Allow dhowr.

The new hotel (even reer Awdal know how to choose cohesive colours)

Meanwhile in Hargeisa...
https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=58E049FD
Damn my eyes!!
Moderator: Moderators





Wallahi ur playing gamesAwRastaale wrote:Borama has constructed proper roafs showing the rest of the nomads how it's done.
Allow dhowr.
The new hotel (even reer Awdal know how to choose cohesive colours)
Meanwhile in Hargeisa...
https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=58E049FD
Damn my eyes!!


https://youtu.be/cfr6TVqd7r8Khalid Ali wrote:does your sister also wear a blue thong

I think ur already Somaliland but your supressing your true inner feelings.PanSomaliNationalist wrote:Wallahi ur playing gamesAwRastaale wrote:Borama has constructed proper roafs showing the rest of the nomads how it's done.
Allow dhowr.
The new hotel (even reer Awdal know how to choose cohesive colours)
Meanwhile in Hargeisa...
https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=58E049FD
Damn my eyes!!
I almost pledged allegiance to Somaliland

I'm somali landerAwRastaale wrote:I think ur already Somaliland but your supressing your true inner feelings.PanSomaliNationalist wrote:Wallahi ur playing gamesAwRastaale wrote:Borama has constructed proper roafs showing the rest of the nomads how it's done.
Allow dhowr.
The new hotel (even reer Awdal know how to choose cohesive colours)
Meanwhile in Hargeisa...
https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=58E049FD
Damn my eyes!!
I almost pledged allegiance to Somaliland
Wa cadi. Somali ma kala marmaato.

when I was there, There was only one marked Street in borama from the stadium. But in berbera there is no one single unmarked road . It's completely covered and it has more roads compare to all other Somaliland cities. Berbera leads the nation.AwRastaale wrote:Borama has constructed proper roafs showing the rest of the nomads how it's done.
Allow dhowr.
The new hotel (even reer Awdal know how to choose cohesive colours)
Meanwhile in Hargeisa...
https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=58E049FD
Damn my eyes!!
PanSomaliNationalist wrote:https://youtu.be/cfr6TVqd7r8Khalid Ali wrote:does your sister also wear a blue thong
Your sister seems to be fond with the color blue.

Of course your know you beat your meat 24/7 get some ass my niggaX.Playa wrote:PanSomaliNationalist wrote:https://youtu.be/cfr6TVqd7r8Khalid Ali wrote:does your sister also wear a blue thong
Your sister seems to be fond with the color blue.
You just changed the title of an old video lol isn't even 2017 yet.
