God I hate Ethiopean anjeero.....aad intoo u'faxay...its smells so bad. I can smell it before I eat. my worst day was when my friend took me to an Ethio restraunt, what a waste of my $18, and there was no-refils on drinks.
I'm IN HEAT!!!!!!!
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- Gacalisa
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3099
- Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:14 am
- Location: thousands of miles away from YOU
Re: I'm IN HEAT!!!!!!!
sorry mikey...
God I hate Ethiopean anjeero.....aad intoo u'faxay...its smells so bad. I can smell it before I eat. my worst day was when my friend took me to an Ethio restraunt, what a waste of my $18, and there was no-refils on drinks.
God I hate Ethiopean anjeero.....aad intoo u'faxay...its smells so bad. I can smell it before I eat. my worst day was when my friend took me to an Ethio restraunt, what a waste of my $18, and there was no-refils on drinks.
-
PragmaticGal
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1835
- Joined: Mon May 07, 2001 7:00 pm
Re: I'm IN HEAT!!!!!!!
Sounds good, Mike. Enjoy your late casho.
- Asraa
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1491
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:07 pm
- Location: 2 the left 2 the left errythings hustled 2 the death
- Contact:
Re: I'm IN HEAT!!!!!!!
they make it real wide and big feel me ours is smaller buh i like theres better i like basbas they have that on it feel me buh can you make angelo malawa or lahuh is easier man and it tastes better
- michael_ital
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 16191
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Taranna
Re: I'm IN HEAT!!!!!!!
P
That was wolfed down a while ago. LoL
As'
The little Oromo shop at Lawrence & Weston makes good canjeera.
That was wolfed down a while ago. LoL
As'
The little Oromo shop at Lawrence & Weston makes good canjeera.
- The-Screw
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 19924
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2001 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere in the PNW
Re: I'm IN HEAT!!!!!!!
uh...ice?
:}
:}
- Asraa
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1491
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:07 pm
- Location: 2 the left 2 the left errythings hustled 2 the death
- Contact:
Re: I'm IN HEAT!!!!!!!
looooooooooooooooooooool michael have you ever been to somali pizza ew i barfed when i ate that food
- michael_ital
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 16191
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Taranna
Re: I'm IN HEAT!!!!!!!
Yeah, I have. First and last time. Let's just say it left something to be desired! looooL
But I'll tell ya though, that Popeye's chicken at the old BK is pretty tasty.
But I'll tell ya though, that Popeye's chicken at the old BK is pretty tasty.
- Asraa
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1491
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:07 pm
- Location: 2 the left 2 the left errythings hustled 2 the death
- Contact:
Re: I'm IN HEAT!!!!!!!
i had a stomach flu for over a week man wallahi i knew we should have went to the hamdis
- michael_ital
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 16191
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Taranna
Re: I'm IN HEAT!!!!!!!
You mean you didn't make it down after I provided those directions?
- Asraa
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1491
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:07 pm
- Location: 2 the left 2 the left errythings hustled 2 the death
- Contact:
Re: I'm IN HEAT!!!!!!!
ye ye ye we went there buh on sunday feel me did i say thanks b well if its too late thanks now
that place is tight buh karur is better you should try that out its on rexdale too it has 2 floors and its bigger than hamdis less line ups feel me and its a family thing
Re: I'm IN HEAT!!!!!!!
haha
Must have burnt like hell.
Must have burnt like hell.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 4 Replies
- 1349 Views
-
Last post by Dudaaye
-
- 0 Replies
- 400 Views
-
Last post by zingii
-
- 5 Replies
- 860 Views
-
Last post by Murax
-
- 12 Replies
- 1177 Views
-
Last post by zulaika
-
- 5 Replies
- 538 Views
-
Last post by FAH1223
-
- 2 Replies
- 547 Views
-
Last post by VybzKartel
-
- 0 Replies
- 320 Views
-
Last post by ABSAME'
-
- 45 Replies
- 3291 Views
-
Last post by Beans
-
- 1 Replies
- 388 Views
-
Last post by Jamac_Yare
-
- 2 Replies
- 305 Views
-
Last post by reena