December 26th 1990...Where were you?
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
Eyes
Which ones??
Just say the names?? what are you afraid of??
I know for a fact that these men were in fact in Mogadishu and I know more..
What research do I need to do?? If you have anymore info. and anything to prove me wrong present it...otherwise stay zipped forever about this argument...when I cought you red handed lying...now you are trying to twsited on me?? well you should've known that lying is infact a sin and Munafaqnimo is even worse..
Which ones??
Just say the names?? what are you afraid of??
I know for a fact that these men were in fact in Mogadishu and I know more..
What research do I need to do?? If you have anymore info. and anything to prove me wrong present it...otherwise stay zipped forever about this argument...when I cought you red handed lying...now you are trying to twsited on me?? well you should've known that lying is infact a sin and Munafaqnimo is even worse..
[quote="Qaarxiye"]Hawiye people are paying for their crimes as we speak..........so let them have their moment on somalinet.
[/quote]
I am not here to get any revenge or anything like that sxb. God will deal with his ppl...its his job
What I cant take is lyies and Munaafaqnimo in your face..just like Indha Cadde ...she is doing it...and I cant accept that..
The USC was not after Daarood but after the regime kulahaa...bal ma waxaasaan nagaysan karnaa??
The only Darod(marexan) who miraclously survived and saved by some members of the USC was that Deputy minister..cant remember his name and he was luckiest man..
I am not here to get any revenge or anything like that sxb. God will deal with his ppl...its his job
What I cant take is lyies and Munaafaqnimo in your face..just like Indha Cadde ...she is doing it...and I cant accept that..
The USC was not after Daarood but after the regime kulahaa...bal ma waxaasaan nagaysan karnaa??
The only Darod(marexan) who miraclously survived and saved by some members of the USC was that Deputy minister..cant remember his name and he was luckiest man..
Cawar
IÂ’m not going to tell you their names the same reason IÂ’m not going to tell you my unclesÂ’ names and my clan and so on. However what IÂ’m saying is a fact and one I know for certainÂ….. When the war broke out some of the men you listed were not in country like many other people.
Like I said before, there is no point in arguing with you so IÂ’ll leave it at that. I pointed out to you that lying is a sin, so stop lying and accusing me of lying. I know the facts; if I wanted to lie I would have said they were all out of the country. But like I said, I donÂ’t know all of them and the ones I know were definitely not in country and I know where they wereÂ….that is all IÂ’ll say to you for now.
IÂ’m not going to tell you their names the same reason IÂ’m not going to tell you my unclesÂ’ names and my clan and so on. However what IÂ’m saying is a fact and one I know for certainÂ….. When the war broke out some of the men you listed were not in country like many other people.
Like I said before, there is no point in arguing with you so IÂ’ll leave it at that. I pointed out to you that lying is a sin, so stop lying and accusing me of lying. I know the facts; if I wanted to lie I would have said they were all out of the country. But like I said, I donÂ’t know all of them and the ones I know were definitely not in country and I know where they wereÂ….that is all IÂ’ll say to you for now.
Your lying again and again and again...at the risk of sounding like a broken record ..you are!!!
There is no reason in the world you CANNOT mention the names of thsoe who were in or out...is this a clasiffied info??
PS. I am not interested in knowing your uncle's name...so spare me the BS...I am asking who were the ones outside Mogadishu the day the war broke out...except Moh Sh. Cusman ???
You cant say it because you dont know it...simple...just admit that...and stop stirring old and forgotten wounds with your biased out look of the whole Somalia issue.
There is no reason in the world you CANNOT mention the names of thsoe who were in or out...is this a clasiffied info??
PS. I am not interested in knowing your uncle's name...so spare me the BS...I am asking who were the ones outside Mogadishu the day the war broke out...except Moh Sh. Cusman ???
You cant say it because you dont know it...simple...just admit that...and stop stirring old and forgotten wounds with your biased out look of the whole Somalia issue.
Last edited by Cawar on Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- 1nemansquad
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 11434
- Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Over here and over there
-
musika man
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5661
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:05 am
it is dr musika therapy chair for darods and hawiyes patients. who is the victim? everyone here is qabiilist and is always the usual suspects, ilmo hawiye and darod. darod government troops attacked hawiye people, the hawiye retalialated and the revenge cycle continued till hawiyes became mad and killed many non darod too. till now they are mad and kill like ayr al shabab people who want to destroy and tear apart somalia. . like i said, without darod and hawiye. somalia will have been like switzerland.
next debate.
whose cows are more muslim and somali? darod or hawiye cows?
