Sheikh Umal assets also frozen in Kenya

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8487
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:36 pm
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Re: Sheikh Umal assets also frozen in Kenya

Post by LeJusticier »

These wadaad are gloves but hand tha moves is saudi scholars. Below link another wahabbi was arrested last night in Hargeisa after he falsely kept preaching the increase of the christianity activity in somaliland.

http://boramanews.com/index.php/somali- ... ala-baxeen
Xamud.
Posts: 11173
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:13 am
Location: Halabokhad,Mudug. Bunlayn

Re: Sheikh Umal assets also frozen in Kenya

Post by Xamud. »

Umal waa af mishaar, dhaqan Sheikh maba laho, waxa caado u ah inu dabo dhigto dadka oo weliba ceebeyo, mida labad you guys ought to watch some of his "muxadaro" waa ninka la so shir tagay hadith fake oo Nabi Mohamed (SCW) sharaftisa meel loga dhacayo.

Qofku asaga oo aqoon leh ayu noqon kara qof qaldan, Umal aqoon islami wuu leyahay, laakin maha nin sahlan, kuwina aaminsan in aysan sax ahayn in culimada qaladkoda lagu cadeeyo, waxan idin sheegaya hal wax, ilaahey functionka ugu weyn oo u na siyey waa Iqtiyar\ikhtiyar free will, waliga qof kale hadalkisa ha iska qadan, Research samey, quranka so bar, ask around, yowmal qiyamaha lagama yelayo "Sheikh hebel ba saas yiri"

"Sheikh" Shibiile Aya ka daran Umal waa ninka yiri 700 oo gabdho oo aids qabo oo jiro 14-19 kuna sugan London ayan so arkay, marki lagu qarxiyey beentisa oo wasarada cafiimadka ee UK lala xiriryey waxa la so ogaday in 700 iska dhaaf ee aysan xitaa jirin 50 qof oo Somali ah oo London ku nool oo AIDS qabo, hadaba dad ba ka xanaqay maxaa "Sheikh" beenta logu qarxinayaa? culimada waa in laga xishooda, qof Sheikh isku sheegayo oo u bareeray inu bulshada war been ah u sheego, oo aan ka xishoneyn dadka, asagana lagama xishonayo, ilaahey ba laga xishoda bina adam been iyo qurafad bulshada la dhex waregayo lagama xishodo.

from now on, waxan Afsomali ahayn ma so qorayi. 8-)

Wa Billahi Towfiq.
User avatar
LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8487
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:36 pm
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Re: Sheikh Umal assets also frozen in Kenya

Post by LeJusticier »

Xamud. wrote:Umal waa af mishaar, dhaqan Sheikh maba laho, waxa caado u ah inu dabo dhigto dadka oo weliba ceebeyo, mida labad you guys ought to watch some of his "muxadaro" waa ninka la so shir tagay hadith fake oo Nabi Mohamed (SCW) sharaftisa meel loga dhacayo.

Qofku asaga oo aqoon leh ayu noqon kara qof qaldan, Umal aqoon islami wuu leyahay, laakin maha nin sahlan, kuwina aaminsan in aysan sax ahayn in culimada qaladkoda lagu cadeeyo, waxan idin sheegaya hal wax, ilaahey functionka ugu weyn oo u na siyey waa Iqtiyar\ikhtiyar free will, waliga qof kale hadalkisa ha iska qadan, Research samey, quranka so bar, ask around, yowmal qiyamaha lagama yelayo "Sheikh hebel ba saas yiri"

"Sheikh" Shibiile Aya ka daran Umal waa ninka yiri 700 oo gabdho oo aids qabo oo jiro 14-19 kuna sugan London ayan so arkay, marki lagu qarxiyey beentisa oo wasarada cafiimadka ee UK lala xiriryey waxa la so ogaday in 700 iska dhaaf ee aysan xitaa jirin 50 qof oo Somali ah oo London ku nool oo AIDS qabo, hadaba dad ba ka xanaqay maxaa "Sheikh" beenta logu qarxinayaa? culimada waa in laga xishooda, qof Sheikh isku sheegayo oo u bareeray inu bulshada war been ah u sheego, oo aan ka xishoneyn dadka, asagana lagama xishonayo, ilaahey ba laga xishoda bina adam been iyo qurafad bulshada la dhex waregayo lagama xishodo.

from now on, waxan Afsomali ahayn ma so qorayi. 8-)

Wa Billahi Towfiq.
that's massage I was saying all time
User avatar
abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12077
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:21 am
Location: Bristol

Re: Sheikh Umal assets also frozen in Kenya

Post by abdikarim86 »

