WARSAME101
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
- Sadaam_Mariixmaan
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13484
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:50 pm
- Location: Villa SADAAM, Jamuriyada Sadaamalia
- Contact:
WARSAME101
NO OFFENSE BUT WHO THE FUCK ARE U??????????
- hometown-hottie
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 824
- Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:35 pm
Re: WARSAME101
yea, you, one of your other 20 nicks biotch.
- Advocatar
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9940
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:35 pm
- Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish
Re: WARSAME101
Saddam dont let her call you a biatch.....................karbaash her dabayaco looya-kuusan ass.
- Sadaam_Mariixmaan
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13484
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:50 pm
- Location: Villa SADAAM, Jamuriyada Sadaamalia
- Contact:
Re: WARSAME101
[quote="Advocatar"]Saddam dont let her call you a biatch.....................karbaash her dabayaco looya-kuusan ass.[/quote]
WATS THE POINT? THAT MJ LOSER IS GETTING A BIG NASTY REER KOOSHIN ceeb FOR HER HONEYMOON NA'MEAN

WATS THE POINT? THAT MJ LOSER IS GETTING A BIG NASTY REER KOOSHIN ceeb FOR HER HONEYMOON NA'MEAN

- hometown-hottie
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 824
- Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:35 pm
Re: WARSAME101
Whats with you and the absession with ceeb these days!! I never knew nerds like you were soo much into ceeb's!! Dude that's just wrong ok!
- Sadaam_Mariixmaan
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13484
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:50 pm
- Location: Villa SADAAM, Jamuriyada Sadaamalia
- Contact:
Re: WARSAME101
[quote="hometown-hottie"]Whats with you and the absession with ceeb these days!! I never knew nerds like you were soo much into ceeb's!! Dude that's just wrong ok![/quote]
NO HOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NAAYA GUSKA REER KOSHIN LAFA IYO WALAC

NO HOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NAAYA GUSKA REER KOSHIN LAFA IYO WALAC
- hometown-hottie
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 824
- Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:35 pm
Re: WARSAME101
- Sadaam_Mariixmaan
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13484
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:50 pm
- Location: Villa SADAAM, Jamuriyada Sadaamalia
- Contact:
Re: WARSAME101
[quote="hometown-hottie"]:evil:
again if you love ceeb that much go find yrself one khaniis.com.[/quote]
I HEARED MJ'S GIVE GOOD MADAX IS IT TRUE?
I HEARED MJ'S GIVE GOOD MADAX IS IT TRUE?
- hometown-hottie
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 824
- Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:35 pm
Re: WARSAME101
[quote="Sadaam_Mariixmaan"][quote="hometown-hottie"]:evil:
again if you love ceeb that much go find yrself one khaniis.com.[/quote]
I HEARED MJ'S GIVE GOOD MADAX IS IT TRUE?[/quote]
maya hooyada iyo dhilloyinka gedo jooga give good madax, dhillada ku dhashay wasse maxaa ika daba dhigay.
I HEARED MJ'S GIVE GOOD MADAX IS IT TRUE?[/quote]
maya hooyada iyo dhilloyinka gedo jooga give good madax, dhillada ku dhashay wasse maxaa ika daba dhigay.
- Sadaam_Mariixmaan
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13484
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:50 pm
- Location: Villa SADAAM, Jamuriyada Sadaamalia
- Contact:
Re: WARSAME101
[quote="hometown-hottie"][quote="Sadaam_Mariixmaan"][quote="hometown-hottie"]:evil:
again if you love ceeb that much go find yrself one khaniis.com.[/quote]
I HEARED MJ'S GIVE GOOD MADAX IS IT TRUE?[/quote]
maya hooyada iyo dhilloyinka gedo jooga give good madax, dhillada ku dhashay wasse maxaa ika daba dhigay.[/quote]
WAR I'M DONE INSULTING U ITS GETTING BORING PEACE ABAAYO
I HEARED MJ'S GIVE GOOD MADAX IS IT TRUE?[/quote]
maya hooyada iyo dhilloyinka gedo jooga give good madax, dhillada ku dhashay wasse maxaa ika daba dhigay.[/quote]
WAR I'M DONE INSULTING U ITS GETTING BORING PEACE ABAAYO
- Advocatar
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9940
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:35 pm
- Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish
Re: WARSAME101
lol
SM, when I said karbaash her, I thought you had boundaries man, gabdhaha saas looma caayo.
SM, when I said karbaash her, I thought you had boundaries man, gabdhaha saas looma caayo.
- Sadaam_Mariixmaan
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13484
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:50 pm
- Location: Villa SADAAM, Jamuriyada Sadaamalia
- Contact:
Re: WARSAME101
[quote="Advocatar"]lol
SM, when I said karbaash her, I thought you had boundaries man, gabdhaha saas looma caayo.[/quote]
i do that wasn't THE WORST CAA
SM, when I said karbaash her, I thought you had boundaries man, gabdhaha saas looma caayo.[/quote]
i do that wasn't THE WORST CAA
- hometown-hottie
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 824
- Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:35 pm
Re: WARSAME101
Waar this kid is a wecel who is a khaniis. Advo, plz don't act like nin sharaf yaaqaana, all of you yar iyo wayn are the same.
- Sadaam_Mariixmaan
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13484
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:50 pm
- Location: Villa SADAAM, Jamuriyada Sadaamalia
- Contact:
Re: WARSAME101
[quote="hometown-hottie"]Waar this kid is a wecel who is a khaniis. Advo, plz don't act like nin sharaf yaaqaana, all of you yar iyo wayn are the same.[/quote]
WAAR IT DOESN'T MATTER NOMORE
WAAR IT DOESN'T MATTER NOMORE
- Advocatar
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9940
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:35 pm
- Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish
Re: WARSAME101
hometown-hottie forgive me dear..........
:rose:
:rose:-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 846 Views
-
Last post by TarTar
-
- 1 Replies
- 634 Views
-
Last post by Luq_Ganane
-
- 0 Replies
- 2455 Views
-
Last post by CoolPoisons
-
- 3 Replies
- 717 Views
-
Last post by grandpakhalif
-
- 1 Replies
- 788 Views
-
Last post by guhad122
-
- 17 Replies
- 2080 Views
-
Last post by luis1
-
- 4 Replies
- 677 Views
-
Last post by sadeboi
-
- 0 Replies
- 400 Views
-
Last post by CoolPoison
-
- 2 Replies
- 795 Views
-
Last post by CoolPoisons
-
- 13 Replies
- 1482 Views
-
Last post by CoolPoisons