Asra did we have beef before? I didn't know.
Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...
Samatrlol waar yuur iyoo kiir iyoo kuut! LOL
Asra did we have beef before? I didn't know.
Did u attack me in other names? lol 
Asra did we have beef before? I didn't know.
- Asraa
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1491
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:07 pm
- Location: 2 the left 2 the left errythings hustled 2 the death
- Contact:
Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...
n you called me lil kim
- COSTA
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13754
- Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: (Sapo)= Min arbetsgivare
Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...
^^ ASRA BASRA IS GOOD LOOKIG GIRL AND MORE SEXIER THAN 16 YEARS OLD GIRL WITH KINTIR NAYAA US LEAVE THE QUEEN OF SOMALINET 
- Asraa
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1491
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:07 pm
- Location: 2 the left 2 the left errythings hustled 2 the death
- Contact:
Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...
i thought you was my ader why you dissin me 4 
Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...
[quote="Samatr"]Basra xaarwalwaal indhaha sidii baa uu rodaysaa, waad indha beeli maad joojin.[/quote]
looooooooooooooooooool. honestly who calls ppl "xaarwalwaal"? who?
looooooooooooooooooool. honestly who calls ppl "xaarwalwaal"? who?
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 14 Replies
- 839 Views
-
Last post by Basra-
-
- 15 Replies
- 1095 Views
-
Last post by Basra-
-
- 2 Replies
- 397 Views
-
Last post by Basra-
-
- 15 Replies
- 1383 Views
-
Last post by Basra-
-
- 18 Replies
- 1455 Views
-
Last post by MAD MAC
-
- 2 Replies
- 470 Views
-
Last post by Hyperactive
-
- 3 Replies
- 617 Views
-
Last post by Ashlee
-
- 15 Replies
- 1974 Views
-
Last post by Babygal
-
- 3 Replies
- 1538 Views
-
Last post by FAH1223
-
- 3 Replies
- 769 Views
-
Last post by Basra-