LeJusticier wrote:
Advo wrote:"Radical Islam"

:snoop:
I was raised by Muslim Sufi Culima and I love him very much unlike many kids here who were taught saudi well funded clerks and taught sectarian extremism, hatred for Sufi, grave digging, destroying Islamic countries heritage, beheading, hand cutting...you name it.
Adiguse, you aren't raised Saudi funded clerk....waxaagu waa imaqashi imadadaali :lol:
ii wad sheekada
Are you not the individual who proudly claimed he had a secular upbringing i.e. devoid of Islam be it "sufi" or "salafi"?
Did you not then proceed to claim you were absolutely proud of that bilaa diin upbringing? :lol:

As for the topic ...I have nothing against Sheekh Umal, but I dislike the fact that he is not
a "proper" member of culimada, I believe he has no formal theological training, although
to be honest the vast majority of Somali sheekhs belong to this category.

I also don't like the fact that he is involved in business and peddles the cult
known as Salafiya.

That being said, he has been adamant in his condemnation of the terrorists
so I do not see why the Kenyan authorities have frozen his assets. whether you disagree with him or not,
I think we can all agree on the fact that his property should be left alone :up:
User avatar
abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12077
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:21 am
Location: Bristol

Re: Sheikh Umal assets also frozen in Kenya

Post by abdikarim86 »

I also think the freezing of his assets is part of a wider conspiracy to bring
the Somalis of Kenya to their knees. :down:
User avatar
LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8487
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:36 pm
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Re: Sheikh Umal assets also frozen in Kenya

Post by LeJusticier »

abdikarim86

This is your homework for today.
Find out before 80s mainstream mindset, moral code, what Somali values and how they didn't shifts their mindset. simple ask your parent or some who born and bred backhome before 80s.
Then let me know if you see Somalis nowaday have adapted imported culture before you judge me anc call bilaa diin upbringing etc.
User avatar
abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12077
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:21 am
Location: Bristol

Re: Sheikh Umal assets also frozen in Kenya

Post by abdikarim86 »

LeJusticier wrote:abdikarim86

This is your homework for today.
Find out before 80s mainstream mindset, moral code, what Somali values and how they didn't shifts their mindset. simple ask your parent or some who born and bred backhome before 80s.
Then let me know if you see Somalis nowaday have adapted imported culture before you judge me anc call bilaa diin upbringing etc.
I did not judge you ....I merely pointed out the contradiction in your statements.
It's a bit rich that on the one hand you claim a bilaa diin upbringing and almost simultaneously you claim
you were raised by Sufi Muslim Culema. The two things are polar opposites sxb :idea:

I personally suspect you have no idea what sufis are, I believe that to you, they are simply
a bulwark against what you deem to be "saudi" imported Islam. Laakin since I cannot
read your mind I will leave it at that.

As for the rest of your statement, I don't see what that has to do with anything I said.
I am aware in the 80s Islam as practiced in the Somali region was Traditional Sunni Islam
I think this is something to be missed (laakin I don't think the widespread superstition, amulets and
ziyaara for saints is something to be missed), and I don't like the fact that a cult has largely replaced
Diinteenii.

I'm also aware the 80s is the period when Somalidu were at the height of their "ilbaxnimo" and all that
comes with it, I suspect this is what you miss :mrgreen:
User avatar
LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8487
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:36 pm
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Re: Sheikh Umal assets also frozen in Kenya

Post by LeJusticier »

I was born when Somalis purity was alive such as rich musical heritage, traditional Somali folklore and Sufi muslim( Qaadiriya and Saalixiya) I'm not claiming we were perfect in term of Muslim purity but comparing to this beheaders is an insult. You may call me secular or moderate but Sufis are tolerant, peace-loving and highly spiritual muslim.
Your post you have mentioned couple of time that you suspect this is what I missed!! strange!! labadeena anaaba kusoo Koray Somalia, weliba north to south. froma Madarasa to high school.
I don't budge and do mindset shift bc someone said. I rather do my own research ka dinba caqligaya yar ayaan hadlaa.
Markaa nin caqli xun ma tihid but your attitude and stereotype!! xogaa waa xaga hore :lol:
User avatar
abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12077
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:21 am
Location: Bristol

Re: Sheikh Umal assets also frozen in Kenya

Post by abdikarim86 »

