Can anyone match my day!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6072
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Sarf' London

Can anyone match my day!!

Post by Beenaale_No1 »

Saturday, I had a £5 various bet on West Bromwich, Leicester, Spurs and Aston Villa to win that netted me £107.13

Then this morning I scored 5 goals for my Sunday team, and after ill-tempered game and a relatively long shower.... Im here.

Plus Leeds United are relegated.

Can today get any better? up

How was your weekend? Wink
User avatar
COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13754
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: (Sapo)= Min arbetsgivare

Re: Can anyone match my day!!

Post by COSTA »

Leeds in divison 2

five years ago they were playing Champion league semi-final with Mark Viduka Shocked

i used to live in Northamtonshire and was their support Shocked Shocked Shocked

anyway i heard Watford will move to Milton Keynes
User avatar
Lil_Cutie..
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4791
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:01 am
Location: At the End of the Rainbow...

Re: Can anyone match my day!!

Post by Lil_Cutie.. »

Rolling Eyes Are you talking Footie?

Psssh.. My weekend was great too. While you was Gambling and recieving I was spending. It was worth the work out, I swear. Very Happy
User avatar
COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13754
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: (Sapo)= Min arbetsgivare

Re: Can anyone match my day!!

Post by COSTA »

Haye ilko cas maxaa so gadatey Laughing
Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6072
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Sarf' London

Re: Can anyone match my day!!

Post by Beenaale_No1 »

[quote="Lil_Cutie.."]:roll: Are you talking Footie?

Psssh.. My weekend was great too. While you was Gambling and recieving I was spending. It was worth the work out, I swear. Very Happy[/quote]

Well, I'll be spending sometime this week too. What did you get?

And you right, it was worth the work out, cuz I recieved an easy 107 quid Wink

Costa -- Leeds are down to join Nottingham Forest. Great isnt it!! Very Happy
User avatar
Lil_Cutie..
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4791
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:01 am
Location: At the End of the Rainbow...

Re: Can anyone match my day!!

Post by Lil_Cutie.. »

Dude, next time I'm shopping (probley tommorow) I will be sure to pick you up some bleach.. The 'ilko cas' topic seems to be taking over your life!

No need to thank me, I love giving to charity.
User avatar
Human-Nature
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 7:00 pm

Re: Can anyone match my day!!

Post by Human-Nature »

you're a beenaale, sorry i don't believe you.
User avatar
COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13754
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: (Sapo)= Min arbetsgivare

Re: Can anyone match my day!!

Post by COSTA »

Lil i knew you buy clothes from Charity shops Laughing
User avatar
Lil_Cutie..
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4791
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:01 am
Location: At the End of the Rainbow...

Re: Can anyone match my day!!

Post by Lil_Cutie.. »

If it's going to help you COSTA, anything Very Happy . Breast Cancer is a killer.
User avatar
Gatspy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7163
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

Re: Can anyone match my day!!

Post by Gatspy »

I can easily match that Beenaale.
Woke up-showered-made some eggs-watching the Buffalo vs NYR game now, then heading out to my 7 hrs workshift.
Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6072
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Sarf' London

Re: Can anyone match my day!!

Post by Beenaale_No1 »

Gatspy -- 7 hour workshift? You call that a good day Lol.

Costa -- You like L**** U*****!!! Six years ago they were playing Champions League semi-final and look at them now Lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCqcTR5G ... ed&search=
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”