HutuKing01 wrote:You better start to learn swahili
Search found 2128 matches
- Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:25 am
- Forum: Politics - General Discussions
- Topic: The Republic of Kenya annexes lost territory.
- Replies: 49
- Views: 7066
Re: The Republic of Kenya annexes lost territory.
- Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:40 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Muslims for Progressive Values
- Replies: 276
- Views: 16262
Re: Muslims for Progressive Values
Melo,
Utopia aside, what we have today is a world that is run through man made laws. As a muslim I have no problem in accepting these laws even if they are contradictory to my faith.
Europe (at least the northern part) have said NO to faith based laws from the day when Martin Luther nailed his ...
Utopia aside, what we have today is a world that is run through man made laws. As a muslim I have no problem in accepting these laws even if they are contradictory to my faith.
Europe (at least the northern part) have said NO to faith based laws from the day when Martin Luther nailed his ...
- Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:30 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Guys serious question please come in
- Replies: 89
- Views: 5204
Re: Guys serious question please come in
lol i do that too.seemeyer wrote:![]()
![]()
![]()
I put the chips inside the bun
- Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:59 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Can you believe it! Afghanistan in the 50s/60s
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2924
Re: Can you believe it! Afghanistan in the 50s/60s
The covering the Iranian women are wearing is not called a Burkha its a chador. This is a burkha and its only worn by Afghan/Pakhtun women.
http://www.nocaptionneeded.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/three-burqas-snapshot.jpg
Chador
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn ...
http://www.nocaptionneeded.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/three-burqas-snapshot.jpg
Chador
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn ...
- Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:20 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Sexy moroccan Caftan
- Replies: 53
- Views: 12950
Re: Sexy moroccan Caftan
It made its introduction in the refugee camps, hence the cheap material... Then the diaspora slowly started adopting it.idol wrote:I don't get why Most Somali women wear the outdated, mostly ugly big hijaab?
- Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:16 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Sexy moroccan Caftan
- Replies: 53
- Views: 12950
Re: Sexy moroccan Caftan
The Moroccan dress is culturally indigenous to their region, you can't just deculturalize it and make it Islamic 
- Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:11 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: "You guys haven't seen LIFE"
- Replies: 16
- Views: 1795
Re: "You guys haven't seen LIFE"
My parents never tell me about Somalia, which is quite unfortunate.
- Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:04 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: 11:30 AM and I just saw
- Replies: 17
- Views: 424
Re: 11:30 AM and I just saw
That's really creepy
someone tried to force a 16 year old girl in some kind of van, yesterday in North Minneapolis, but she fought back.
- Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:54 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: I miss my princess so much
- Replies: 13
- Views: 830
Re: I miss my princess so much
Cats freak me out, I don't like animals at all! I owned a bunny when I was younger but she ran away .
- Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Is this normal?
- Replies: 32
- Views: 2429
Re: Is this normal?
Newhargeisagirl wrote:Fah
this doesnt suprise me coz you are like any other liberal who is looking for a free handouts !
- Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:52 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: SO I'M GETTING MARRRIED TO THIS ...
- Replies: 16
- Views: 775
Re: SO I'M GETTING MARRRIED TO THIS ...
Why don't you just ask him?
- Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:48 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Bariis iyo hilib maxaa ka macaan?
- Replies: 53
- Views: 4982
Re: Bariis iyo hilib maxaa ka macaan?
Calooley disgusts me even more, It stinks and looks like pickled chicken feet. I am an occasional meat eater 
- Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:32 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Bariis iyo hilib maxaa ka macaan?
- Replies: 53
- Views: 4982
Re: Bariis iyo hilib maxaa ka macaan?
Uff I dislike Hilib Ari .... My aunt used to wipe the whole thing clean, and even suck the bone marrow. I only eat Chicken and Fish.
- Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:34 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Einstein was wrong: faster than light speed possible
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1143
Re: Einstein was wrong: faster than light speed possible
I was just about to post this 
- Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:42 pm
- Forum: Women - General Discussions
- Topic: How do you do get your eyebrows done?
- Replies: 21
- Views: 2458
Re: How do you do get your eyebrows done?
I grew my eyebrows out for 4 months.... and the stupid lady that usually threads them for me messed them up again. I am going to grow them out again and find another lady.