LeJusticier wrote:I was born when Somalis purity was alive such as rich musical heritage, traditional Somali folklore and Sufi muslim( Qaadiriya and Saalixiya) I'm not claiming we were perfect in term of Muslim purity but comparing to this beheaders is an insult. You may call me secular or moderate but Sufis are tolerant, peace-loving and highly spiritual muslim.
Your post you have mentioned couple of time that you suspect this is what I missed!! strange!! labadeena anaaba kusuoo Koray Somalia, weliba north to south. froma Madarasa to high school.
I don't budge and do mindset shift bc someone said. I rather do my own research ka dinba caqligaya yar ayaan hadlaa.
Markaa nin caqli xun ma tihid but your attitude and stereotype!! xogaa waa xaga hore :lol:
I think you are under the assumption that I have something against Suufis (specifically Qaadiriyiin and Saalixiyiin),
I am not, as you can tell from my posts in this thread and previous statements I have made.

I see Suufis as those who try their best to put in to practice one of the 3 branches of our religion, Ixsaan.
I completely admire this and have nothing to say against it, I also believe that their tradition can be traced back to the
Prophet unlike the ones who claim constantly that they are a direct continuation from that period.

I have never called you secular ....I think you'll find you used this term to describe yourself
and your upbringing. It just did not make sense to me why you would claim a "suufi" upbringing
and a secular upbringing, since the two things are polar opposites.

Whether aad ku soo kortay the Somalia of the 80s is neither here or there when it comes
to my original statement.

I don't think you could make a statement on my attitude, but I do concede that I may be guilty of stereotyping you :up:
User avatar
LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8487
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:36 pm
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Re: Sheikh Umal assets also frozen in Kenya

Post by LeJusticier »

abdikarim86 wrote:
LeJusticier wrote:I was born when Somalis purity was alive such as rich musical heritage, traditional Somali folklore and Sufi muslim( Qaadiriya and Saalixiya) I'm not claiming we were perfect in term of Muslim purity but comparing to this beheaders is an insult. You may call me secular or moderate but Sufis are tolerant, peace-loving and highly spiritual muslim.
Your post you have mentioned couple of time that you suspect this is what I missed!! strange!! labadeena anaaba kusuoo Koray Somalia, weliba north to south. froma Madarasa to high school.
I don't budge and do mindset shift bc someone said. I rather do my own research ka dinba caqligaya yar ayaan hadlaa.
Markaa nin caqli xun ma tihid but your attitude and stereotype!! xogaa waa xaga hore :lol:
I think you are under the assumption that I have something against Suufis (specifically Qaadiriyiin and Saalixiyiin),
I am not, as you can tell from my posts in this thread and previous statements I have made.

I see Suufis as those who try their best to put in to practice one of the 3 branches of our religion, Ixsaan.
I completely admire this and have nothing to say against it, I also believe that their tradition can be traced back to the
Prophet unlike the ones who claim constantly that they are a direct continuation from that period.

I have never called you secular ....I think you'll find you used this term to describe yourself
and your upbringing. It just did not make sense to me why you would claim a "suufi" upbringing
and a secular upbringing, since the two things are polar opposites.

Whether aad ku soo kortay the Somalia of the 80s is neither here or there when it comes
to my original statement.

I don't think you could make a statement on my attitude, but I do concede that I may be guilty of stereotyping you :up:
Ok we are close to narrow the gap between you and me. Salafi point of view every one is secular except themselves. I think that word SECULAR has been taken out of context when many times I was accused of being apostasy retaliation vs retaliation bc I refuse blindly follow Wahabbis like sheep and I may sound of being liberale bc I am old fashion somali but I never doubted my faith.
Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7334
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:20 pm

Re: Sheikh Umal assets also frozen in Kenya

Post by Lamagoodle »

Xamud. wrote:Umal waa af mishaar, dhaqan Sheikh maba laho, waxa caado u ah inu dabo dhigto dadka oo weliba ceebeyo, mida labad you guys ought to watch some of his "muxadaro" waa ninka la so shir tagay hadith fake oo Nabi Mohamed (SCW) sharaftisa meel loga dhacayo.

