Oops, yeah, I just figured that out.ultimatenemsis wrote:
He just named a moutain which extends and is part of the Calmadow ecosystem.![]()
No one leves in Shimbiris probably a bunch of geeljire Nux Omars near the mountain.
Search found 753 matches
- Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:34 pm
- Forum: Politics - General Discussions
- Topic: Quruxda Buuraha Sanaag
- Replies: 107
- Views: 4938
Re: Quruxda Buuraha Sanaag
- Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:31 pm
- Forum: Politics - General Discussions
- Topic: Quruxda Buuraha Sanaag
- Replies: 107
- Views: 4938
Re: Quruxda Buuraha Sanaag
I've caught my mistake; notice how I edited my post.Xamari_76 wrote:Erigavo and dallo are irrelevant?? the capital city of sanaag and the tallest peak in the region?.
- Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:27 pm
- Forum: Politics - General Discussions
- Topic: Quruxda Buuraha Sanaag
- Replies: 107
- Views: 4938
Re: Quruxda Buuraha Sanaag
nvm.
I'm done.
I'm done.
- Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:18 pm
- Forum: Politics - General Discussions
- Topic: Quruxda Buuraha Sanaag
- Replies: 107
- Views: 4938
Re: Quruxda Buuraha Sanaag
xamari this maakhir thing is somaliland u know that the president of maakhir state of somaliland visits hargeysa so many times the Ina garaad maxamuud cali shire is in hargeysa and jabril cali salaad wa isi soo diiwaangeliye 8-)
I love how you're blatantly palming for any hope of Eastern Sanaag ...
I love how you're blatantly palming for any hope of Eastern Sanaag ...
- Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:15 pm
- Forum: Politics - General Discussions
- Topic: Quruxda Buuraha Sanaag
- Replies: 107
- Views: 4938
Re: Quruxda Buuraha Sanaag
Yes, because a single home's certainly enough evidence to infer the entire populace of Eastern Sanaag's positively pro-Somaliland...
Anyway, Calmadoow certainly is gorgeous:


Anyway, Calmadoow certainly is gorgeous:
- Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:59 pm
- Forum: Politics - General Discussions
- Topic: Quruxda Buuraha Sanaag
- Replies: 107
- Views: 4938
Re: Quruxda Buuraha Sanaag
Walahi I was just chanting that in my head.Executive wrote:Xamari_76 wrote:we've been doing it for the past 18 years...yes we can.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Ictiraaf ba so dhoow
- Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:57 pm
- Forum: Politics - General Discussions
- Topic: Quruxda Buuraha Sanaag
- Replies: 107
- Views: 4938
Re: Quruxda Buuraha Sanaag
you guys need to shut your traps..have any of you been to sannaag horta? ..have you seen anything mahkir there? any buildings names? well i haven't..stop hating and return to your deserts immediately. :arrow:
Horta Are you warsangeli? Is a warsangeli claims makhir why is that your problem? it is ...
Horta Are you warsangeli? Is a warsangeli claims makhir why is that your problem? it is ...
- Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:55 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Very Interesting picture; Somalia
- Replies: 35
- Views: 2778
Re: Very Interesting picture; Somalia
Are you implying you want me dead?Addoow wrote:there are Rhinos in Jowhar....I hope you will go there one day.ire wrote:Have you not seen the horns on those beasts? One swipe from a charging rhino will kill you.Gifted wrote:Horta, are rhino's dangerous? Like if I was to be near one, should I freak out?
- Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:50 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Very Interesting picture; Somalia
- Replies: 35
- Views: 2778
Re: Very Interesting picture; Somalia
Have you not seen the horns on those beasts? One swipe from a charging rhino will kill you.Gifted wrote:Horta, are rhino's dangerous? Like if I was to be near one, should I freak out?
- Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:43 am
- Forum: Politics - General Discussions
- Topic: Quruxda Buuraha Sanaag
- Replies: 107
- Views: 4938
Re: Quruxda Buuraha Sanaag
I'm going this summer :mrgreen:
of course Sanaag is part of somaliland and will be for ever
Funny, I was born there and my birth certificate says Somalia . Until your pseudo-state receives any global recognition, no one should be forced to recognize Calmadow and such as "Somaliland". *waits ...
- Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:09 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Are you Somali?
- Replies: 39
- Views: 666
Re: Are you Somali?
I only get the ever so irritating, "excuse me, what are you?"; there aren't many blatant stabs at my ethnicity.
- Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:56 pm
- Forum: Politics - General Discussions
- Topic: Quruxda Buuraha Sanaag
- Replies: 107
- Views: 4938
Re: Quruxda Buuraha Sanaag
Sanaag's lovely; I can't wait to visit my birthplace.

Addoow wrote:nice picture,but is sanaag part of somaliland?
- Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:31 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Guys will u Get DIVORCE if UR WIFE has..
- Replies: 50
- Views: 4601
Re: Guys will u Get DIVORCE if UR WIFE has..
peace- wrote:can someone tell what the story of the two girls and i cup
- Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:17 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Guys will u Get DIVORCE if UR WIFE has..
- Replies: 50
- Views: 4601
Re: Guys will u Get DIVORCE if UR WIFE has..
:lol: :lol: dude i'm as mean as it gets too, I had some of my friends watch it.
2 gabdho iyo koob was disgusting but wasnt sick, now what was sick was the Asian version, they poured leeches inside a women's hoohoo and had her shoot it out, u dont even wanna know the recipient. :lol:
I didn't ...
2 gabdho iyo koob was disgusting but wasnt sick, now what was sick was the Asian version, they poured leeches inside a women's hoohoo and had her shoot it out, u dont even wanna know the recipient. :lol:
I didn't ...
- Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:14 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Buhodle-Gurl
- Replies: 33
- Views: 2881
Re: Buhodle-Gurl
Advo, that wasn't directed at you. 