Search found 55 matches

by GHETOGIRL
Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:15 pm
Forum: General - General Discussions
Topic: How many brothers and sister do you have?
Replies: 40
Views: 3317

Re: How many brothers and sister do you have?

fah kafiir aka abdalla haye... :?
by GHETOGIRL
Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:14 pm
Forum: General - General Discussions
Topic: Ayaan Hirsi dating racist historian
Replies: 179
Views: 15265

Re: Ayaan Hirsi dating racist historian

S_lander boy,

She's known for that, lakiin why i disagree with u is the fact that u called her a kaafir. It takes alot more than what she did to become a kafira, marka don't use that word so easily

Geboren en getogen in NL aah, meeqa jirtaa marka?


abdalla aka nabs aka hyper aka athiest


just ...
by GHETOGIRL
Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:11 pm
Forum: General - General Discussions
Topic: Love is NOT Love when....
Replies: 61
Views: 1505

Re: Love is NOT Love when....

:roll: actually, u know what---if my a$$ was humongous---hyper wouldnt have to kiss every part of it-- i only said-- kiss my futo--which means--one mac--- and thats it! What makes u think size or futo weyne will be a problem? I think u all are just self hating your fatness! :clap: :clap: :clap:
by GHETOGIRL
Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:37 pm
Forum: General - General Discussions
Topic: I am leaving this forum
Replies: 44
Views: 2120

Re: I am leaving this forum

Mikey that is really irie. :shock:

PS: Since u r in the military-- wanna be my serial killer? :|
by GHETOGIRL
Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:22 pm
Forum: General - General Discussions
Topic: I am leaving this forum
Replies: 44
Views: 2120

Re: I am leaving this forum

mikey never heard of him! Is it a breaking news story> :o
by GHETOGIRL
Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:21 pm
Forum: General - General Discussions
Topic: Love is NOT Love when....
Replies: 61
Views: 1505

Re: Love is NOT Love when....

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:



made some fat, and athiest folks really mad! :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
by GHETOGIRL
Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:15 pm
Forum: General - General Discussions
Topic: Love is NOT Love when....
Replies: 61
Views: 1505

Re: Love is NOT Love when....

hyper kiss my fuuto. :roll:
by GHETOGIRL
Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:11 pm
Forum: General - General Discussions
Topic: I am leaving this forum
Replies: 44
Views: 2120

Re: I am leaving this forum

mikey

sup.... :|
by GHETOGIRL
Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:10 pm
Forum: General - General Discussions
Topic: Love is NOT Love when....
Replies: 61
Views: 1505

Re: Love is NOT Love when....

Why r u still talking to me?? :shock: :shock:





:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
by GHETOGIRL
Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:07 pm
Forum: General - General Discussions
Topic: Love is NOT Love when....
Replies: 61
Views: 1505

Re: Love is NOT Love when....

Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,

But bears it out even to the edge of doom.

If this be error and upon me proved,

I never writ, nor no man ever loved.



Oh mon dieu, how true, how true... :oops: :oops: :heart: :heart: :rose: :lol: :lol: :lol:
by GHETOGIRL
Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:03 pm
Forum: General - General Discussions
Topic: Love is NOT Love when....
Replies: 61
Views: 1505

Re: Love is NOT Love when....

I beg of u all to ignore me. I am afraid everytime i make fun of fat people or fatness -- i see a flood of fatties in disguise stalking me! :( Funny aint it? :lol:
by GHETOGIRL
Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:01 pm
Forum: General - General Discussions
Topic: Banning Hijab in France
Replies: 40
Views: 785

Re: Banning Hijab in France

Someguy aka Perfect order aka Lander aka Athiest



I thought u support this? Any opportunity for Islam reform u r on it ma ha? :roll:

Go to advanced search