Search found 695 matches
- Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:31 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Iraq, afganistan ,somalia, what's with the
- Replies: 33
- Views: 2009
Re: Iraq, afganistan ,somalia, what's with the
THEY ALL HAVE ISLAM IN COMMON SO GO FIGURE
- Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:54 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: SO THIS IS X ?????????????????????????????????
- Replies: 25
- Views: 812
Re: SO THIS IS SHIRIB?????????????????????????????????
I KNEW HE WAS ANGRY FOR A REASON HE UGLY AS FUCK

- Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:08 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: IS ANYONE SELLING A CAR?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 531
Re: IS ANYONE SELLING A CAR?
DO YOU LIVE IN THE U.S IF SO TRY CRAIGLIST
- Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:07 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: The Straw that broke the Camel's Back (Pic)
- Replies: 28
- Views: 2221
Re: The Straw that broke the Camel's Back (Pic)
THIS IS ISLAM RIGHT I REST MY CASE :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I want my tax money back for educating you, obviously it failed you miserably.
How is that any different than this
http://www.marieclaire.com/cm/marieclaire/images/ZE/mcx1007FESoldiers001-medium ...
I want my tax money back for educating you, obviously it failed you miserably.
How is that any different than this
http://www.marieclaire.com/cm/marieclaire/images/ZE/mcx1007FESoldiers001-medium ...
- Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:31 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: IS BUDDISM THE RELIGION OF PEACE AND LOVE
- Replies: 55
- Views: 3604
Re: IS BUDDISM THE RELIGION OF PEACE AND LOVE
Bodhi,
most Budhists I met, which happened to be Asian believ that Buddha is god. So your religion is confusing to say the least.
But for the enlightened one, he got depressed one day, had some sort of mid life crisis thing and decided he needed to go find the truth. So he abandoned his family ...
most Budhists I met, which happened to be Asian believ that Buddha is god. So your religion is confusing to say the least.
But for the enlightened one, he got depressed one day, had some sort of mid life crisis thing and decided he needed to go find the truth. So he abandoned his family ...
- Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:31 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: IS BUDDISM THE RELIGION OF PEACE AND LOVE
- Replies: 55
- Views: 3604
Re: IS BUDDISM THE RELIGION OF PEACE AND LOVE
AYAN ALI HERSI IS AN IDIOTShirib wrote:Atleast Ayan Hersi could articulate a little, that's just pathetic, the American education system has failed youBODHI wrote:GET AWAY FROM THEM A TERRORIST SHOULD NOT BE AMONG CIVILIZED PEOPLE![]()
![]()
- Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:16 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: BODHI
- Replies: 10
- Views: 281
Re: BODHI
UM NODu$ty wrote:Bodhi Is A He Not A She
- Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:46 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: BODHI
- Replies: 10
- Views: 281
Re: BODHI
I feel sorry for his parents
btw, Bodhi, do ur parents know that you're gaal?
AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH BEING A GAAL I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ALL ARE SO
INTOLERANT EVERYONE KNOWS MY BELIEFS TRUST ME I WOULD DIE FOR THEM
what's wrong with being gaal is that they have chosen to disbelief, and ...
btw, Bodhi, do ur parents know that you're gaal?
AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH BEING A GAAL I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ALL ARE SO
INTOLERANT EVERYONE KNOWS MY BELIEFS TRUST ME I WOULD DIE FOR THEM
what's wrong with being gaal is that they have chosen to disbelief, and ...
- Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:45 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: IS BUDDISM THE RELIGION OF PEACE AND LOVE
- Replies: 55
- Views: 3604
Re: IS BUDDISM THE RELIGION OF PEACE AND LOVE
BODHI"] KAFFIRS ARE BETTER THEN YOU ALL YOU KNOW WHY CAUSE YOU ARE IN THEIR COUNTRY COLLECTING
WELFARE BUT AT THE SAME TIME DENOUNCING THEM HOW HYPERCRITICAL YOU ALL ARE
We denounced murtads, not kaffirs, ok dumbo
kaffir is plenty better than you
STOP THE LIES YOU HATE THEM TO ISLAM=HATE ...
