Search found 1043 matches
- Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:50 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: New School in..
- Replies: 39
- Views: 932
Re: New School in..
alaahayow, Ka dhig beerti raaxada... May god bless them and theirs
- Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:39 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Nacala Uskag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 793
Re: Nacala Uskag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is the difference between you and them crackers Bytch??? you are a ISAAQ bytch suckkin on faqash dyck... hatin' on ya own... goggle bytch if ya can't swollow. inacal sabarak
- Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:32 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: MOD, PULLIN' THE ETHIOPIAN JACK MOVE!!!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 541
Re: MOD, PULLIN' THE ETHIOPIAN JACK MOVE!!!
I posted a reply to that Isaaq Bytch Kambuulo and that fake ass Isaaq wadna weye..and some one been pullin the Xabashi Jack move on me hommie... I knew it wasn't you.. I remember you from back in the day...
- Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:30 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: The Boy who got killed in Liverpool!!!!!
- Replies: 109
- Views: 4270
Re: The Boy who got killed in Liverpool!!!!!
Phd, from the little I seen here, rageedi baad tahay, don't mind the many faqash imposters... the true HJ especially reer daahir, ain't fakers against their brothers..HA OR HY....Believe that hommie
- Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:26 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: MOD, PULLIN' THE ETHIOPIAN JACK MOVE!!!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 541
Re: MOD, PULLIN' THE ETHIOPIAN JACK MOVE!!!
Abdi
what's happenin mayn, tyna hang in this rat race mayn
Screw sup hommie,
I don't know but some one keeps deleting my posts, they reminding me of what the Amxaar are trynna do to my brethren hawiye in xamar, holdin my hands behind my back while faqash hos take jabs at me and mine.... cause ...
what's happenin mayn, tyna hang in this rat race mayn
Screw sup hommie,
I don't know but some one keeps deleting my posts, they reminding me of what the Amxaar are trynna do to my brethren hawiye in xamar, holdin my hands behind my back while faqash hos take jabs at me and mine.... cause ...
- Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:18 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: The Boy who got killed in Liverpool!!!!!
- Replies: 109
- Views: 4270
Re: The Boy who got killed in Liverpool!!!!!
Phd, my young hommie, most of these bytches here claim and spew shyt in the name of HJ and reer daahir....most of them are Dhulmahante faqash.. they can't get at Reer daahir any other way but try and pit them against their brothers. and then get the mods to delete any reply to them..if that ain't ...
- Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:14 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: MOD, PULLIN' THE ETHIOPIAN JACK MOVE!!!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 541
MOD, PULLIN' THE ETHIOPIAN JACK MOVE!!!
Do you ever defend ya self on YOUR own???? lool
- Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:10 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: The Boy who got killed in Liverpool!!!!!
- Replies: 109
- Views: 4270
Re: The Boy who got killed in Liverpool!!!!!
Phd, they pullin the Ethiopian move, try and keep hawiye hands behind their back so the faqash can take a stab at them cause lord knows they couldn't do it on their own....
Wadani, HA are my brothers, unlike your filthy faqash a-ss, Like I said I am your non-fighting weak dhulmahante's worst ...
Wadani, HA are my brothers, unlike your filthy faqash a-ss, Like I said I am your non-fighting weak dhulmahante's worst ...
- Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:04 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: The Boy who got killed in Liverpool!!!!!
- Replies: 109
- Views: 4270
Re: The Boy who got killed in Liverpool!!!!!
Faqash admin ...keep deleting my posts.... cause you can't man up...looool... runs in the family ey... weak ass Bytch..
Wadani, come get your land from me hommie.... Dhulmahante weak boy..Isaaq has a unity face when it comes to the likes of your bytch faqash as-s
Wadani, come get your land from me hommie.... Dhulmahante weak boy..Isaaq has a unity face when it comes to the likes of your bytch faqash as-s
- Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:40 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: The Boy who got killed in Liverpool!!!!!
- Replies: 109
- Views: 4270
Re: The Boy who got killed in Liverpool!!!!!
Phd, you must be a youngin' hommie
Wadani Bytch, I am your ceeb ass Dhulmahante's worst nightmare.. got all your land by force.. you ever heard of reer daahir reer daahir dhaleen, HA and HJ are brothers you or any other faqash ho, will not change that...to you we are Isaaq mothafucca.. and those ...
Wadani Bytch, I am your ceeb ass Dhulmahante's worst nightmare.. got all your land by force.. you ever heard of reer daahir reer daahir dhaleen, HA and HJ are brothers you or any other faqash ho, will not change that...to you we are Isaaq mothafucca.. and those ...
- Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:08 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: The Boy who got killed in Liverpool!!!!!
- Replies: 109
- Views: 4270
Re: The Boy who got killed in Liverpool!!!!!
[quote="wadaniweyn1"]the truth is he was habar awal thus deserved wat happened to him .
liqaaye , i remember another rer dahir guled omar dude in cardiff stoned a habar awal guy to death when i came there 4 vacation in 2000. and he only got like 5 years in prison lol.[/quote]
Hooyadaa nacalaa ku ...
liqaaye , i remember another rer dahir guled omar dude in cardiff stoned a habar awal guy to death when i came there 4 vacation in 2000. and he only got like 5 years in prison lol.[/quote]
Hooyadaa nacalaa ku ...
- Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:54 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Ive Just Realized why Somalia will never get Peace.....
- Replies: 89
- Views: 2964
Re: Ive Just Realized why Somalia will never get Peace.....
Ureysoo,
walaal come let me give you a shower, you reek of xabashi deposits.... I have had about 10 glasses of water and I need to relief myslef...see kill two birds with one stone, I feel better and you get your much needed shower...what say you my dear stank skank???
walaal come let me give you a shower, you reek of xabashi deposits.... I have had about 10 glasses of water and I need to relief myslef...see kill two birds with one stone, I feel better and you get your much needed shower...what say you my dear stank skank???
- Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:40 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Oh My GOD, Basra is Free at last! Free at last!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 605
Re: Oh My GOD, Basra is Free at last! Free at last!
Ala waa basra, what is crackalakin shawty.....where you been xabiibtii, have you gained weight ? last I saw you were in need of some serious nourishment, where are the og's... lugooyo, gogo, foolxumo, axlaan, hannah, sexy, Qudhac.... all i see is a bunch of new born ay xabahi dhashay...
- Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:31 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: Ive Just Realized why Somalia will never get Peace.....
- Replies: 89
- Views: 2964
Re: Ive Just Realized why Somalia will never get Peace.....
Ureyso, is it red week for you ho? si-ilki ma soo maydhay wali..mise you waiting on that xabash that gets the first dips to the ceeb to do it for you? bal i sheeg ho...
- Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:15 pm
- Forum: General - General Discussions
- Topic: From Google...
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1010
Re: From Google...
Advo Bytch,
You got her, matter of fact I would gongratulate that faqash nigga that made her turn on her own...cause word is bon...as much as I don't care for a faqash nicca...I would give homeboy his props!!! besides them kinda dirt need to be dusted off...less adulterated blood to clean...
You got her, matter of fact I would gongratulate that faqash nigga that made her turn on her own...cause word is bon...as much as I don't care for a faqash nicca...I would give homeboy his props!!! besides them kinda dirt need to be dusted off...less adulterated blood to clean...