Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 49034
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.

Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...

Post by Basra- »

OR NOT. Ok i am bored--its Sunday.....Gosh..... Rolling Eyes
User avatar
The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19924
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: Somewhere in the PNW

Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...

Post by The-Screw »

what a disappointment!


thx a lot basra.
User avatar
michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 16191
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Taranna

Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...

Post by michael_ital »

Bored ? Then kiss me darling kiss
User avatar
Sadaam_Mariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13484
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:50 pm
Location: Villa SADAAM, Jamuriyada Sadaamalia
Contact:

Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...

Post by Sadaam_Mariixmaan »

Basra hows my lil seed doing?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
User avatar
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 49034
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.

Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...

Post by Basra- »

loooolScrew


Am sooooooorrrrrryyyyyyy loooool Laughing (NOT....lol)

Mikey...... Rolling Eyes rose Laughing
User avatar
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 49034
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.

Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...

Post by Basra- »

[quote="Sadaam_Mariixmaan"]Basra hows my lil seed doing?

Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]


Sadaam your 'lil' seed needs a special enlargement surgery. Sad
User avatar
Sadaam_Mariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13484
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:50 pm
Location: Villa SADAAM, Jamuriyada Sadaamalia
Contact:

Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...

Post by Sadaam_Mariixmaan »

Shocked Shocked Shocked

noooooooo

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Padishah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2464
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Ozzieland.

Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...

Post by Padishah »

How filthy!

Ciyaalsuuq! Isku hishooda.
User avatar
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 49034
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.

Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...

Post by Basra- »

Laughing Laughing Laughing


Yes tell Sadaam iskuu xishoood, dhabaal sadaam. Rolling Eyes



Laughing Laughing Laughing
User avatar
maria from west side
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4694
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 am
Location: Iceland
Contact:

Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...

Post by maria from west side »

Ooh Basra is baaaack....! Laughing ....
How's the baby doing?......! Laughing Laughing
User avatar
COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13754
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: (Sapo)= Min arbetsgivare

Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...

Post by COSTA »

Basra dont make me to do it again

change this Aishawarya Rai avatar Sad
User avatar
Luckyy
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 389
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:47 pm
Location: Somaliland: The LaNd Of PeAcE

Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...

Post by Luckyy »

Laughing Basra got a baby now?


When she left I realised she was better MOD than Screw aka the idiottttttttttttt

so peace Basra n wlc bck
User avatar
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 49034
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.

Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...

Post by Basra- »

luckyy aka xplaya


get a life huuno, i have no time for filthy gardubiisi slash isaaq wanna bes. Yuck. Rolling Eyes

Laughing Laughing Laughing



Maria???? Wooooooooooooooooow ! Laughing Yes i am back sweety, habari zako? Hakuna malaya matata? Laughing


Costa--iiiiieewwwww bloody sick suju. malaya man.
User avatar
maria from west side
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4694
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 am
Location: Iceland
Contact:

Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...

Post by maria from west side »

loool
I sure missed ya......Wlc back dear. Smile
User avatar
Luckyy
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 389
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:47 pm
Location: Somaliland: The LaNd Of PeAcE

Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...

Post by Luckyy »

Laughing Laughing is my karbash worest than the others?


So Basra u still crying 4 my Karbash? it was almost a year a go NO more karbash 4U...........any one who mess with my me will get my Extra speciall Kerbaaaaash........ Laughing Laughing

Now iska ilow cuqdad SCREW ii karbashhhhhhhhhhh
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”