me for is actually coldoon aka knight of wisdom aka conquer :?
User avatar
PrinceDaadi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2442
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:32 pm
Location: Daadi Island

Re: HDF ( Hawiye Diaspora Forum) Press release !!

Post by PrinceDaadi »

AgentOfChaos wrote:
Meyle wrote:
AgentOfChaos wrote:So basically I can't go to Xamar, got it, thank you xiinow.

You dont need Xamar, you already got Cerigaabo. I gave up on the unionist dream and its time for me to join the team and develop dhulkeyga hooyo. :sland: :up: :up:
Trust me, both teams have flaws, hell even the whole damn game is rigged, cause no matter which team you choose, you will always be considered a traitor by the other team. So it's better to not have a "favorite team" and just support the whole goddamn league(ALL Somalis), and not restrict yourself to one team. I believe in unity even though I'm quite sure that will never happen, and even though I'll be second class citizen in Xamar, the city I was born in, so why do I still believe in unity? Because fuck qabyaalad that's why.

I'm unionist or as the typical qabiliste would say, a naive crazy idealist. :mrgreen:
While personally I don't consider my self as unionist I don't see how u will be a second class in xamar!
User avatar
AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10113
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: HDF ( Hawiye Diaspora Forum) Press release !!

Post by AgentOfChaos »

PrinceDaadi wrote: While personally I don't consider my self as unionist I don't see how u will be a second class in xamar!
You mean if I go to Xamar I will not hear "Xamar unuka leh"?
Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11028
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:21 pm

Re: HDF ( Hawiye Diaspora Forum) Press release !!

Post by Cumar-Labasuul »

xamar is a settled by certain subclans, so of course they feel closer to the city compared to those whose clans who do not have a traditional deegaans there but are born there.
There a few members here who were born in hargeisa but are not originally from there, so in no way are they closer to the city than it's clan ressidents.
Thats how it works in somalia/somaliland/k5/nfd etc
User avatar
AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10113
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: HDF ( Hawiye Diaspora Forum) Press release !!

Post by AgentOfChaos »

Cumar-Labasuul wrote:xamar is a settled by certain subclans, so of course they feel closer to the city compared to those whose clans who do not have a traditional deegaans there but are born there.
There a few members here who were born in hargeisa but are not originally from there, so in no way are they closer to the city than it's clan ressidents.
Thats how it works in somalia/somaliland/k5/nfd etc
Bingo, you got it.
User avatar
AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 14237
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:02 pm
Location: chilling in Liido beach

Re: HDF ( Hawiye Diaspora Forum) Press release !!

Post by AbkoowDhiblaawe »

faraaxoos1 wrote:hilowle,
the character you is mistaking me for is actually coldoon aka knight of wisdom aka conquer :?
faraaxoos1 wrote:i dont know who this samatar dude is but if there is a clear evidence brought forward linking him to war crimes; then definately he should be prosecuted and sentenced to death penalty.
Lionheart10 wrote:i dont know who this caydiid dude is but if there is a clear evidence brought forward linking him to war crimes; then he definitely shouldn't be praised for the genocide, mass rape, and torture that happened in somalia.
:whew: :gladbron: :win: :ufdup:
Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11028
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:21 pm

Re: HDF ( Hawiye Diaspora Forum) Press release !!

Post by Cumar-Labasuul »

agent, gone are the days you could be classified as a city native of distant cities, I say: "nin walba tuuladiisa ha dhiso" - at least then no one can say you ain't from there.
Titanium
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2999
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:51 am

Re: HDF ( Hawiye Diaspora Forum) Press release !!

Post by Titanium »

AgentOfChaos wrote:
Cumar-Labasuul wrote:xamar is a settled by certain subclans, so of course they feel closer to the city compared to those whose clans who do not have a traditional deegaans there but are born there.
There a few members here who were born in hargeisa but are not originally from there, so in no way are they closer to the city than it's clan ressidents.
Thats how it works in somalia/somaliland/k5/nfd etc
Bingo, you got it.
You will be treated as a equal in Xamar though. No one will bother you. Why are you trying to make it as if you have no rights in Muqdisho? That city is beyond diverse to begin with. Why are you making it seem like you will stand out from the crowd when there are tens and thousands like you? There are non-Somalis there and are treated with dignity. So why not other Somalis?

You and some guy who traces 20 generations back to a forefather who also lived in Muqdisho are the same in the capital. Sure he has clan history there but that is useless to him. How will that help him?
User avatar
Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10610
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: HDF ( Hawiye Diaspora Forum) Press release !!

Post by Rabshoole »

I wish nigga would tell me you're not welcomed in Waaberi ama Shangaani. Meesha ku dhashtay :MJ:
Titanium
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2999
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:51 am

Re: HDF ( Hawiye Diaspora Forum) Press release !!

Post by Titanium »

Rabshoole wrote:I wish nigga would tell me you're not welcomed in Waaberi ama Shangaani. Meesha ku dhashtay :MJ:
I don't know about Rabduure but Bacaadweyne waxaa daga Dir so I am assuming that you are. A local will never tells his older brother he is not welcome in Waaberi ama Shangaani 8-) :up:
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Politics - General Discussions”