Yaad ka tahay???? N don’t claim a random name you heard. I need specifics. You can come into my luuq if you feel more comfortable giving me names all the way down to your fam. (Not necessarily family, you get my drift)!
Wagardhac reclaim Deeqla Mire and destroy illegal barkaddo by Mooryan
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
- OliveOil
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7678
- Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:07 am
- Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Re: Wagardhac reclaim Deeqla Mire and destroy illegal barkaddo by Mooryan
Yaad ka tahay???? N don’t claim a random name you heard. I need specifics. You can come into my luuq if you feel more comfortable giving me names all the way down to your fam. (Not necessarily family, you get my drift)!
Re: Wagardhac reclaim Deeqla Mire and destroy illegal barkaddo by Mooryan
I’m reer allamagan
- OliveOil
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7678
- Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:07 am
- Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Re: Wagardhac reclaim Deeqla Mire and destroy illegal barkaddo by Mooryan
Yaad ka sii tahay?
I’m ina adeertaa. Wagardhac Reer Gadiid.
Re: Wagardhac reclaim Deeqla Mire and destroy illegal barkaddo by Mooryan
Abaayo do u have Snapchat? We could talk there 


- OliveOil
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7678
- Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:07 am
- Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Re: Wagardhac reclaim Deeqla Mire and destroy illegal barkaddo by Mooryan
Message me privately i’A
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 39 Replies
- 2503 Views
-
Last post by Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah
-
- 1 Replies
- 811 Views
-
Last post by original dervish
-
- 0 Replies
- 446 Views
-
Last post by Daanyeer
-
- 1 Replies
- 937 Views
-
Last post by BigBreak
-
- 1 Replies
- 772 Views
-
Last post by sahal80
-
- 1 Replies
- 635 Views
-
Last post by MarsinQorahay
-
- 4 Replies
- 3125 Views
-
Last post by Rambie
-
- 6 Replies
- 1086 Views
-
Last post by theyuusuf143
-
- 21 Replies
- 2474 Views
-
Last post by joof