http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlPAejCk4ow
OMG...........This Clip Had Me In Tears!! lol
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
Re: OMG...........This Clip Had Me In Tears!! lol
who is Michael Blackster?
The aFrican guy was hilarious?
The aFrican guy was hilarious?
-
PragmaticGal
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1835
- Joined: Mon May 07, 2001 7:00 pm
Re: OMG...........This Clip Had Me In Tears!! lol
I nearly cried at the bit with the aggressive blind date.
"I'm not scared. I AM scared."
"I have malaria. I have one ball."
- Advocatar
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9940
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:35 pm
- Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish
Re: OMG...........This Clip Had Me In Tears!! lol
gedoboy.............micheal black is the african guy in the clip and yes his hella funny.
prag, my fav lines are.
that nigga is DEADDD! D_U_D! boss!! ,
I'll bring you his nutz dead and alive!!!!
I sh!t every 5 muniteS!!!!!
B1tch I am going back to africa!!
prag, my fav lines are.
that nigga is DEADDD! D_U_D! boss!! ,
I'll bring you his nutz dead and alive!!!!
I sh!t every 5 muniteS!!!!!
B1tch I am going back to africa!!
-
PragmaticGal
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1835
- Joined: Mon May 07, 2001 7:00 pm
Re: OMG...........This Clip Had Me In Tears!! lol
Oh God, what is this show? I can't breathe.
- Advocatar
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9940
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:35 pm
- Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish
Re: OMG...........This Clip Had Me In Tears!! lol
It's a low budget movie...................funny from beginning to the end and the tittle is Repos 
Re: OMG...........This Clip Had Me In Tears!! lol
Advo...is this one of those Master P movies?
lol @ the manager.......he said he was going to bring his balls in his hands.....
"I will bring him back dead AND alive"
"I will go tear his family up, tear his wife up and give her blood infection"
lol @ the manager.......he said he was going to bring his balls in his hands.....
"I will bring him back dead AND alive"
"I will go tear his family up, tear his wife up and give her blood infection"
- michael_ital
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 16191
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Taranna
Re: OMG...........This Clip Had Me In Tears!! lol
LOooooooooooooooooooooooL Oh f'uck!!!
"Don't bring nuttin in ya hands! Come with ya haands UP!"
gee bee
yeah.
"Don't bring nuttin in ya hands! Come with ya haands UP!"
gee bee
yeah.
-
Qumanyoo
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 16772
- Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:54 pm
- Location: Cirka Iyo Dhulka Dhexdii
Re: OMG...........This Clip Had Me In Tears!! lol
^^^
the last bit killed it... allah wuxuu cedab daranaa
the last bit killed it... allah wuxuu cedab daranaa
Re: OMG...........This Clip Had Me In Tears!! lol
lol @ "Tic Tac is finished"
"Don't let him around Tic Tac's family"
"Don't let him around Tic Tac's family"
-
Steeler [Crawler2]
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 12405
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2001 7:00 pm
Re: OMG...........This Clip Had Me In Tears!! lol
Must be a Somali thing, because I didn't think it was that focking funny.
- Sweet_Ladyee
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3788
- Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: City of Rough Diamonds.
- Contact:
Re: OMG...........This Clip Had Me In Tears!! lol
Me too. It wasn't at all funny walaah.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 5 Replies
- 895 Views
-
Last post by NewHargeisaGirl
-
- 0 Replies
- 446 Views
-
Last post by 1nemansquad
-
- 10 Replies
- 1111 Views
-
Last post by siren
-
- 0 Replies
- 504 Views
-
Last post by AsadSL
-
- 3 Replies
- 615 Views
-
Last post by MAD MAC
-
- 12 Replies
- 1474 Views
-
Last post by DR-YALAXOOW
-
- 13 Replies
- 1196 Views
-
Last post by FAH1223
-
- 1 Replies
- 589 Views
-
Last post by hunterKING
-
- 0 Replies
- 347 Views
-
Last post by Twisted_Logic
-
- 1 Replies
- 535 Views
-
Last post by Advo