What's on your mind right now

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9428
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:34 pm

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC »

Tuushi wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:28 pm God i hate some winter days. I am bored,havent seen the sun in days. What a rut. Rescue me someone!
you guys are having a brutal winter, last weekend's windchill was :tocry:
User avatar
FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19081
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
Location: Location:Location

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by FarhanYare »

I was at the supermarket and saw a Somali paramedic. I was like :shock: . I wanted to approach him and congratulate him, but didn't.
Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3844
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:40 am

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by Nubis »

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:28 pm
Tuushi wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:28 pm God i hate some winter days. I am bored,havent seen the sun in days. What a rut. Rescue me someone!
you guys are having a brutal winter, last weekend's windchill was :tocry:

Yeah, it has been a brutal winter, it’s been very cold.
User avatar
FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19081
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
Location: Location:Location

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by FarhanYare »

I feel for you lot having to shovel baraf from the car routinely before you head off to work. I can't imagine what it must feel like driving in those conditions..
Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8716
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:58 am

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by Tuushi »

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:28 pm
Tuushi wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:28 pm God i hate some winter days. I am bored,havent seen the sun in days. What a rut. Rescue me someone!
you guys are having a brutal winter, last weekend's windchill was :tocry:

I really hope u left already. This is getting to be a bit of a shit-show.
Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8716
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:58 am

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by Tuushi »

FarhanYare wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:21 am I feel for you lot having to shovel baraf from the car routinely before you head off to work. I can't imagine what it must feel like driving in those conditions..

Farhan, see tahay?

I am ready to move to your part of the world where the sun actually warms you. Hook me up with a decent man to marry pls. My bags are packed for it.
User avatar
salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7692
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:15 am
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by salool »

-20 :x
Wa inaan meshan isaga cararo.
User avatar
FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19081
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
Location: Location:Location

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by FarhanYare »

Tuushi wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:24 am
FarhanYare wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:21 am I feel for you lot having to shovel baraf from the car routinely before you head off to work. I can't imagine what it must feel like driving in those conditions..

Farhan, see tahay?

I am ready to move to your part of the world where the sun actually warms you. Hook me up with a decent man to marry pls. My bags are packed for it.
Fican Tuushi adna?? You guys deserve additional week of annual leave on Every winter. I can see why Aus/NZ is so appealing right about now. Tuushi I hear you, hadooti uun ha isbadalin when the spring sunshine comes out :lol:
User avatar
FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19081
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
Location: Location:Location

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by FarhanYare »

salool wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:05 am -20 :x
Wa inaan meshan isaga cararo.
Salool -20 bey ku leedahay. Dadk buufiska qabana they will do anything to be there. Aduunka laiska war la :lol:
User avatar
salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7692
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:15 am
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by salool »

FarhanYare wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:44 am
salool wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:05 am -20 :x
Wa inaan meshan isaga cararo.
Salool -20 bey ku leedahay. Dadk buufiska qabana they will do anything to be there. Aduunka laiska war la :lol:
Qof ceedceed iyo kuleel haysta Walle jano ku jira.

Dadka buufiska haya kiniin ka farxiya dhakhterka ha oo doontan :lol:
Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3844
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:40 am

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by Nubis »

FarhanYare wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:21 am I feel for you lot having to shovel baraf from the car routinely before you head off to work. I can't imagine what it must feel like driving in those conditions..
Yeah, its been very cold winter.
I live in Russia, so you can imagine.
User avatar
CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9428
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:34 pm

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC »

Tuushi wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:52 am
CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:28 pm
Tuushi wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:28 pm God i hate some winter days. I am bored,havent seen the sun in days. What a rut. Rescue me someone!
you guys are having a brutal winter, last weekend's windchill was

I really hope u left already. This is getting to be a bit of a shit-show.
yeah i came back, i almost cried that day lol specially buurta is deadly when there's windchill. usually AB has it worse but this year ontario is getting karbashed :whew: i was happy that we didnt have much of snow or extreme cold but we are expecting up to 30 cm of snow this weekend :mindblown: so we arnt off the hook yet.


salool wrote: -20 :x
Wa inaan meshan isaga cararo.
salaam ayeeyo, ii waran, waxaan islahaa ayeeyo salool wadankii ayay ku retire garowdee maxa baraf iyo qabowga ku dhigay :lol: its good to see you kicking :)
User avatar
FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19081
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
Location: Location:Location

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by FarhanYare »

:shock: This woman casually picks up the female lynx spray. Sprays on herself generously then places it back on shelf. :shock:
User avatar
salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7692
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:15 am
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by salool »

Cigaal, Salaam ayeeyo, caruurti ma ku fiican yehiin?
Xaaladada ka waran, wali xabad laxoox ku dubta miyadan so xareyn? :lol:

Anigo wali barafki baan dhex taagan ahey. Bal iso ducee inu ilaahy meshan meel dhaanta igeyo.
User avatar
CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9428
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:34 pm

Re: What's on your mind right now

Post by CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC »

salool wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:58 am Cigaal, Salaam ayeeyo, caruurti ma ku fiican yehiin?
Xaaladada ka waran, wali xabad laxoox ku dubta miyadan so xareyn? :lol:

Anigo wali barafki baan dhex taagan ahey. Bal iso ducee inu ilaahy meshan meel dhaanta igeyo.

alxam all is good salool, haa waanigii is xoreeyay :lol: midii labaad ayaaban raadinayaa :)
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”