&&&& I know this forum is always dead and quiet when it comes to personal questions please make this interesting and throw in your opinions for it counts
Something new I learned about myself.
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- Ladyyonelove
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3841
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:49 pm
Something new I learned about myself.
I recently discovered that I am a liar when I say "looks don't matter as long as they have great personality" unfortunately thats not the case I am very picky when picking a mate. Is this caadi? Smh I feel ashamed !
I mean I try to look my best and take care of myself to the best of my abilities I want someone that either A.) Is on the same level as me or B.) Better than I - well to some extent loool but no seriously though on a serious note is anyone else like this?
&&&& I know this forum is always dead and quiet when it comes to personal questions please make this interesting and throw in your opinions for it counts
&&&& I know this forum is always dead and quiet when it comes to personal questions please make this interesting and throw in your opinions for it counts
-
siren
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7879
- Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: PREPARE- D-DAY IS COMING!
Re: Something new I learned about myself.
Go kill yourself.
- Ladyyonelove
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3841
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:49 pm
Re: Something new I learned about myself.
siren wrote:Go kill yourself.
Thats so mean of you to say! sadly its haraam to commit suicide
- Shirib
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 26911
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:50 am
- Location: May God grant us victory.
Re: Something new I learned about myself.
Umm, u logged off, and I was gettin ready for a sheeko
- Ladyyonelove
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3841
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:49 pm
Re: Something new I learned about myself.
Shirib wrote:Umm, u logged off, and I was gettin ready for a sheeko
Loool I was getting too many pop ups nooh ! soowwee come on that one thingy I dont feel like being on the computer any more
Re: Something new I learned about myself.
Of course looks matter, anyone who says it doesn't is either butt-ugly themselves or lying, but is not the most important thing, beauty with no personality is like looking at a beautiful rose day after day, eventually you bound to get bored, looks initially draws people in, but personality keeps them going.
- Garaad_LQ
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5648
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:42 am
- Location: Sanaagachusetts , USA
Re: Something new I learned about myself.
Shirib wrote:Umm, u logged off, and I was gettin ready for a sheeko
Re: Something new I learned about myself.
Ileen all the marax's come online late at night 
- Ladyyonelove
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3841
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:49 pm
Re: Something new I learned about myself.
Nabeela wrote:Of course looks matter, anyone who says it doesn't is either butt-ugly themselves or lying, but is not the most important thing, beauty with no personality is like looking at a beautiful rose day after day, eventually you bound to get bored, looks initially draws people in, but personality keeps them going.
Beautifully stated ! am glad am not the only one with that mindset loool I mean it kinda seemed mean of me but there are people who actually dont even care about beauty manshallah to them
- Ladyyonelove
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3841
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:49 pm
Re: Something new I learned about myself.
Garaad_LQ wrote:Shirib wrote:Umm, u logged off, and I was gettin ready for a sheeko
![]()
Garaad inabti waan ku saalamay
- Ladyyonelove
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3841
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:49 pm
Re: Something new I learned about myself.
Nabeela wrote:Ileen all the marax's come online late at night
Loool that would also include you ina nabeela lmfao
-
quark
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7820
- Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:22 pm
- Location: Xarunta Xisbiga Gooni Isu Taaga Dal udug
Re: Something new I learned about myself.
personality 
- Ladyyonelove
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3841
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:49 pm
Re: Something new I learned about myself.
quark wrote:personality
So your telling me looks don't matter what so ever??
-
quark
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7820
- Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:22 pm
- Location: Xarunta Xisbiga Gooni Isu Taaga Dal udug
Re: Something new I learned about myself.
its a bonus
- Ladyyonelove
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3841
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:49 pm
Re: Something new I learned about myself.
quark wrote:its a bonus
beenta iska dhaaf lool
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 20 Replies
- 1599 Views
-
Last post by michael_ital
-
- 14 Replies
- 1666 Views
-
Last post by CushiticReflections
-
- 26 Replies
- 2073 Views
-
Last post by Kukri
-
- 4 Replies
- 678 Views
-
Last post by Advo
-
- 2 Replies
- 506 Views
-
Last post by *Arabman
-
- 20 Replies
- 1724 Views
-
Last post by ciyaal_warta
-
- 1 Replies
- 522 Views
-
Last post by Wild@Heart
-
- 0 Replies
- 428 Views
-
Last post by fisabililah
-
- 19 Replies
- 1533 Views
-
Last post by dheelojecel
-
- 3 Replies
- 883 Views
-
Last post by Rebelxx222