WELFARE BUT AT THE SAME TIME DENOUNCING THEM HOW HYPERCRITICAL YOU ALL ARE
We denounced murtads, not kaffirs, ok dumbo
kaffir is plenty better than you
STOP THE LIES YOU HATE THEM TO ISLAM=HATE ...
- Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:58 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: The Straw that broke the Camel's Back (Pic)
- Replies: 28
- Views: 2221
Re: The Straw that broke the Camel's Back (Pic)
THIS IS ISLAM RIGHT I REST MY CASE

- Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:56 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: BODHI
- Replies: 10
- Views: 281
Re: BODHI
WHY WOULD I GO TO A COUNTRY I'M NOT FROM YOU GO THERE AND JOIN AL-SHABABEnemy_Of_Mad_Mullah wrote:bodhi please go to marka somalia and scream it
loud and proud somaha?
- Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:45 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: BODHI
- Replies: 10
- Views: 281
Re: BODHI
AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH BEING A GAAL I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ALL ARE SOShirib wrote:I feel sorry for his parents
btw, Bodhi, do ur parents know that you're gaal?
INTOLERANT EVERYONE KNOWS MY BELIEFS TRUST ME I WOULD DIE FOR THEM
- Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:42 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: IS BUDDISM THE RELIGION OF PEACE AND LOVE
- Replies: 55
- Views: 3604
Re: IS BUDDISM THE RELIGION OF PEACE AND LOVE
KAFFIRS ARE BETTER THEN YOU ALL YOU KNOW WHY CAUSE YOU ARE IN THEIR COUNTRY COLLECTING
WELFARE BUT AT THE SAME TIME DENOUNCING THEM HOW HYPERCRITICAL YOU ALL ARE
We denounced murtads, not kaffirs, ok dumbo
kaffir is plenty better than you
STOP THE LIES YOU HATE THEM TO ISLAM=HATE,VIOLENCE ...
WELFARE BUT AT THE SAME TIME DENOUNCING THEM HOW HYPERCRITICAL YOU ALL ARE
We denounced murtads, not kaffirs, ok dumbo
kaffir is plenty better than you
STOP THE LIES YOU HATE THEM TO ISLAM=HATE,VIOLENCE ...
- Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:41 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: IS BUDDISM THE RELIGION OF PEACE AND LOVE
- Replies: 55
- Views: 3604
Re: IS BUDDISM THE RELIGION OF PEACE AND LOVE
[quote="Shirib""BODHI"]TELL ME WHY IS ISLAM SO VIOLENT HUH WHATS ALL THIS BEHEADING ABOUT WHY ARE THEY BLOWING THEMSELVES ALL OVER THE PLACE
for fun nooh, try it
NO THANK YOU I'M A BUDDHIST TRY THAT
So you worship this guy?
http://raisingrrl.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/o005-buddha-w-beads ...
for fun nooh, try it
NO THANK YOU I'M A BUDDHIST TRY THAT
So you worship this guy?
http://raisingrrl.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/o005-buddha-w-beads ...
- Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:48 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: IS BUDDISM THE RELIGION OF PEACE AND LOVE
- Replies: 55
- Views: 3604
Re: IS BUDDISM THE RELIGION OF PEACE AND LOVE
KAFFIRS ARE BETTER THEN YOU ALL YOU KNOW WHY CAUSE YOU ARE IN THEIR COUNTRY COLLECTING
WELFARE BUT AT THE SAME TIME DENOUNCING THEM HOW HYPERCRITICAL YOU ALL ARE
WELFARE BUT AT THE SAME TIME DENOUNCING THEM HOW HYPERCRITICAL YOU ALL ARE