Getting a realistic female bot, worth it?
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- WorstCaseScenaRio
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:51 pm
Re: Getting a realistic female bot, worth it?
PureQ, Have you seen the movie Ex Machina? Awesome movie. It explores this topic and the AIs look more realistic. It is wroth a try and watch.
Re: Getting a realistic female bot, worth it?
Whoa she looks real 
Re: Getting a realistic female bot, worth it?
Just saw the trailer, interesting thanks for the recommendation.WorstCaseScenaRio wrote:PureQ, Have you seen the movie Ex Machina? Awesome movie. It explores this topic and the AIs look more realistic. It is wroth a try and watch.
Re: Getting a realistic female bot, worth it?
This thread is intended for comedy, correct? 
-
Sophisticate
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3037
- Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:09 am
Re: Getting a realistic female bot, worth it?
Trust me, it's more of a lonely male preoccupation. Women can live without a mate but men will have higher rates of mortality and morbidity if they are 'forever alone'. Perhaps, being coupled up with a robot will better the health of a shut-in that is comforted by posters of 2D girls.SultanOrder wrote: I'm worried if they prefect a male version, and imagine if they can impregnate like a sperm bank.
Think of it this way. Technological innovations can put people out of work or at least create stiff competition between workers.Revolutionary wrote: Sadly the vile feminist are launching a campaign against artificial intelligence females.
Feminists should rejoice that women won't have to sell their bodies anymore - in the sex trade or even worse sex trafficking. This means they can't use sex or the promise of it to advance their aim. No more trying to kawaal faraxs for 50 K mehr.
PureQ wrote: Can you imagine having in 4 artificial intelligent realistic looking girls in your house with their youthful glow staying forever.![]()
![]()
I'm a lady, so that doesn't appeal to me. Knock yourself out.
- WorstCaseScenaRio
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:51 pm
Re: Getting a realistic female bot, worth it?
Sophi, Would you read a book for your man? even if the subject of the book doesn't appeal to you? This is the benefit of Alexa and the like of her 
We found a solution finally. Give me your warm body and leave me alone afterwards kinda deal.
We found a solution finally. Give me your warm body and leave me alone afterwards kinda deal.
- WorstCaseScenaRio
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:51 pm
Re: Getting a realistic female bot, worth it?
Gegiroor, What part do you find funny? PureQ is little out there for my taste to be honest as I would not physically be attracted to a bot, but the AI programs like Alexa and similar smart apps that can talk to you are awesome. I need a female who is robotic in nature when it comes to subjects I am interested in as I am dead sure most Somali females aren't into what I am into in terms of science etc. This solves my problem. Eat, Love, pray and hand me my AI cutie, life is set markaas.
- Adali
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10587
- Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:04 pm
- Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.
Re: Getting a realistic female bot, worth it?
It looks like you need to stop visiting pornhub for a while ! Women annoying, weird and predictable as they are can do things to your cock that will make you weak at the knees.
-
Sophisticate
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3037
- Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:09 am
Re: Getting a realistic female bot, worth it?
Sxb, I've been using speech-to-text software since grad school. I haven't had the luxury or inefficiency of "a real man" reading uninteresting subjects to me. However, Microsoft David came in handy. Alas, nothing captures interest quite like human oratory. I'm sure A.I will sound more human with time, with proper voice modulation and inflections in speech. It's a shame A.Is can't bottle the human imagination and act spontaneously. On second thought, spontaneity might be a sign of malfunction or take over especially if they become autonomous. Alexa might go berserk.WorstCaseScenaRio wrote:Sophi, Would you read a book for your man? even if the subject of the book doesn't appeal to you? This is the benefit of Alexa and the like of her
We found a solution finally. Give me your warm body and leave me alone afterwards kinda deal.
- WorstCaseScenaRio
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:51 pm
Re: Getting a realistic female bot, worth it?
Sophisticate, Well, I think it is quite a while before AIs go berserk. Today's technology of smart robots and AIs are still human controlled and not autonomous completely. They all function within the confines of preprogrammed commands. Nothing is Autonomous including the ones that are called Autonomous systems the military uses in the form of Drones who can identify what a subject is holding in their hands.
But you didn't answer my question. Are you the type who would read a book to her man even if the subject he picks doesn't interest you? I didn't ask if a man read to you uninteresting subject from a book. The opposite and would you do it?
As for spontaneity, it is good if it can be explained or done to generate excitement in something useful like Sex.
But you didn't answer my question. Are you the type who would read a book to her man even if the subject he picks doesn't interest you? I didn't ask if a man read to you uninteresting subject from a book. The opposite and would you do it?
As for spontaneity, it is good if it can be explained or done to generate excitement in something useful like Sex.
-
Sophisticate
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3037
- Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:09 am
Re: Getting a realistic female bot, worth it?
WorstCaseScenaRio wrote:Sophisticate, Well, I think it is quite a while before AIs go berserk. Today's technology of smart robots and AIs are still human controlled and not autonomous completely. They all function within the confines of preprogrammed commands. Nothing is Autonomous including the ones that are called Autonomous systems the military uses in the form of Drones who can identify what a subject is holding in their hands.
But you didn't answer my question. Are you the type who would read a book to her man even if the subject he picks doesn't interest you? I didn't ask if a man read to you uninteresting subject from a book. The opposite and would you do it?
As for spontaneity, it is good if it can be explained or done to generate excitement in something useful like Sex.
