Search found 996 matches
- Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:19 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: I gotta dilemma
- Replies: 24
- Views: 3234
Re: I gotta dilemma
You get to live with the person not your mum. Sit her down and let her know value her opinion but you’re not feeling the whole thing.
- Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:11 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: I need closure RE:Tuushi & AoC
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1732
Re: I need closure RE:Tuushi & AoC
Alhamdulilah si mbaya, za siku mingi? Snet kumepoa sana.
- Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:45 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: I need closure RE:Tuushi & AoC
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1732
Re: I need closure RE:Tuushi & AoC
Warsheekh!!
wow, ma adigi ba?! It’s been too too long. Sxb, same old same old but older
How you & the fam? Ma nuuraysan?
wow, ma adigi ba?! It’s been too too long. Sxb, same old same old but older How you & the fam? Ma nuuraysan?
- Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:28 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: I need closure RE:Tuushi & AoC
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1732
Re: I need closure RE:Tuushi & AoC
Moved to Florida ah?! Bisinka, white women can turn even the coldest cynics to mushy romantics that are willing to give up their somali tea.
As for Tuushi, I empathise. AW can you not restrain yourself?! Mirqaan on a weeknight, smh. Rein it in! They don’t come more pleasant than Tuushi.
As for Tuushi, I empathise. AW can you not restrain yourself?! Mirqaan on a weeknight, smh. Rein it in! They don’t come more pleasant than Tuushi.
- Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:53 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: I need closure RE:Tuushi & AoC
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1732
I need closure RE:Tuushi & AoC
Its been a couple years but did Agent of Chaos end up marrying Tuushi? I know the former had financial caveats while the latter, commitment issues. Would be nice if either one updates their situation.
PS:this place is barely recognisable.
PS:this place is barely recognisable.
- Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:44 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: What's on your mind right now
- Replies: 13906
- Views: 750896
Re: What's on your mind right now
Yaa dhintay, yaa nool?
Hoping everyone’s well - past and present. Randomly remembered SNet today.
Hoping everyone’s well - past and present. Randomly remembered SNet today.
- Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:58 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Post a picture of fartaada dhexe
- Replies: 24
- Views: 2306
Re: Post a picture of fartaada dhexe
Haywire major key alert
Paperino is arabman?
Paperino is arabman?

- Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:55 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: How I currently feel about these mini Satans
- Replies: 37
- Views: 5000
Re: How I currently feel about these mini Satans
Related to? But I’m only interested in your patriarchal lineageBasra- wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:13 pm
YOU my cousin?????? NO!!!!! I am related to Habar Yonis---adiiga naa----aaah....
![]()
- Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:56 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Uber banned in london
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1858
Re: Uber banned in london
The governments probably going to step in... 40,000 people losing jobs is too much.
- Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:51 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Post a picture of fartaada dhexe
- Replies: 24
- Views: 2306
Re: Post a picture of fartaada dhexe

Aishaay wakaase bal wax ila qabta

- Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:16 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Post a picture of fartaada dhexe
- Replies: 24
- Views: 2306
Re: Post a picture of fartaada dhexe
Lo'don maba noolid ileen
Ayeeyo salool, rafaad kama muuqdo farahaga mashAllah. Sidaan dusuud xun uu xoqayay bay faruhuu ii dildilaaceen
Basra farhanyare mujahida and cigaalshidaad meesha ama walaga muuqda ama walagamaqnaada
Ayeeyo salool, rafaad kama muuqdo farahaga mashAllah. Sidaan dusuud xun uu xoqayay bay faruhuu ii dildilaaceen
Basra farhanyare mujahida and cigaalshidaad meesha ama walaga muuqda ama walagamaqnaada

- Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:07 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: How I currently feel about these mini Satans
- Replies: 37
- Views: 5000
Re: How I currently feel about these mini Satans
this is some next level evil. Walciyadu billah. Waxa badan the cases that don't make the light of day. There's many a pedophile that run daycare centres and teach schools. May Allah protect all our children in shaa Allah Amin. Invest in cameras parents.
Nayaa.....u will know because u work ...
- Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:55 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: How I currently feel about these mini Satans
- Replies: 37
- Views: 5000
Re: How I currently feel about these mini Satans
this is some next level evil. Walciyadu billah. Waxa badan the cases that don't make the light of day. There's many a pedophile that run daycare centres and teach schools. May Allah protect all our children in shaa Allah Amin. Invest in cameras parents.
- Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:40 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Post a picture of fartaada dhexe
- Replies: 24
- Views: 2306
Post a picture of fartaada dhexe
Edeb yeesha oo ilaahay ka baqa 

- Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:12 am
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: hello
- Replies: 40
- Views: 4637
Re: hello
Tuushi, you heard the man. 5 oil paintings and a cuppa. Khalas.
On a serious note, rooting for you both. RSVP-ing the live stream wedding in advance. Thanks.
On a serious note, rooting for you both. RSVP-ing the live stream wedding in advance. Thanks.