http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHJC0Dam ... ed&search=
LOOOOOOOL....SHE IZ JOKA!!
I LOVE DISS SHOW!!
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods
-
Qumanyoo
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 16772
- Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:54 pm
- Location: Cirka Iyo Dhulka Dhexdii
Re: I LOVE DISS SHOW!!
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHJC0Dam ... ed&search=
da bus ones are always funnier!
take ya sheep off ma bus! looooooooooooooooool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHJC0Dam ... ed&search=
da bus ones are always funnier!
take ya sheep off ma bus! looooooooooooooooool
-
Qumanyoo
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 16772
- Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:54 pm
- Location: Cirka Iyo Dhulka Dhexdii
Re: I LOVE DISS SHOW!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_pgd-WVNgY
allah dis one smashed it! looooooooooooooooooooooooool! beerka!
allah dis one smashed it! looooooooooooooooooooooooool! beerka!
-
Suga_lumps
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1097
- Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: it was all a dream...........i use 2 read word up magazine
- Contact:
Re: I LOVE DISS SHOW!!
dont look at my nose ur making me feel nikid!!

-
Qumanyoo
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 16772
- Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:54 pm
- Location: Cirka Iyo Dhulka Dhexdii
Re: I LOVE DISS SHOW!!
looooooooool
- toxteth-gyal
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:25 pm
Re: I LOVE DISS SHOW!!
LOOOOOOL yhyh da african famo one kills ommobooboo or wha eva dey called hahaha "eh luuk away u rapisst
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_pgd-WVNgY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_pgd-WVNgY
- SPLIF!MAN
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1076
- Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:20 pm
- Location: its ANYTHING!
Re: I LOVE DISS SHOW!!
three none blondes
thier shit never as good as trigger happy tv
thier shit never as good as trigger happy tv
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 9 Replies
- 713 Views
-
Last post by Munique05
-
- 12 Replies
- 929 Views
-
Last post by shaamboo
-
- 4 Replies
- 663 Views
-
Last post by ladyoflove
-
- 15 Replies
- 1739 Views
-
Last post by AbdiJohnson
-
- 8 Replies
- 792 Views
-
Last post by NR1SHAWTY
-
- 1 Replies
- 486 Views
-
Last post by shaamboo
-
- 18 Replies
- 1470 Views
-
Last post by OliveOil
-
- 8 Replies
- 738 Views
-
Last post by AyEEyO_NiGiiS_WeYn
-
- 0 Replies
- 1675 Views
-
Last post by *zabah
-
- 20 Replies
- 1444 Views
-
Last post by The_Emperior5