Qofku asaga oo aqoon leh ayu noqon kara qof qaldan, Umal aqoon islami wuu leyahay, laakin maha nin sahlan, kuwina aaminsan in aysan sax ahayn in culimada qaladkoda lagu cadeeyo, waxan idin sheegaya hal wax, ilaahey functionka ugu weyn oo u na siyey waa Iqtiyar\ikhtiyar free will, waliga qof kale hadalkisa ha iska qadan, Research samey, quranka so bar, ask around, yowmal qiyamaha lagama yelayo "Sheikh hebel ba saas yiri"

"Sheikh" Shibiile Aya ka daran Umal waa ninka yiri 700 oo gabdho oo aids qabo oo jiro 14-19 kuna sugan London ayan so arkay, marki lagu qarxiyey beentisa oo wasarada cafiimadka ee UK lala xiriryey waxa la so ogaday in 700 iska dhaaf ee aysan xitaa jirin 50 qof oo Somali ah oo London ku nool oo AIDS qabo, hadaba dad ba ka xanaqay maxaa "Sheikh" beenta logu qarxinayaa? culimada waa in laga xishooda, qof Sheikh isku sheegayo oo u bareeray inu bulshada war been ah u sheego, oo aan ka xishoneyn dadka, asagana lagama xishonayo, ilaahey ba laga xishoda bina adam been iyo qurafad bulshada la dhex waregayo lagama xishodo.

from now on, waxan Afsomali ahayn ma so qorayi. 8-)

Wa Billahi Towfiq.
Xaamudow, dhibaatada ummadeena haaysato waxaa saldhig u ah wadaada cusub. Wax kale iskaba dhaafe diintii ayaan bililiqeeysanay. Ruux waliba oo soomaali ah laba aayadood iyo hal xadiith ayuu jeebka kala soo baxayaa markii aad wax ka hadleeysaan. Wadaadadii hore waay xishoon jireen; waxaay ku hadlaan waay ka fiirsan jireen islamarkaana kuma deg degi jirin go'aanada. Waxaay ka duuli jireen wanaaga ummadda.

Waxaad moodaa sannooyinkaan dambe inaay diintu isu bedeshey wax afka qalaad lagu yiraahdo superficial ( dheeldheel). Bal xaggee lagu arki ummad wada wadaad ah. Bal oggoow misaajidka wadaad ayuu ka yahay; markuu banaanka u soo baxana waa af minshaar.

Bal eeg arrinta ku saabsan ninka qorey buuga?. Sheikh Umul iyo wadaadka kale (anigu waxaan ugu yeeri beenloowga maadaama uu yiri 700 oo ruux baa cudurka aidska dartiisa meel loogu xareeyey) waxaa habooneeyd inaay wada aqriyaan buuga, aay u dhaba galaan, ka fiirsadaan; kaddibna aay dood bilaabaan.

Been baay ka sheegeen buugga; xataa waxaay bedeleen magaca buuga.

Waxaan horumar u gaari la'anahay waa wadaada cusub oo soo bartey dhaqan carbeed; buugaagta loo soo aqriyey waa kuwo dhaqan carbeed ah.
Jaidi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2228
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:53 pm

Re: Sheikh Umal assets also frozen in Kenya

Post by Jaidi »

My question is how on earth does a Sheikh amass considerable assets like he has done?
User avatar
TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11301
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Sheikh Umal assets also frozen in Kenya

Post by TheblueNwhite »

Lama

The old school wadaads are either dead or slaughtered by Alshabaab.

These days, to be considered a Sheikh, you must wear the mandatory uniform, cimaamad and khamiis, grow your beard, and always preach in the Arabic language to reach out to your Somali community.
Somali iyo diin maxaa kala haysta?

Sheikh assets laga freeze gareynaayo xagee lagu arkey?
User avatar
gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9331
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Habartaa Buufkeed....!
Contact:

Re: Sheikh Umal assets also frozen in Kenya

Post by gedo_gurl »

Jaidi wrote:My question is how on earth does a Sheikh amass considerable assets like he has done?
We are sycophantic and unquestioning to anyone with a big beard and the title 'Sheikh' (he never even earned the title officially, that's how much we fear being called gaalo). If this was a businessman he would be reduced to his clan, waa la jaajuusi lahaa and then aakhirka there would be smear campaign leading to his demise/imprisonment. There needs to be a full investigation into this guy if he does not have a legitimate business or a well paying job.
Machiavelli2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1520
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:14 am

Re: Sheikh Umal assets also frozen in Kenya

Post by Machiavelli2 »

Jaidi wrote:My question is how on earth does a Sheikh amass considerable assets like he has done?
The Christians call it "prosperity theology". Nowadays, it is practised by the Pentecostal & the Evangelist religious movements with charismatic leaders. Some of our "new" Shaykhs have adopted that formula very well and they even have their own Youtube channels in par with the tele-evangelists, to get rich quick. They also buy time slots in our Somali TV stations when preaching and at the same time raising money to build a new mosque or donate to their billion charities helping orphans and families somewhere. The Somali TV channels deduct their commission of the amount raised per each show. Ina adeer, boorsada lacagta ka qarri marka ay hooyo, habaryar ama ayeeyo daawanayaan barnaamijyadaasi.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”