Warsheekh wrote:Damn maaryan Jaamac is the shidh. Friday night, munchies ready. Watching boondocks, friday and ghettoblaster.I haven't done it for almost two years tho.
The craziest shidh i have ever witnessed was seing 5 niggas stoned to death watching Muxaadaro.
Maryan Jaamac
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
Re: Maryan Jaamac
- Hyperactive
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 34540
- Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:36 am
- Location: "Some people are so poor, all they have is money."
Re: Maryan Jaamac
illen mesha daroogostayal ba ka booha!!
Re: Maryan Jaamac
Dad badan ayee MJ waashey. I know so many people oo hada isla hadlaa thanks to weed. Your body is a temple stop abusing it.
Lama and gurey = the men who should be advising the young'ns on here but instead ur romanticizing about doing drugs. Ceebey tacaal.
Lama and gurey = the men who should be advising the young'ns on here but instead ur romanticizing about doing drugs. Ceebey tacaal.
- salool
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7692
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:15 am
- Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."
Re: Maryan Jaamac
Meshan nooc kasta way so galaan.Just arag oo dhaaf.Hyperactive wrote:illen mesha daroogostayal ba ka booha!!
Re: Maryan Jaamac
Hyper, do not accept any home baked cakes from your neighbours when you emigrate to Canada. It is traditional to use Xahish as an ingredient in Canada when making home made cakes.
I thought they had a heroin problem in the Khaleej. I still remember the TV anti-drug campaigns. La Lil Mukhadirat
.
I thought they had a heroin problem in the Khaleej. I still remember the TV anti-drug campaigns. La Lil Mukhadirat
- Hyperactive
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 34540
- Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:36 am
- Location: "Some people are so poor, all they have is money."
Re: Maryan Jaamac
lol zumaale, i dont eat cake or anything from others.
i was studying in private schools, the bills is rich kids' problem.
here not different than upper class white kids. somalis are safe since they are bottom of the society here. somali kids drink home make ethiopian alcohol on maneral water battle!
not arabs who crupted somali but ethiopian who sale cheap alcohol here.
i was studying in private schools, the bills is rich kids' problem.
here not different than upper class white kids. somalis are safe since they are bottom of the society here. somali kids drink home make ethiopian alcohol on maneral water battle!
not arabs who crupted somali but ethiopian who sale cheap alcohol here.
- Garaad_LQ
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5648
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:42 am
- Location: Sanaagachusetts , USA
Re: Maryan Jaamac
Ciyaalu xashiisha ya muxashishiin
Let's say I met her few time back in 2005
but I swear I DID NOT HAVE inhaling relations with that woman
Let's say I met her few time back in 2005
but I swear I DID NOT HAVE inhaling relations with that woman

-
Lamagoodle
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7334
- Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:20 pm
Re: Maryan Jaamac
Adeer, if you read what I wrote, I only tried Maryan Jaamac once. I was 16 in boarding school. Waxba iga raacey. I was laughing in the mosque.MissFiora wrote:Dad badan ayee MJ waashey. I know so many people oo hada isla hadlaa thanks to weed. Your body is a temple stop abusing it.
Lama and gurey = the men who should be advising the young'ns on here but instead ur romanticizing about doing drugs. Ceebey tacaal.
Maryan is for kids. It is a ghetto thing.
-
Lamagoodle
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7334
- Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:20 pm
Re: Maryan Jaamac
Abti, I have read scientific literature which claims that Maryan can treat many diseases.AbdiWahab252 wrote:Gurey,
Abti, I had Maryan worth some Mexicans when I saw jinnis dancing on my body.
Never again.
Lamagodle,
Abti, it should be used for medicinal purposes and for safety. Jamac helped me through customs. Got my packages released from s check point in Zaire. It is also good for colds, cough suppressant, and a mild disinfectant thought I prefer Digiiran dhuureed or Raaxada Konfureed. Either way nothing stacks up to igaarti from Jowhar, Casha Waal.
Jowhar's Caasho waal was a premium product. She was better than Jamaica's Jamiila and Cuban Carlito
I am looking for caasho waal; it is a collector's item. It will fetch alot of money on the exchange. Use your connections to find us a few and we shall say goodbye to poverty.
Canabeey is the new kid on the block. From Shiraz all the way to France.
- GeoSeven
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5687
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:41 am
- Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.
Re: Maryan Jaamac
Warsheekh wrote:Damn maaryan Jaamac is the shidh. Friday night, munchies ready. Watching boondocks, friday and ghettoblaster.I haven't done it for almost two years tho.
The craziest shidh i have ever witnessed was seing 5 niggas stoned to death watching Muxaadaro.
- CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9428
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:34 pm
Re: Maryan Jaamac
Wixi laga xishoon jiray nacas ku xaragoodo ... 

- GeoSeven
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5687
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:41 am
- Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.
Re: Maryan Jaamac
You're right, dad badan ayeey waashay and they all seem to be Somali. The only people I've ever come across who have allegedly been unhinged by their escapades with Maryan Jaamac are all be Somali. I think we have an incredibly low genetic intolerance to substances as a people.MissFiora wrote:Dad badan ayee MJ waashey.
- AbkoowDhiblaawe
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14237
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:02 pm
- Location: chilling in Liido beach
Re: Maryan Jaamac
LOL waa run ninyahow. I know some focking arabs who smokes weed while revising for exams and they be getting A or Bs. Malaha maskaxda ay uu furtaa.GeoSeven wrote:You're right, dad badan ayeey waashay and they all seem to be Somali. The only people I've ever come across who have allegedly been unhinged by their escapades with Maryan Jaamac are all be Somali. I think we have an incredibly low genetic intolerance to substances as a people.MissFiora wrote:Dad badan ayee MJ waashey.
- Hyperactive
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 34540
- Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:36 am
- Location: "Some people are so poor, all they have is money."
Re: Maryan Jaamac
somalis in general have low tolerance to substances. maybe 3aano geel ka ba ka so horjeeda awoowyaden 3abi jireen!
-
Bibaaye6828
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1543
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:39 pm
Re: Maryan Jaamac
A ghetto thing?Lamagoodle wrote:Adeer, if you read what I wrote, I only tried Maryan Jaamac once. I was 16 in boarding school. Waxba iga raacey. I was laughing in the mosque.MissFiora wrote:Dad badan ayee MJ waashey. I know so many people oo hada isla hadlaa thanks to weed. Your body is a temple stop abusing it.
Lama and gurey = the men who should be advising the young'ns on here but instead ur romanticizing about doing drugs. Ceebey tacaal.
Maryan is for kids. It is a ghetto thing.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 26 Replies
- 1947 Views
-
Last post by three6mafia
-
- 2 Replies
- 1011 Views
-
Last post by Unclebin-
-
- 0 Replies
- 282 Views
-
Last post by Saanjo_1
-
- 4 Replies
- 867 Views
-
Last post by Gatspy
-
- 1 Replies
- 725 Views
-
Last post by Harti55
-
- 1 Replies
- 675 Views
-
Last post by The_Emperior5
-
- 0 Replies
- 679 Views
-
Last post by Harti55
-
- 20 Replies
- 2068 Views
-
Last post by Duh
-
- 0 Replies
- 711 Views
-
Last post by Harti55
-
- 2 Replies
- 1567 Views
-
Last post by 1jaman