- Ugaas Diini
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4452
- Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:04 am
- Location: Dar Al-Islam
-
muslim-man
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5500
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:49 pm
- Location: EXPOSING TFG THUGS & THEIR MASTERS
[quote="Ugaas Diini"][quote]What about your kinfolk in Gedo?[/quote]
What about them? What is your point dude?[/quote]
Qaarxiye wrote: "Hawiye people are paying for their crimes as we speak..........so let them have their moment on somalinet. "
I replied by asking what about mareexaan residents in Gedo who are also feeling the brunt of Ethiopia's meddling?
My point: Ethiopians don't care if a Somali is Hawiye or Daarood, their hate for Somalis is equally as much, regardless of what some simpletons would believe.
What about them? What is your point dude?[/quote]
Qaarxiye wrote: "Hawiye people are paying for their crimes as we speak..........so let them have their moment on somalinet. "
I replied by asking what about mareexaan residents in Gedo who are also feeling the brunt of Ethiopia's meddling?
My point: Ethiopians don't care if a Somali is Hawiye or Daarood, their hate for Somalis is equally as much, regardless of what some simpletons would believe.
Jeffry,
How pathetic your argument is, you a Daarood have the audacity to abohor rape and the killing of the innocents?? you the same people that practiced that for years in the north and even in Muqdisho itself where your uncle a Mareexaan began collecting Isaaq from different section of Xamar and excuting 40 some innocent people in Jaziira 1989.
Cabdilcaziiz Bare the a Mareexaan and the head of the Berbera section of SNA ordered the excution of every Isaaq deported from Saudi Arabia on arrival to Berbera for accusing them of funding the SNM.
The sadest part is the Daaroood who caused the civil war fled as soon as the USC were knocking at doors and left their women and childern behind. what a fuckken cawrds, not a single bullet was fired in Muqdisho before the old donkey Afweyne and his little monkeies in millitery uniform ran.
You lucky your azz was saved through your mother side, no Daarood ever saved Isaaq during the civil war, in fact they spied in Isaaq from door to door and even tell who was who to the SNA , and that even inclduing Sangub the Ogaadeen composer who in 1988 in Hargaysa was fighting along his cousin Axmed Cumar Jeees..
As soon the war broke in the North the Daarood volunteered to fight the Isaaq allied with the Oromo refugees.
The Dhulos, the Ogaadeen, Warsangali in Ceerigaabo in particular aided the goverment in killing their neiboures.
The most amazing story was when the Warsangali brother in-law of now the Mayor of Ceerigaabo Ismaaciil Xaaji Nuur's house and business were looted by non other then the Daarood brother of his wife.
Thats how sadistic the Daarood were, even young male childern were never been spared by the Daarood SNA soliders and Milltia, young girls as young as 4 or 5 were inspected by the Daarood SNA soliders less they were boys who their mother dressed them up as girls to save their lives, the common saying by the Daarood both ogaadeen led by Axmed Cumar Jees and Harti led by Morgan was " dhasha qurmiska' yaanay idinka fakan sabab qurmis kalay dhalayaane.
How pathetic your argument is, you a Daarood have the audacity to abohor rape and the killing of the innocents?? you the same people that practiced that for years in the north and even in Muqdisho itself where your uncle a Mareexaan began collecting Isaaq from different section of Xamar and excuting 40 some innocent people in Jaziira 1989.
Cabdilcaziiz Bare the a Mareexaan and the head of the Berbera section of SNA ordered the excution of every Isaaq deported from Saudi Arabia on arrival to Berbera for accusing them of funding the SNM.
The sadest part is the Daaroood who caused the civil war fled as soon as the USC were knocking at doors and left their women and childern behind. what a fuckken cawrds, not a single bullet was fired in Muqdisho before the old donkey Afweyne and his little monkeies in millitery uniform ran.
You lucky your azz was saved through your mother side, no Daarood ever saved Isaaq during the civil war, in fact they spied in Isaaq from door to door and even tell who was who to the SNA , and that even inclduing Sangub the Ogaadeen composer who in 1988 in Hargaysa was fighting along his cousin Axmed Cumar Jeees..
As soon the war broke in the North the Daarood volunteered to fight the Isaaq allied with the Oromo refugees.
