What if Snetters would come together in real life?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 34540
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:36 am
Location: "Some people are so poor, all they have is money."

Re: What if Snetters would come together in real life?

Post by Hyperactive »

I wouldn't meet a soul from here. Sometimes I think the somalinet is actually the hell of cyberworld and we're cursed ones here.lol
User avatar
Sadist
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:58 pm
Location: Mexico

Re: What if Snetters would come together in real life?

Post by Sadist »

I just wanna see if Daanyeer actually looks like a monkey...


Very Happy
User avatar
Advocatar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9940
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:35 pm
Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish

Re: What if Snetters would come together in real life?

Post by Advocatar »

I would show-up naked............for no reason!! Cool
User avatar
Asraa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1491
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:07 pm
Location: 2 the left 2 the left errythings hustled 2 the death
Contact:

Re: What if Snetters would come together in real life?

Post by Asraa »

lolz warya r u ok Confused
User avatar
maria from west side
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4694
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 am
Location: Iceland
Contact:

Re: What if Snetters would come together in real life?

Post by maria from west side »

[quote="Advocatar"]I would show-up naked............for no reason!! Cool[/quote]



Enough reasons to get rape. Laughing Laughing Watch out waryaa
Last edited by maria from west side on Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 16191
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Taranna

Re: What if Snetters would come together in real life?

Post by michael_ital »

^^ Shocked
User avatar
maria from west side
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4694
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 am
Location: Iceland
Contact:

Re: What if Snetters would come together in real life?

Post by maria from west side »

Laughing Laughing
User avatar
Lil_Cutie..
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4791
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:01 am
Location: At the End of the Rainbow...

Re: What if Snetters would come together in real life?

Post by Lil_Cutie.. »

[quote="Advocatar"]I would show-up naked............for no reason!! Cool[/quote]

Wow. I knew my FaqashFriend was werid but not to the extrem!
Do that often my Faqash-Friend? Surprised
User avatar
Advocatar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9940
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:35 pm
Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish

Re: What if Snetters would come together in real life?

Post by Advocatar »

maria, were you thinking of raping me?..........damm I know I am irresistible but behave gurl.


lilc, you have alot to learn grasshoper, I'm a proud member of the nudist colony, that's right, I stay naked 15 hours a day. Smile
Ismahan445
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2457
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:54 pm
Location: Galinsoor

Re: What if Snetters would come together in real life?

Post by Ismahan445 »

^^^Very Nice as Borat would say Laughing Laughing
User avatar
Lil_Cutie..
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4791
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:01 am
Location: At the End of the Rainbow...

Re: What if Snetters would come together in real life?

Post by Lil_Cutie.. »

[quote="Advocatar"]maria, were you thinking of raping me?..........damm I know I am irresistible but behave gurl.


lilc, you have alot to learn grasshoper, I'm a proud member of the nudist colony, that's right, I stay naked 15 hours a day. Smile[/quote]


I thought it was just every sundays.But I guess you've moved up a level.
Becareful! Don't do any cooking, draw all the curtains, lock the doors, and do not sign anything! Smile
User avatar
maria from west side
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4694
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 am
Location: Iceland
Contact:

Re: What if Snetters would come together in real life?

Post by maria from west side »

[quote="Advocatar"]maria, were you thinking of raping me?..........damm I know I am irresistible but behave gurl.

[/quote]


Don't make me laugh, since when??? we all know how marexaar look----> Shocked Shocked
User avatar
gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9331
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Habartaa Buufkeed....!
Contact:

Re: What if Snetters would come together in real life?

Post by gedo_gurl »

*Shudders* No fcuking way would I turn up.
User avatar
Advocatar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9940
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:35 pm
Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish

Re: What if Snetters would come together in real life?

Post by Advocatar »

[quote="maria from west side"][quote="Advocatar"]maria, were you thinking of raping me?..........damm I know I am irresistible but behave gurl.

[/quote]


Don't make me laugh, since when??? we all know how marexaar look----> Shocked Shocked[/quote]


that's rich comming from a self-proclaimed sijuee who finds big nose and kinky hair erotic, I am sorry to disappoint you but I am not the one. Sad
User avatar
maria from west side
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4694
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 am
Location: Iceland
Contact:

Re: What if Snetters would come together in real life?

Post by maria from west side »

[quote="Advocatar"][quote="maria from west side"][quote="Advocatar"]maria, were you thinking of raping me?..........damm I know I am irresistible but behave gurl.

[/quote]


Don't make me laugh, since when??? we all know how marexaar look----> Shocked Shocked[/quote]


that's rich comming from a self-proclaimed sijuee who finds big nose and kinky hair erotic, I am sorry to disappoint you but I am not the one. Sad[/quote]

That kinky hair dude raped your family over and over again...
That's what Im talking about, u don't even know what sijui means and what does it stand for, khalas! Laughing ... Kiddo call your brother a.s.a.p.!
Laughing
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”