Either way, my tolerance still stands.S-D-M wrote: Do you believe people are born gay or is it a choice?
Search found 955 matches
- Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:05 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: ire and others who support homosexuality
- Replies: 209
- Views: 11305
Re: ire and others who support homosexuality
- Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:00 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: ire and others who support homosexuality
- Replies: 209
- Views: 11305
Re: ire and others who support homosexuality
Religion is belief. Belief is a personal thing. Therefore, religion can be a personal thing.
Hell, prayer's one of the most personal things one can do.
Hell, prayer's one of the most personal things one can do.
- Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:51 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: ire and others who support homosexuality
- Replies: 209
- Views: 11305
Re: ire and others who support homosexuality
If one of you parents confessed to be a homosexual (sodomist) and decided they were moving in with another man or a woman; would you still be loving homosexuality?
I'd still love my parents. They're my PARENTS .
If you disagree with Allah (swt) then you have no right to be calling yourself a ...
I'd still love my parents. They're my PARENTS .
If you disagree with Allah (swt) then you have no right to be calling yourself a ...
- Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:44 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: We Are Terrible Muslims....
- Replies: 119
- Views: 5611
Re: We Are Terrible Muslims....
I'm a dude, dude.
- Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:42 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: We Are Terrible Muslims....
- Replies: 119
- Views: 5611
Re: We Are Terrible Muslims....
That was me being nonchalant and dismissive. I was hoping you'd catch on, call me a 'munafiq', pray for my 'lost' soul, and leave it at that.
I know that homosexuality is outlawed in the Quran, as well as the other two Abrahamic religions. I'm aware that it's considered a 'punishible' crime, a ...
I know that homosexuality is outlawed in the Quran, as well as the other two Abrahamic religions. I'm aware that it's considered a 'punishible' crime, a ...
- Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:12 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Guys on I'm somali therefore i'm good looking
- Replies: 53
- Views: 6478
Re: Guys on I'm somali therefore i'm good looking
Making fun of someone's appearance is a b-tch move.Advo wrote:Most of you girls wouldnt dare post ur pictures but love making fun of other peoples pictures eh?
I only judge foreheads, and that's to make me feel better about my seven-head.
- Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:08 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Guys on I'm somali therefore i'm good looking
- Replies: 53
- Views: 6478
Re: Guys on I'm somali therefore i'm good looking
The one in the blue has piqued my interest.
IRE LIKE'S HIS FACE
IRE LIKE'S HIS FACE
- Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:06 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Guys on I'm somali therefore i'm good looking
- Replies: 53
- Views: 6478
Re: Guys on I'm somali therefore i'm good looking
HW DO U KNW?!?! 
- Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:04 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: We Are Terrible Muslims....
- Replies: 119
- Views: 5611
Re: We Are Terrible Muslims....
Oh, and I'm not a "lad", dear lion of the net.
- Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:03 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: We Are Terrible Muslims....
- Replies: 119
- Views: 5611
Re: We Are Terrible Muslims....
I'll make sure not to get "caught slipping", sir.
Good luck on your cyber-crusade! May you one day kick all of those damned secular heathens off of this precious, precious, pure site!
Good luck on your cyber-crusade! May you one day kick all of those damned secular heathens off of this precious, precious, pure site!
- Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:56 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: We Are Terrible Muslims....
- Replies: 119
- Views: 5611
Re: We Are Terrible Muslims....
What do you mean "why"?GaajoUnit wrote:why?
"Of course" is a pretty literal answer.
- Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:52 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: We Are Terrible Muslims....
- Replies: 119
- Views: 5611
Re: We Are Terrible Muslims....
Of course.
Of course.
Of course.
- Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:50 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Guys on I'm somali therefore i'm good looking
- Replies: 53
- Views: 6478
Re: Guys on I'm somali therefore i'm good looking
The one in the blue!
Does anyone know who he is?
- Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:46 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: We Are Terrible Muslims....
- Replies: 119
- Views: 5611
Re: We Are Terrible Muslims....
My parents are aware of my ~love~ for Anderson Cooper and ilk.Somali-Star wrote: if you don't mind me asking, are your parents aware of your ways/views?
I'm still alive.
I'm still alive.
- Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:46 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: We Are Terrible Muslims....
- Replies: 119
- Views: 5611
Re: We Are Terrible Muslims....
IRE;
I couldn't carless about you since I have and probably never will meet you. You were the that chose this thread to publicy announce how you much love khanisiin and khanisnimo. Now, this thread is about muslims and homosexuality,and clealry you have no qualms about announcing your love for ...
I couldn't carless about you since I have and probably never will meet you. You were the that chose this thread to publicy announce how you much love khanisiin and khanisnimo. Now, this thread is about muslims and homosexuality,and clealry you have no qualms about announcing your love for ...