Garlic Roasted Fish & Brown Basmati Spicy Rice
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
Re: Garlic Roasted Fish & Brown Basmati Spicy Rice
I should hire you as my cook.
I have this thing for food but I suk at cooking. My dream dude is a professional chef.
I have this thing for food but I suk at cooking. My dream dude is a professional chef.
Re: Garlic Roasted Fish & Brown Basmati Spicy Rice
You just said you were a dude a few threads ago
I don't want to have to tap into my Facebook network.
I don't want to have to tap into my Facebook network.
-
musika man
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5661
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:05 am
Re: Garlic Roasted Fish & Brown Basmati Spicy Rice
^^^
when did lamagodley's eat fish and other seafood? they wont be starving in somalia if they can eat fish and other seafood.
when did lamagodley's eat fish and other seafood? they wont be starving in somalia if they can eat fish and other seafood.
Re: Garlic Roasted Fish & Brown Basmati Spicy Rice
[quote="Gedo_Boy"]You just said you were a dude a few threads ago
I don't want to have to tap into my Facebook network.[/quote]
I am having identity crisis.
I don't want to have to tap into my Facebook network.[/quote]
I am having identity crisis.
Re: Garlic Roasted Fish & Brown Basmati Spicy Rice
[quote="musika man"]^^^
when did lamagodley's eat fish and other seafood? they wont be starving in somalia if they can eat fish and other seafood.[/quote]
musika
when did lamagodley's eat fish and other seafood? they wont be starving in somalia if they can eat fish and other seafood.[/quote]
musika
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 1179 Views
-
Last post by Jeffo
-
- 15 Replies
- 1414 Views
-
Last post by Rightwing
-
- 26 Replies
- 355 Views
-
Last post by waryaa
-
- 6 Replies
- 579 Views
-
Last post by Moderately2Wise
-
- 13 Replies
- 1432 Views
-
Last post by Thuganomics
-
- 2 Replies
- 1216 Views
-
Last post by DANGIRL
-
- 4 Replies
- 521 Views
-
Last post by Thuganomics
-
- 0 Replies
- 246 Views
-
Last post by Daanyeer
-
- 8 Replies
- 1408 Views
-
Last post by original dervish