This is all conjecture. I'm accommodating enough to go out my way. Provided he is worthwhile (no concessions unless he put a ring on it) and I have enough time and energy to read the material.
- WorstCaseScenaRio
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:51 pm
Re: Getting a realistic female bot, worth it?
Sophisticate wrote:WorstCaseScenaRio wrote:Sophisticate, Well, I think it is quite a while before AIs go berserk. Today's technology of smart robots and AIs are still human controlled and not autonomous completely. They all function within the confines of preprogrammed commands. Nothing is Autonomous including the ones that are called Autonomous systems the military uses in the form of Drones who can identify what a subject is holding in their hands.
But you didn't answer my question. Are you the type who would read a book to her man even if the subject he picks doesn't interest you? I didn't ask if a man read to you uninteresting subject from a book. The opposite and would you do it?
As for spontaneity, it is good if it can be explained or done to generate excitement in something useful like Sex.
This is all conjecture. I'm accommodating enough to go out my way. Provided he is worthwhile (no concessions unless he put a ring on it) and I have enough time and energy to read the material.
Okay, so:
1- If he is worthwhile
2- He places a ring on your finger
3- You have time
4- You have energy
5- After all these conditions are met, you are accommodating enough.
Loud and clear Sophisticate.
Typical Somali female educated or Not.
-
Sophisticate
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3037
- Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:09 am
Re: Getting a realistic female bot, worth it?
What you want to hear:WorstCaseScenaRio wrote:Sophisticate wrote:WorstCaseScenaRio wrote:Sophisticate, Well, I think it is quite a while before AIs go berserk. Today's technology of smart robots and AIs are still human controlled and not autonomous completely. They all function within the confines of preprogrammed commands. Nothing is Autonomous including the ones that are called Autonomous systems the military uses in the form of Drones who can identify what a subject is holding in their hands.
But you didn't answer my question. Are you the type who would read a book to her man even if the subject he picks doesn't interest you? I didn't ask if a man read to you uninteresting subject from a book. The opposite and would you do it?
As for spontaneity, it is good if it can be explained or done to generate excitement in something useful like Sex.
This is all conjecture. I'm accommodating enough to go out my way. Provided he is worthwhile (no concessions unless he put a ring on it) and I have enough time and energy to read the material.
Okay, so:
1- If he is worthwhile
2- He places a ring on your finger
3- You have time
4- You have energy
5- After all these conditions are met, you are accommodating enough.
Loud and clear Sophisticate.
Typical Somali female educated or Not.
I'll read whatever just provide the instructions via command line even if it means sacrificing sleep for reciting uninspiring content. I could tell a brother anything they want to hear but it wouldn't be authentic, would it? At least, I'm not doing anything insidious like seduction. That would require too much work for me and to what end? Men are quite simple, as long as you are somewhat visually appealing, affable and take a genuine interest in their interests or at least some eagerness to learn then that's all. That and no buuq. Unless, the brother's kryptonite are "crazy eyes, hot sauce and broken fine china".
- WorstCaseScenaRio
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:51 pm
Re: Getting a realistic female bot, worth it?
Sophisticate,
Everything should be reasonable so they can be accommodated. I agree with you on that premise. However, Somalis because of culture confuse etiquettes and expectations with personality. You come across as nonromantic and realistic with basic expectations in marriage. Nothing wrong with that as long as you meet your match.
Everything should be reasonable so they can be accommodated. I agree with you on that premise. However, Somalis because of culture confuse etiquettes and expectations with personality. You come across as nonromantic and realistic with basic expectations in marriage. Nothing wrong with that as long as you meet your match.
-
Sophisticate
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3037
- Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:09 am
Re: Getting a realistic female bot, worth it?
I'm a paradox - practical and idealistic. There's a push and pull between both forces. I suppose I normally have rose-coloured glasses on of infinite possibilities so the idealism wins a lot, but the grounding of reality makes sure my thoughts are never clouded for long. I don't mind saying adieu because feelings are subject to change and are not something to base marital decisions on. I've learned it takes more than a profound liking of a brother to base matrimony on. It takes similar values and goals. Like or dare I say love is not enough to sustain a marriage. And yes; love is overarching a term and can also be used to mean anything from infatuation to unconditional love. The spectrum is large enough to include all definitions. Albeit Somalis believed in love between non-married persons more as a fixation on a pleasant appearance, swagger. great oratory and/or reputation. Often the romance was never explored but in certain cases, something happened and livestock was rounded up for a handsome brideprice.WorstCaseScenaRio wrote:Sophisticate,
Everything should be reasonable so they can be accommodated. I agree with you on that premise. However, Somalis because of culture confuse etiquettes and expectations with personality. You come across as nonromantic and realistic with basic expectations in marriage. Nothing wrong with that as long as you meet your match.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 5 Replies
- 1103 Views
-
Last post by jalaaludin5
-
- 34 Replies
- 2508 Views
-
Last post by Gifted
-
- 14 Replies
- 1006 Views
-
Last post by xagal
-
- 2 Replies
- 772 Views
-
Last post by CaliBurco
-
- 1 Replies
- 652 Views
-
Last post by MarsinQorahay
-
- 7 Replies
- 1265 Views
-
Last post by FarhanYare
-
- 1 Replies
- 409 Views
-
Last post by maxbol
-
- 6 Replies
- 1185 Views
-
Last post by CoolPoisons
-
- 17 Replies
- 1859 Views
-
Last post by SecretAgent
-
- 21 Replies
- 1681 Views
-
Last post by BaByGaL_8701
