Look at this Iranian film
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- abdalla11
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8228
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:43 pm
- Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one
Re: Look at this Iranian film
lol she's a dyke, i didn't expect that change of the story
Iranians are weird, the only people that would stitch their lips and mouths or burn themselves because they didn't get sharci. they got lots of drama in them

Iranians are weird, the only people that would stitch their lips and mouths or burn themselves because they didn't get sharci. they got lots of drama in them

- abdikarim86
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 12077
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:21 am
- Location: Bristol
Re: Look at this Iranian film
Iranians are by far the most disgusting muslims on earth.
here in our town they all pretend to be spanish and/or italian
and pick names like victoria and joe
I've never seen this in any other groups of muslims
here in our town they all pretend to be spanish and/or italian
and pick names like victoria and joe
I've never seen this in any other groups of muslims
-
Enlightened~Sista
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10831
- Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:55 am
- Location: Stonetown, Zanzibar
Re: Look at this Iranian film
There have been cases here of bogus conversions to Christianity just to get sharci one English priest was talking about this on T.V. Hunger strikes, stitching of the mouths waxaas oodhan happened here.Iranians try too hard to be as western as possible I've noticed..I also noticed they prefer being called Persian rather than Iranian.abdalla11 wrote:
Iranians are weird, the only people that would stitch their lips and mouths or burn themselves because they didn't get sharci. they got lots of drama in them
- ciyaal_warta
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9629
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:58 pm
- Location: Hiiraan State of Somalia
Re: Look at this Iranian film
fock the whole movie is about isku filan girls

-
Enlightened~Sista
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10831
- Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:55 am
- Location: Stonetown, Zanzibar
Re: Look at this Iranian film
Is that the Somali word for lesbians?..and what is the word for gays...I know khaniis is just a arabic loan word.
- abdikarim86
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 12077
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:21 am
- Location: Bristol
Re: Look at this Iranian film
qowm uluud I thinkEnlightened~Sista wrote:Is that the Somali word for lesbians?..and what is the word for gays...I know khaniis is just a arabic loan word.
Re: Look at this Iranian film
I have never met people who hate their religion like Iranians do.
- abdalla11
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8228
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:43 pm
- Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one
Re: Look at this Iranian film
Just two weeks ago an Iranian burned himself in downtown Amsterdam. According to eyewitnesses they guy shouted 'you either have to be gay or christian in order to get sharci' before he burned himself. You're right, they try too hard to be western but then again they are the most successful ethnic group among the refugees, Somalis are the least according to a recent research about the integration of refugees in HollandEnlightened~Sista wrote:There have been cases here of bogus conversions to Christianity just to get sharci one English priest was talking about this on T.V. Hunger strikes, stitching of the mouths waxaas oodhan happened here.Iranians try too hard to be as western as possible I've noticed..I also noticed they prefer being called Persian rather than Iranian.abdalla11 wrote:
Iranians are weird, the only people that would stitch their lips and mouths or burn themselves because they didn't get sharci. they got lots of drama in them
- Archerr
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1242
- Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:51 pm
- Location: I think you are standing under me If you don't under-stand me.
Re: Look at this Iranian film
I would say Iranians in the west. Especially those who claim to be of persian descent. I have met several who live in Iran who came here to teach universities and they were good muslims.Kanada wrote:I have never met people who hate their religion like Iranians do.
- FAH1223
- webmaster
- Posts: 33847
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:31 pm
- Location: THE MOST POWERFUL CITY IN THE WORLD
- Contact:
Re: Look at this Iranian film
In the past year, I have seen an Iranian dude turn Atheist and another Iranian girl who is actually a hijabi and teaches Qur'an has also told me about her struggles with her faith.
Something about these people.
Something about these people.
- DisplacedDiraac
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9711
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:38 am
- Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...
Re: Look at this Iranian film
The Turkish come in a close second..
Re: Look at this Iranian film
I don't know why you lot are bad mouthing all Iranians based on one movie. It is clear they just wanted to make a controversial movie to get attention and awards....seems to have worked. In any case, people should be free to make their choices.
- FAH1223
- webmaster
- Posts: 33847
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:31 pm
- Location: THE MOST POWERFUL CITY IN THE WORLD
- Contact:
Re: Look at this Iranian film
Our experiences with Iranians have been posted too, you knoweyes-only wrote:I don't know why you lot are bad mouthing all Iranians based on one movie. .
Re: Look at this Iranian film
I've had worse experiences with Somalis, you don't see me call them disgusting muslims and sh!t like that.
I don't like people who pretend to be all noble and righteous....
I don't like people who pretend to be all noble and righteous....
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 0 Replies
- 1086 Views
-
Last post by Mosliima
-
- 15 Replies
- 3280 Views
-
Last post by wadaniweyn1
-
- 6 Replies
- 869 Views
-
Last post by miskeen86
-
- 13 Replies
- 1019 Views
-
Last post by Kukri
-
- 0 Replies
- 441 Views
-
Last post by Somalian_Boqor
-
- 4 Replies
- 685 Views
-
Last post by afisoone
-
- 0 Replies
- 355 Views
-
Last post by Alchemist
-
- 4 Replies
- 644 Views
-
Last post by American-Suufi
-
- 9 Replies
- 320 Views
-
Last post by Rabshoole
-
- 0 Replies
- 524 Views
-
Last post by Qaarxiye
