What if Snetters would come together in real life?
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- Hyperactive
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 34540
- Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:36 am
- Location: "Some people are so poor, all they have is money."
Re: What if Snetters would come together in real life?
I wouldn't meet a soul from here. Sometimes I think the somalinet is actually the hell of cyberworld and we're cursed ones here.lol
Re: What if Snetters would come together in real life?
I just wanna see if Daanyeer actually looks like a monkey...

- Advocatar
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9940
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:35 pm
- Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish
Re: What if Snetters would come together in real life?
I would show-up naked............for no reason!! 
- Asraa
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1491
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:07 pm
- Location: 2 the left 2 the left errythings hustled 2 the death
- Contact:
Re: What if Snetters would come together in real life?
lolz warya r u ok 
- maria from west side
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4694
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 am
- Location: Iceland
- Contact:
Re: What if Snetters would come together in real life?
[quote="Advocatar"]I would show-up naked............for no reason!!
[/quote]
Enough reasons to get rape.
Watch out waryaa
Enough reasons to get rape.
Last edited by maria from west side on Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- michael_ital
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 16191
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Taranna
- maria from west side
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4694
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 am
- Location: Iceland
- Contact:
- Lil_Cutie..
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4791
- Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:01 am
- Location: At the End of the Rainbow...
Re: What if Snetters would come together in real life?
[quote="Advocatar"]I would show-up naked............for no reason!!
[/quote]
Wow. I knew my FaqashFriend was werid but not to the extrem!
Do that often my Faqash-Friend?
Wow. I knew my FaqashFriend was werid but not to the extrem!
Do that often my Faqash-Friend?
- Advocatar
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9940
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:35 pm
- Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish
Re: What if Snetters would come together in real life?
maria, were you thinking of raping me?..........damm I know I am irresistible but behave gurl.
lilc, you have alot to learn grasshoper, I'm a proud member of the nudist colony, that's right, I stay naked 15 hours a day.
lilc, you have alot to learn grasshoper, I'm a proud member of the nudist colony, that's right, I stay naked 15 hours a day.
-
Ismahan445
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2457
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:54 pm
- Location: Galinsoor
Re: What if Snetters would come together in real life?
^^^Very Nice as Borat would say

- Lil_Cutie..
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4791
- Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:01 am
- Location: At the End of the Rainbow...
Re: What if Snetters would come together in real life?
[quote="Advocatar"]maria, were you thinking of raping me?..........damm I know I am irresistible but behave gurl.
lilc, you have alot to learn grasshoper, I'm a proud member of the nudist colony, that's right, I stay naked 15 hours a day.
[/quote]
I thought it was just every sundays.But I guess you've moved up a level.
Becareful! Don't do any cooking, draw all the curtains, lock the doors, and do not sign anything!
lilc, you have alot to learn grasshoper, I'm a proud member of the nudist colony, that's right, I stay naked 15 hours a day.
I thought it was just every sundays.But I guess you've moved up a level.
Becareful! Don't do any cooking, draw all the curtains, lock the doors, and do not sign anything!
- maria from west side
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4694
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 am
- Location: Iceland
- Contact:
Re: What if Snetters would come together in real life?
[quote="Advocatar"]maria, were you thinking of raping me?..........damm I know I am irresistible but behave gurl.
[/quote]
Don't make me laugh, since when??? we all know how marexaar look---->

[/quote]
Don't make me laugh, since when??? we all know how marexaar look---->
- gedo_gurl
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9331
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Habartaa Buufkeed....!
- Contact:
Re: What if Snetters would come together in real life?
*Shudders* No fcuking way would I turn up.
- Advocatar
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9940
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:35 pm
- Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish
Re: What if Snetters would come together in real life?
[quote="maria from west side"][quote="Advocatar"]maria, were you thinking of raping me?..........damm I know I am irresistible but behave gurl.
[/quote]
Don't make me laugh, since when??? we all know how marexaar look---->
[/quote]
that's rich comming from a self-proclaimed sijuee who finds big nose and kinky hair erotic, I am sorry to disappoint you but I am not the one.
[/quote]
Don't make me laugh, since when??? we all know how marexaar look---->
that's rich comming from a self-proclaimed sijuee who finds big nose and kinky hair erotic, I am sorry to disappoint you but I am not the one.
- maria from west side
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4694
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 am
- Location: Iceland
- Contact:
Re: What if Snetters would come together in real life?
[quote="Advocatar"][quote="maria from west side"][quote="Advocatar"]maria, were you thinking of raping me?..........damm I know I am irresistible but behave gurl.
[/quote]
Don't make me laugh, since when??? we all know how marexaar look---->
[/quote]
that's rich comming from a self-proclaimed sijuee who finds big nose and kinky hair erotic, I am sorry to disappoint you but I am not the one.
[/quote]
That kinky hair dude raped your family over and over again...
That's what Im talking about, u don't even know what sijui means and what does it stand for, khalas!
... Kiddo call your brother a.s.a.p.!

[/quote]
Don't make me laugh, since when??? we all know how marexaar look---->
that's rich comming from a self-proclaimed sijuee who finds big nose and kinky hair erotic, I am sorry to disappoint you but I am not the one.
That kinky hair dude raped your family over and over again...
That's what Im talking about, u don't even know what sijui means and what does it stand for, khalas!
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3 Replies
- 62304 Views
-
Last post by sadeboi
-
- 5 Replies
- 1754 Views
-
Last post by SecretAgent
-
- 30 Replies
- 5448 Views
-
Last post by theyuusuf143
-
- 43 Replies
- 97242 Views
-
Last post by *jr
-
- 115 Replies
- 103668 Views
-
Last post by Cawar
-
- 19 Replies
- 32808 Views
-
Last post by Hodan94
-
- 7 Replies
- 20539 Views
-
Last post by Estarix
-
- 61 Replies
- 87593 Views
-
Last post by Cadeey
-
- 16 Replies
- 14680 Views
-
Last post by kambuli
-
- 22 Replies
- 8050 Views
-
Last post by Malachite