Search found 8375 matches

by Tuushi
Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:43 pm
Forum: General - General Discussions
Topic: What's on your mind right now
Replies: 13906
Views: 750892

Re: What's on your mind right now

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:56 am
Tuushi wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:12 am I never thought i would be a qaxooti again from Ukraine. The lives we live.
Hey tuushka :dj: ramadan Mubarak and waa maxay ukrain taad ka hadlaysid? I thought we were neighbors :ohhh:

Your neighbor strayed a little. Waran?
by Tuushi
Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:12 am
Forum: General - General Discussions
Topic: What's on your mind right now
Replies: 13906
Views: 750892

Re: What's on your mind right now

I never thought i would be a qaxooti again from Ukraine. The lives we live.
by Tuushi
Wed May 27, 2020 11:49 pm
Forum: General - General Discussions
Topic: What's on your mind right now
Replies: 13906
Views: 750892

Re: What's on your mind right now

How fast live changes.
by Tuushi
Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:55 am
Forum: Politics - General Discussions
Topic: Sweden, Norway and Finland report overrespresentation of Covid cases within Somali communities
Replies: 10
Views: 1237

Re: Sweden, Norway and Finland report overrespresentation of Covid cases within Somali communities

This has been an immigrant problem. When other people (whites and mainly Asians) were hoarding masks and hand sanitizers,Africans were sleeping.

In the health care sector,most of front lines dying are also migrant. We do not take shit serious. We have a very false sense of reality. We dont wanna ...
by Tuushi
Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:11 pm
Forum: General - General Discussions
Topic: How are you handling social distancing in light of COVID-19?
Replies: 20
Views: 4004

Re: How are you handling social distancing in light of COVID-19?

This is when it sucks a lot if you work in health care. I have never been more exhausted. So glad I change jobs after 1 more week of this crazy panicky world. Essential service my ass.
by Tuushi
Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:02 pm
Forum: General - General Discussions
Topic: CORONA VIRUS IS A SHOCKER!
Replies: 11
Views: 1524

Re: CORONA VIRUS IS A SHOCKER!

I really wish more people took this seriously. More people need to just stay home if they can.
by Tuushi
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:45 pm
Forum: General - General Discussions
Topic: What's on your mind right now
Replies: 13906
Views: 750892

Re: What's on your mind right now

Let this be Tush's year. Wish I were more selfish.
by Tuushi
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:44 pm
Forum: General - General Discussions
Topic: I need closure RE:Tuushi & AoC
Replies: 9
Views: 1731

Re: I need closure RE:Tuushi & AoC

Alshabaibe wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:11 am :mrgreen: Tuushi, that’s disheartening but in my head you still exist.

Alhamdulilah si mbaya, za siku mingi? Snet kumepoa sana.


Lol it was that damn banter we had eh?

Alhamdulilah macaan. Tuko sawa. Watu wamepata maisha.
by Tuushi
Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:30 pm
Forum: General - General Discussions
Topic: I need closure RE:Tuushi & AoC
Replies: 9
Views: 1731

Re: I need closure RE:Tuushi & AoC

:lol:

Baibe.habari ya maisha? This whole forum saw something that didn't exist. Impressive lol
by Tuushi
Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:11 pm
Forum: General - General Discussions
Topic: What's on your mind right now
Replies: 13906
Views: 750892

Re: What's on your mind right now

^^^^We are celebrating something good so ma aha? :stylin: :dj:
by Tuushi
Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:55 pm
Forum: General - General Discussions
Topic: Ugandan TV anchor doesnt mince his words
Replies: 2
Views: 671

Re: Ugandan TV anchor doesnt mince his words

Wow. That was so awkward to watch.
by Tuushi
Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:07 pm
Forum: General - General Discussions
Topic: Time is going too fast
Replies: 23
Views: 2487

Re: Time is going too fast

We are getting old.
by Tuushi
Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:23 pm
Forum: General - General Discussions
Topic: Gender fluid, non binary etc....just say your gay.
Replies: 20
Views: 2131

Re: Gender fluid, non binary etc....just say your gay.

If you ever get a chance,look more into why sex tourism is huge. Most money is places like Thailand etc is made by the shemales.The clientele(all men) prefer that. They are not looking for a vagina.
They want to have their cake and to eat it too. They don't need label. Slap a dress on a man and ...
by Tuushi
Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:43 pm
Forum: General - General Discussions
Topic: Gender fluid, non binary etc....just say your gay.
Replies: 20
Views: 2131

Re: Gender fluid, non binary etc....just say your gay.

I think it just means he likes the back door. That is what a trans woman would most likely offer. I hope I am wrong.
by Tuushi
Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:36 pm
Forum: General - General Discussions
Topic: Leaving your kids
Replies: 26
Views: 2410

Re: Leaving your kids


I met a somali mother with seven children whose husband ran away from her together with the kids and went to dubai and thereafter married another woman and have totally neglected his children
Imagine!



It is very common.when most Somali separate from their wives,they also divorce their kids ...

Go to advanced search