Abusive men!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
maybe
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 848
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:34 pm
Location: From the lakes of Minnesota

Abusive men!

Post by maybe »

Do you find them sexy? Like when a man roughs you up when you get out of line, then cuddles with you.
Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 27096
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:11 am
Location: ever green state

Re: Abusive men!

Post by Advo »

Image
User avatar
maybe
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 848
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:34 pm
Location: From the lakes of Minnesota

Re: Abusive men!

Post by maybe »

Advo did you stop beating your woman?
grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 30687
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:32 am
Location: Darul Kufr
Contact:

Re: Abusive men!

Post by grandpakhalif »

I will abuse you!



(emotionally)
Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 27096
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:11 am
Location: ever green state

Re: Abusive men!

Post by Advo »

maybe wrote:Advo did you stop beating your woman?
Nope, I occasionally roughen her up (nothing that causes bruises) all the time, then I apologize by explaining her why I hit her.....

then we head upstairs Image
User avatar
DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13999
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:26 am

Re: Abusive men!

Post by DR-YALAXOOW »

maybe wrote:Do you find them sexy? Like when a man roughs you up when you get out of line, then cuddles with you.

first you must start the question like this..:.. this is to the the ladies!!! waaba iga nixisay!! walaahi i get scared what i read
Do you find them sexy? Like when a man roughs you up when you get out of line
:lol: :lol: :lol:

do i have man now i thought?? fiiri MAYBE I did not knew you were female ?? iam old to know somalinet nicks who is who female male.. walahi yaabka yaabkiis!!

if may ask you!! do you find when men is abusive a turn on??? waa kacsataa miyaaa :lol: :lol: :lol: dharbaaxsho weeyn barida.. ka dibna sidii faras camal qoorta kaaga dhago,, plus nasty words.. naayaa qumayo badhida kor u qaad :lol: :lol:
User avatar
maybe
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 848
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:34 pm
Location: From the lakes of Minnesota

Re: Abusive men!

Post by maybe »

Grandpa-- I said physically damnit. Only assholes abuse their women emotionally, plus I'm smarter than you, I would probably screw with your mind.
Advo-- Now that's what I'm talking about. :up:
User avatar
maybe
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 848
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:34 pm
Location: From the lakes of Minnesota

Re: Abusive men!

Post by maybe »

DR-YALAXOOW wrote:
first you must start the question like this..:.. this is to the the ladies!!! waaba iga nixisay!! walaahi i get scared what i read
do i have man now i thought?? fiiri MAYBE I did not knew you were female ?? iam old to know somalinet nicks who is who female male.. walahi yaabka yaabkiis!!

if may ask you!! do you find when men is abusive a turn on??? waa kacsataa miyaaa :lol: :lol: :lol: dharbaaxsho weeyn barida.. ka dibna sidii faras camal qoorta kaaga dhago,, plus nasty words.. naayaa qumayo badhida kor u qaad :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes I'm a female. And yes I like when a man tells me I'm his woman, then slaps me around, and lets me sleep on his chest afterwards. :oops:
User avatar
DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13999
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:26 am

Re: Abusive men!

Post by DR-YALAXOOW »

maybe wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes I'm a female. And yes I like when a man tells me I'm his woman, then slaps me around, and lets me sleep on his chest afterwards. :oops:
:up: :up: :up: YOUR MY KIND OF WOMEN :up: :up: :up:

role playing in the bed :up: like this:---

aa macaan badinadaa BAAAC badhida dharbaaxsho kor i qaad naayaaa bahashaaaa :lol: :lol: aah dharbaaxsho kale baaaac. qabo naayaa.. boobsiii shaqeeeeeey. baaaac.. badhida kor rux naayaa ... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Saas camal( english ama somali) kaa rabtid.. your future FARAH OR THE one you have already can do that soo maaha:up: :up: :up:
User avatar
maybe
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 848
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:34 pm
Location: From the lakes of Minnesota

Re: Abusive men!

Post by maybe »

Dr Yalaxoow-- is that your fantasy? :lol:
User avatar
DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13999
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:26 am

Re: Abusive men!

Post by DR-YALAXOOW »

kind of!! :D :up:
User avatar
maybe
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 848
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:34 pm
Location: From the lakes of Minnesota

Re: Abusive men!

Post by maybe »

We have the same fantasy :up:
User avatar
DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13999
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:26 am

Re: Abusive men!

Post by DR-YALAXOOW »

:clap: :clap: thats good my sister :up: :up: your beezaani husband will do whit you :up: :up:
User avatar
maybe
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 848
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:34 pm
Location: From the lakes of Minnesota

Re: Abusive men!

Post by maybe »

What's beezani?
User avatar
DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13999
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:26 am

Re: Abusive men!

Post by DR-YALAXOOW »

maybe wrote:What's beezani?
baazaani= ILBAX = civilized and not reer baadiye person :up:
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”