The Dhulos, the Ogaadeen, Warsangali in Ceerigaabo in particular aided the goverment in killing their neiboures.
The most amazing story was when the Warsangali brother in-law of now the Mayor of Ceerigaabo Ismaaciil Xaaji Nuur's house and business were looted by non other then the Daarood brother of his wife.
Thats how sadistic the Daarood were, even young male childern were never been spared by the Daarood SNA soliders and Milltia, young girls as young as 4 or 5 were inspected by the Daarood SNA soliders less they were boys who their mother dressed them up as girls to save their lives, the common saying by the Daarood both ogaadeen led by Axmed Cumar Jees and Harti led by Morgan was " dhasha qurmiska' yaanay idinka fakan sabab qurmis kalay dhalayaane.
Last edited by X.Playa on Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Ugaas Diini
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4452
- Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:04 am
- Location: Dar Al-Islam
[quote]I replied by asking what about mareexaan residents in Gedo who are also feeling the brunt of Ethiopia's meddling?[/quote]
But they are not feeling the brunt of Ethiopia's meddling, whatever that means. There are no Ethiopians in Gedo anymore. Fortunately for reer Gedo, Mogdishu is more important to the Ethiopians than this region so they all left.
But they are not feeling the brunt of Ethiopia's meddling, whatever that means. There are no Ethiopians in Gedo anymore. Fortunately for reer Gedo, Mogdishu is more important to the Ethiopians than this region so they all left.
All tribes were represented in the SNA you lying piece of shit. If the National Army was exclusively Daarood then we would still be in Xamar today.
You iidoors did your fair share of killings and raping untill your Negro Movement was pushed back. Did you expect Daarood civillians to aid the SNM when clearly the SNM had an Anti-daarood agenda (possible genocide)?
Nobody is denying that atrocities were commited against your people. But those atrocities were commited by the National Army of Somalia (which included all clans, heck there are reports of Abgaal soldiers raping HY women in Ceerigaabo for goodness sake).
And ofcourse Daaroods did some focked up shit (just like you did). We are not denying this. That is the difference between us and some people.
You iidoors did your fair share of killings and raping untill your Negro Movement was pushed back. Did you expect Daarood civillians to aid the SNM when clearly the SNM had an Anti-daarood agenda (possible genocide)?
Nobody is denying that atrocities were commited against your people. But those atrocities were commited by the National Army of Somalia (which included all clans, heck there are reports of Abgaal soldiers raping HY women in Ceerigaabo for goodness sake).
And ofcourse Daaroods did some focked up shit (just like you did). We are not denying this. That is the difference between us and some people.
-
muslim-man
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5500
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:49 pm
- Location: EXPOSING TFG THUGS & THEIR MASTERS
[quote="Ugaas Diini"
But they are not feeling the brunt of Ethiopia's meddling, whatever that means. There are no Ethiopians in Gedo anymore. Fortunately for reer Gedo, Mogdishu is more important to the Ethiopians than this region so they all left.
[/quote]
What about Caabudwaaq? Jubba region & all the other regions that have Daarood residents including Mogadishu? Are the Ethiopians sparing Daarood residents, while only hunting Hawiye? I think the answer is clear: Ethiopia's occupation is a Somali problem, not a Hawiye problem.
But they are not feeling the brunt of Ethiopia's meddling, whatever that means. There are no Ethiopians in Gedo anymore. Fortunately for reer Gedo, Mogdishu is more important to the Ethiopians than this region so they all left.
What about Caabudwaaq? Jubba region & all the other regions that have Daarood residents including Mogadishu? Are the Ethiopians sparing Daarood residents, while only hunting Hawiye? I think the answer is clear: Ethiopia's occupation is a Somali problem, not a Hawiye problem.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 145 Replies
- 7665 Views
-
Last post by Cali_Gaab
-
- 1 Replies
- 455 Views
-
Last post by TarTar
-
- 3 Replies
- 880 Views
-
Last post by SunFromNorth
-
- 2 Replies
- 539 Views
-
Last post by KacdoonSool
-
- 2 Replies
- 1472 Views
-
Last post by SunFromNorth
-
- 34 Replies
- 5286 Views
-
Last post by waraabe251
-
- 31 Replies
- 2497 Views
-
Last post by Enlightened~Sista
-
- 4 Replies
- 546 Views
-
Last post by Ashwaaq90
-
- 8 Replies
- 1085 Views
-
Last post by FarhanYare